Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones with SPOILERS

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Default Game of Thrones with SPOILERS

I've made here a separate thread so we can discuss content of the latest episodes without using a hide-tag in every single post.

*Please note this only applies to episodes that have actually been broadcast. If you read stuff on the internet telling you information on what happens in an episode before it gets screened then with any information of this kind you should still use a tag.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-08-2016 at 03:13 PM.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Boy the writers like to tease fans of the R+L theory don't they?
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Totally down with the R+L theory

Also was totally upset with the Rickon and another dead direwolf part. Stupid Umber...he was my favorite bannerman of the North up until this point.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

I do feel disappointed they didn't give the dire-wolves a bit more significance. At times they seem to suggest there is some special link they have with the characters but instead of the show developing that idea they just keep getting killed off.

Otherwise though I felt it was a good episode. Various threads seem to be building nicely.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The Umber you wereca fan of died at the twins. That's his asshole nephew meg
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywolf View Post
    I do feel disappointed they didn't give the dire-wolves a bit more significance. At times they seem to suggest there is some special link they have with the characters but instead of the show developing that idea they just keep getting killed off.

Otherwise though I felt it was a good episode. Various threads seem to be building nicely.
    I agree with the Direwolf part. The only one who seems to have any connection really is Bran. Jon a little with ghost, but not much. I know in the books they make a bit of deal about Arya's wolf, but it hasn't come up in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnafein View Post
    The Umber you wereca fan of died at the twins. That's his asshole nephew meg
    Still I liked the house in general. One of my favorite lesser houses.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Actually one other matter bugged me about the last episode... Can someone explain to me why the two kingsgard fought against Ned after he had already told them Rhaegar and the king were both dead. Surely at that point they would have no reason to fight anymore.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-11-2016 at 04:59 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

So do you reckon that the Umbers are running some sort of con on Ramsey (presumably with a somehow faked direwolf head)? Now seems a very odd time to hand Rickon over, especially if the writers haven't simply forgotten how long Osha and Rickon are supposed to have been chilling with them.

Sure, it doesn't seem like the safest or sanest option to leave them at Ramsey's mercy in the meantime, but like I was saying in the other thread the recent seasons of this series now runs on stimulating emotions, rather than coherent plot.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

it is possible though in this moment I am not sure what they hope to gain in tricking him. Ramsay already has the Carstarks in his pocket so as such it doesn't seem like house Umber would have the power to topple him.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Honestly though I don't see what they gain by handing Rickon over either - they weren't on Ramsey's hit-list before now and they must know that he's too much of a fickle psychopath to try currying favour with him. Especially when the rest of the North (bar the Karstarks) hate the Boltons with a passion.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast