Homeland: Euclid

Appearance: click here

Class: necromancer

Weapons: clawed gloves, Two of These

Clothing: look at the image

Accessories:hood, goggles that let him see spirits

Special Abilities: raise the dead, shadow manipulation

Dislikes: bright light, long conversations, fire

Persona: Xenodrai has not been welcome in most places due to him unintentionally scaring the inhabitants. that makes him wary of most civilization, the military in particular.

Brief History: after the fire that killed his parents, 12 year old Xenodrai fled into the forest of uther shadow. ten years later he reappeared, a master in the art of necromancy.

Kin (family): all killed in fire

In case of absent who will replace me: I'm never absent for more than a day, but if I'm going to be away for more than that I'll tell you and make my character do something that takes that long.
    Last edited by garvareth; 04-23-2016 at 03:28 AM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Approved.

I'll update the list around the weekend, and probably start working on the IC on that time.

I admit that because of the RPApril events I may be a bit slow with starting the IC, but fear not, I want to start it already, and I'm so thankful for all the wonderful CSs so far

You guys are wonderful and I can't wait to start writing with you all

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Kris, I need help coming up with the history for No.Vii, for the 18 year gap

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koti~ View Post
    Kris, I need help coming up with the history for No.Vii, for the 18 year gap
    I say get a PM to me and Repent, and we can think up ideas together!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll be finished soon as well

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Name: No.Vii
    Kingdom: Aerosia
    Homeland: Unknown

Appearance: Age has not been very kind to No.Vii, making him look worse for wear. He stands at 5’5” from his hunched shoulders, and has lost more weight to come in at a light 112lbs, though it is pure muscle. His skin has drawn taut from age, and still has a pale squalor to it, despite years in the desert.

Despite the disease, he still has a rather fit body, his travels helping keep him strong. His torso is still wrapped in bandages, covering up to his elbows, which a simple leather vest is draped over for a bit of protection. His legs are strong and less gangly, covered with a brown breeches with a simple string knot, a worn pair of leather boots on his feet. He also has gone to wearing a hood, to help cut down on the wind and protect against the elements. His eyes still hold that vivid green, aem eerie look from under his hood with the chestnut red hair, now graying at the roots.

Class: merchant

Weapons: a simple dagger with a bone hilt, and his prized scythe Verkur

This scythe stands at 7ft tall total, the staff a good 5ft, leaving 2ft for the blade part alone. The staff is made of a hard packed wood that is sanded in a specific way to allow for no real comfortable grip, and to keep it from slipping when held regardless of any liquid it may have on it. Along with it, the bottom part detaches with a twist to reveal a length of chain, starting two feet up from the bottom of the staff, allowing for a two foot wooden section on the end of the chain. Both are inscribed with simple enchantments to prevent breaking or wear

The blade itself is what sets it apart from normal weapons. At a total length of 3ft, the blade is curved in a normal scythe fashion and is made of obsidian and inscribed with three sets of enchantments. The entirety of the blade is completely dull, giving it no cutting edge to speak of at all, making it more for blunt force than anything else, which brings it to the first of the enchantments inscribed upon the scythe.

Pain Drinker: this enchantment is designed to gather and focus negative energy given off by either the user or the opponent, giving it a slow cutting edge. This is shown by a purplish hue forming on both sides. The blade does not become truthfully dangerous until enough time has passed in the battle, or self-harm has been caused to fuel the blade itself. The enchantment does lose effectiveness rapidly, meaning he cannot pause in attack for long, or the scythe will quickly lose any cutting power it has. This does not count personal damage he does to himself as an increase of this weapons effect.

Blood drinker: The scythe can, at great cost of the user, create small bubbles of blood around the wielders body to act as shields, each taking a single blow that he cannot normally defend. Though, for this ability to be used, the wielder must use their own blood, and the more used, the more shields he can create. Though, this can only be used if he causes damage to himself with the blade.

Soul Drinker: While misleading, the scythe can drain small bits of magic from an opponent if they so have it, but it causes the edge to dull with each hit, making it a double edge weapon to deal with. Though, if enough negative energy has been built up, this can be used to guard against one magic spell, but both effects are completely cancelled.

Clothing: a simple leather vest and breeches, and a silk hood. He also wears worn leather boots.

Accessories:
    He has a ring on his right finger that he calls white noise. White Noise
    The ring was a token of his mentor, which had the capability to house items inside of it without taking on more weight. The ring does this by linking to something his master called a white space, which has a near unlimited holding space.

Special abilities: a Master of poison, No.Vii has gained a large collection of them.

Antidote- the drug used to keep him alive, this drug has a large cocktail of medicine mixed into it, almost a cure-all for most common poisons and illnesses.

Poison of youth: a strange one, this poison helps ease a large amount of pain, while also helping strengthen and relax his body. This allows him to fight for a much longer time and hit harder. Though when it wears off, his body becomes weaker than normal.

Poison of the wild: this poison turns No.Vii into a beast of the wild. He becomes more aggressive, while not ferocious in fights His senses sharpen, allowing him a better sense of smell, sight, and hearing. Upon this poison wearing down though, he becomes muddled and languish.

Poison of the dead: this poison deadens his nerves and slows his heart, allowing him to ignore pain and damage, along with slowing any open wounds. He can't stop moving while using this or he risks the threat of it stopping, unless he takes the poison to keep him alive.

Fever: while in a good fight, No.Vii becomes more eager and fun, making him less likely to ignore those who challenge him.

Grim reaper: when wounded enough, No.Vii enters a crazed state, making him more aggressive and violent, beginning super focused on his opponent. Those who have watched him fight call him the grim reaper for his crazed smile and deranged appearance, along with a more slouched appearance.

Dislikes: alchemists, cowards,

Persona: No.Vii had learned patience over the years, his anger tempered and his blood lust calmed. While far from what people would call a bad guy, he would never be considered a good guy. He still craves a powerful fight, wanting to prove that he is the strongest and that his will to live is the strongest.

No.Vii has also learned that he hates cowards, wanting those who start a fight or job to finish it, knowing that running from anything will only haunt you in the end.

History: No.Vii’s earliest memory was being captured at the age of 6 from his home. He spent 7 years under the heavy hand of a mad alchemist searching for immortality. His body was tortured and poisoned more times than he can remember, eventually to the point that his blood now produces his own poison.

At the age of 13 though, before he would hit puberty, he was scheduled to die, being the last of his batch and still yet not having gotten the result that the man wanted. I'm anger, No.Vii killed the man with his own blade and ran into the desert, before getting picked up by a roving band of men. Finding him nearly starved yet still strong, they took him in and eventually got him inducted into the Elemental warrior project.

Years went by with him serving the group, including a mission to Norgard, where they met and captured the missing warrior Vir, taking him back to their group.

During the time there, No.Vii encountered a true battle in the form of the lie and truth, having been soundly defeated and yet still alive, giving him hope of having found a real fight. With the fall of the elemental warriors, No.Vii went off on his own, following the plans to take down any more hidden labs and research of the men, all in the guise to hunt down the embodiment of truth and take him down. He even got false papers to travel under the heading of a merchant to easily pass through towns without drawing attention to himself yet.

Over time he gave up his hunt for the demon, having found something better than the fight, a cause. If he couldn't find his fight, he would make others strong enough to be his real fight.

Kin: No.I
    No.Ii
    No.Iii
    No.Iv
    No.V
    No.Vi (all dead)

If I cannot continue, Kris shall play No.Vii

Little ball of fire
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

KRIS!!!! I WANT IN!!!!! Please????

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

JOIN US!!!!!!!!!

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

*waits eagerly*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have edited my CS. All input is appreciated

------
    edit
    ------

Is the IC thread up?

---------------
    another edit
    ---------------

Is anyone looking at this any more? I feel like this has been abandoned.
    Last edited by garvareth; 04-17-2016 at 03:39 AM.

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast