Thread: [M]Trinity High School for Vampires {OOC}{Jevan+Argon Jaden}

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default [M]Trinity High School for Vampires {OOC}{Jevan+Argon Jaden}

"Welcome to Trinity High School for Vampires. For those who are new to vampirism, will be taught how to control blood thirst, control their abilities, and how to survive through out their immortal years."

-Principle Maxwell Lucian

Trinity High School is a place for new students and a great place for those who converted to Vampirism. However, this school had two brightest students who ever attended. Though their differences were never settled. Two competitive students whom continuously challenged each other non-stop of sports, grades, even appearances.

However as the last year of their High School, it was either fate or a anonymous decision that the two would be in the same classes together for their first semester. During their time as classmates, despite their craving challenges. The two eventually started to become...quite intimate towards each other.

Will this become an awkward situation? Or will the two continue to compete and hate each other?

MxM
    Romance
    Comedy
    Blood+Gore
    Rated M

Character Profile:

Name: Xavier Desmarais
    Power: Telekinesis
    Small Background:

Xavier family is rich, living in the human society as Doctors with medical facilities. Xavier was once a regular human child, adopted by vampire parents. When he was old enough, he had learned who his adopted parents are and what they are. Though he wanted to live a long prosper life.

His adopted mother was the one who first converted him to vampirism. Xavier was sent to the vampire school by his parents, so he could learn how to be part of the vampire life.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Name: Shailoh Von Karma

Power: Sound Manipulation

Small Background:
    Shailoh was given to his vampire parents at a very young age. Both his human parents were indebted to the couple, and had offered the three month old child to the vampires. Growing up, he was educated about what he was, and he took pride in knowing that he would be a vampire by the age of eighteen. Unfortunately, his body fell to unchecked flu and he had to be converted at fifteen.

His mother is an architect and his father an engineer. He aims high and it's no surprise that his proud parents were very supportive of his decisions, mostly enrolling him in a vampire school.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

If you like we can add a few more characters as well?

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I wouldn't mind.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Name: Vladimir Devon

Power: Ice

Small Background:

Vladimir was born in the North where his family resided. They're business was small, but very powerful. His entire family line was pure blood vampires. Including his siblings, his sisters and brothers who already attended Trinity High School and attended a more expensive taste colleges.

Vladimir was the last born of his family line and was the golden child. Treated spoiled like a brat, but he didn't make a huge fuss of anything. If his father got him a giant jewel for his birthday he would gladly accept it. If his mother gave him her love for his birthday, he would accept that as well with return love.

Attending the High School, he had noticed two rivals seem to hate each other very much, but eventually became their friend. Vladimir would try and keep things calm between the two when it is needed, and by calm, he means freezing their bodies with ice.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Name: Emmett Viravicencio

Power: Physical Mobility

Small Background:
    Born to a human, his father was a high ranking vampire in search of a mate. It was just recently that he was turned. Emmett was the somewhat guardian of the Von Karma family clan and grew up with Shailoh, though in all honesty, he's more of the nagging parent when their parents aren't around.

Though usually quiet, he doesn't care much whenever Shailoh butts heads with Xavier, but once it gets out of hand, he storms in and begins scolding them, going as far as throwing them around the room and keeping them still for the entire rant.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Name: Damion Ramses Eskel
    Power: Superior Strength
    Small Background: WIP

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Name: Aster Milkovich

Power: Electricity

Small Background:
    From rags to royalty, Aster is a no-nonsense city boy who tends to be a delinquent. He gets along fairly well with everyone. His parents, both vampires who turned him on his sixteenth birthday, were royal vampires who picked him up from the streets. Unfortunately, he's a little bit of a rebel and plenty of times, they've sent him up north so he could 'rethink his actions'.
    Last edited by Argon Jaden; 06-04-2016 at 04:58 AM.