Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Trinity High school for Vampires {IC} {Jevan+Argon Jaden}

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default [M]Trinity High school for Vampires {IC} {Jevan+Argon Jaden}

Xavier was in front of the school building wearing a long sleeve black shirt, black pants and black shoes that matched with his black and blue hair style. Though he stayed underneath a tree while the moon shined over the building. He noticed the new students arrived and was checking the place out. Learning their way around the school premises and finding where they're classes would be.

Xavier watched as the students were in awe and shock. He sighs as he laid his head on the tree bark. He raised his hand up and started poking and touching his fang. He was still learning of how to be a vampire since he was converted by his adopted parents. He was told he could live an immortal life, but there were still dangers of being a vampire. Silver, the sunlight, and even UV light. He played with his fang for a moment and looked around. He noticed someone was staring at him and couldn't help it and noticed it was his rival. He smirked and stood up from the ground and combed his hair through with his hand.

"Always keeping an eye on me huh?" He said softly. "Always somehow perverted."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

As soon as he stepped into campus, his nose scrunched up in distaste. His steps were sound less as ever but the moment the new blood talked, his green eyes blazed with irritation. Shailoh huffed and crossed his arms, ignoring the looks they were receiving as he approached.

"You wish." He spat, already looking quite hostile. "You're the creeper who always waits for me here. Stalker much?" He questioned, giving him another glare before striding forward towards class, and expecting the other vampire to move.

"Well, it's not really my fault if you're late for class. Nor do I care." He huffed again, knowing that his day was already ruined. Unfortunately, they weren't allowed to attack each other physically or it would mean trouble.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Xavier smirked as he started to head to class, but didn't realize he was following his rival. "If I'm late for class...so are you." He said softly once again, following his foot steps. He didn't bother wondering where he was going. But as soon they reached the main building, he finally noticed. "It would seem you are going the wrong way, aren't the idiot classes that way?" He pointed at another direction.

When he reached his classroom, he groans as did his rival entered with him. "Don't tell me your in this class?" He asked when he turned around. "So who is the stalker now?" He asked with a smirked.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Oh no, I'm going the right way, but I'm sure you aren't." He said haughtily, picking up his pace. The two of them entered the room at the same time, earning long stares from the entire class. Shailoh's brow twitched and he forced his snarl into a sweet smile, fangs glinting. "Last time I checked, you were the one stalking me."

It was obvious that they have the same classes for the entire year. The brunette bit his tongue in irritation when he noticed that the only free seats were the ones by the window, one at the second and the other at the third row. "As flattering as it is for you to want my attention, I don't have time for you Xavier." He said, trudging to the second row seat by the window.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Who wants your time anyway?" He said back rudely and followed him behind to the seat. He sighs and groans as he took his seat at the third row. "If I had a box of silver maybe that will make you go away?" He smiled as he started tapping on his desk. He looked up to the clock and wondered when class will end? He thought it was going to take forever and he would be way old by then.

"Unlike you, I only stalk my prey...not my heart." He joked. He scoffed as he looked at his hair. "Maybe I ought to switch seats with someone, I'm sure they won't mind a dangy hair style such as yours...so curly." He gives a disgusted look. "Blah." He looked around the class room and placed his chin on the palm of his hand as he leans forward on his desk. He tore a piece of paper from his sketch book and rolled it into a small paper ball and flicked it at Shailoh's back head.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

He tried his best to ignore the idiot, really. However once that wad of paper hit the back of his head. He snapped. Shailoh wasn't known for his patience. With a hiss, he stood up and glared at Xavier, an irritated snarl on his lips. "Are you trying to puss me off?" He asked, everything quieting down save for the sharp tone of his voice. His whisper was quiet, but it resounded in painful volumes, making a few female vampires burst into tears while others covered their bleeding ears.

"If ya wanna start a fight, I'll be more that willing to oblige showing wannabe scum such as yourself where you belong." Shailoh warned, getting into his space, hackles rising. At the corner of the room, red eyes stared at them, eyebrow raising delicately. It would be irritating if the two started a fight right now. It was too early.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Xavier snarled back as he stood from his seat and grew closer to Shailoh. With no teacher present at the time and it would seem the two was indeed ready for a fight. Xavier felt his fist ready to form as he felt the sound of his ear drum ringing. "How about I just throw you on the scorching sun so you can get a tan?!" Xavier replied back to his aggressive comment. He snarled and growled at Shailoh.

Vladimir sighs as he hears the two snapping at each others neck and the sound irritated him even more. He looked over at the two and waved a hand towards them. Freezing their feet first then their fists. Standing up from his chair with his glasses tipped down, he folded a book in his hand in half and walked over to the two while placing his glasses in his other hand. Placing the frame tip on his mouth and he stood in front of the two. "Behave." He said.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

His feet refused to move and in response, he leaned forward to Xavier's space. "Oh yeah? I bet you'd end up flying out the streets!" He growled, the enhanced sound ringing throughout the classroom in painful volumes. Some of the vampires started to pass out and Emmett decided it was time to move. However, Shailoh was already glaring at Vladimir. "Vlad, stay out of this." He hissed before attempting to launch himself at his rival. Unfortunately, his body froze as the redhead approached, hands on his hips as he glowered at them both, keeping them both restrained against their will.

"Dontget me started." He warned calmly, earning a glare from Shailoh as he released them, except, the brunette was already on the move, cracking the ice with sound waves and throwing a kick to Xavier's face.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Vladimir sighs and waved his hand again. This time however, he used the ice to cover most of his body including his mouth to prevent him from using his power again. "Please stop with that noise." Vladimir said again. He managed to stop Shailoh from kicking Xavier. "You know the rules Shai, the moment you struck another student, you are expelled." Vladimir sighs and looks at the Emmett. "Maybe these two need a little...quality time." Vladimir smiled to Emmett.

Xavier moved his head back and watched as the ice took over Shailoh's leg. He looked to Vladimir and Emmett. "Oh you two just love to watch a fight." He sarcastically said. He looked at Shailoh and gives another sigh. "I bet you feel very cool for trying." He snickered.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Shailoh was visibly struggling, and would obviously try to throw in a punch or two, regardless of the rules. Actually, Emmett and Vladimir were the only ones keeping them from tearing each other's throats out. He glared, the ice cracking as he kept assaulting the cold with sound waves. Emmett nodded at Vladimir and sighed, waving a hand as he controlled Xavier.

"Yes, yes, let's go with that." He chastised, controlling Xavier so he was hugging a mortified Shailoh. "Now, both of you kiss, hug and play nice until we get out of school and then you can go ahead and continue your little kinky dominance play." He said with a smirk, watching as Shailoh's eyes screamed murder, and another sharp ringing sounded in the air. "Right Vlad?"

Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast