Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Shades of Grey - Recruitment and OOC

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'd be interested in this. I've got a bit more free time these days too so I can stick around beyond my intro post!

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

well, DCA is the only name for a Half-naked bloddthirsty CC psychopath. Although she really isn't an assassin, and i guess I don't have to call her that.

Her culture is very violent, and gladiatoral arenas exist in every city and there is really no off-season, leading to blood constantly flowing, and the planet she is from is in the Cadian sector (I don't know if it's actually called that, but it's in the general galactic area as the Cadian system). The glow off of the eye of terror is really the only light the planet gets, making everyone very pale and prone to mutation. The most common is what is known as 'the hunger' which is similar to the BA's Red Thirst. The ones who are afflicted by this are known as 'the bloodied' and are usually the ones most steeped in combat, and they ritualistically drink the blood of their slain enemies both as a sign of total victory, but also to sate their thirst for it. Borderline heresy, I know, but they are, as a whole, quite loyal to The Imperium, and the champions of the arenas are usually sent off as part of the tithe, as well as a good portion of The Bloodied in general.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Guess I better get the ole idea train rolling.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Felwether View Post
    I'd be interested in this. I've got a bit more free time these days too so I can stick around beyond my intro post!
    It would be great to have you back, Fel. Did you have a character in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Cfavano View Post
    well, DCA is the only name for a Half-naked bloddthirsty CC psychopath. Although she really isn't an assassin, and i guess I don't have to call her that.

Her culture is very violent, and gladiatoral arenas exist in every city and there is really no off-season, leading to blood constantly flowing, and the planet she is from is in the Cadian sector (I don't know if it's actually called that, but it's in the general galactic area as the Cadian system).
    Aye it's called the Cadian Sector. But since we're set a bit far from there, I would suggest you pick a world in the Calixis or Ixaniad sectors. Also, would you consider making her, say, an "honourable" gladiator rather than a blood-obsessed one, so that she's stepping a little less on Sarna's toes?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrum Daemon View Post
    Guess I better get the ole idea train rolling.
    I look forward to seeing it pull into the station. Although I should warn you Paint has already called dibs on a mechanicus slots with an electro-priest!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Battle Psyker it is then.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post

Aye it's called the Cadian Sector. But since we're set a bit far from there, I would suggest you pick a world in the Calixis or Ixaniad sectors. Also, would you consider making her, say, an "honourable" gladiator rather than a blood-obsessed one, so that she's stepping a little less on Sarna's toes?
    Sure. I wanted to kinda make her bloody and all that as you said it might be a fun idea to have some chaotic leanings or something, but honorable can be fun. Will have to change the chosen pic, though.

I think I'll name her Valkiya or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post

I look forward to seeing it pull into the station. Although I should warn you Paint has already called dibs on a mechanicus slots with an electro-priest!
    Will he have an epic Moustache?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm thinking of going with a fixer type character with low level telepathic powers.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Az, I think I'm gonna PM you my character, 'cause I'm unsure about a couple things.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Actually. Might be well past time I did a more mundane character. Since my first idea has been called and I played a psyker recently.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

What about a Scion?

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast