Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829

Thread: [M] The Dark Truth---[Karma&Notty]

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

She heard a voice in the distance, it was Grant's... She tried to latch onto it. Her bright blue eyes fluttered open only to close again. I'm trying, I'm trying...can't you see that? Again she latched onto Grants voice and her eyes fluttered open yet again to see his green ones looking back at her. Slowly a small smile crossed her lips, her hand moving up and tracing his face. "You're... beautiful..." She spoke, her voice cracked from spending days screaming, but the pain was gone now. He was here, and he loved her. She could see it in his eyes. Ainslie could see him and it was the most beautiful site she had ever seen. "I love you too... so much."

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Grant's eyes had misted over the first moment he saw Ainslie's open- clear and blue, and looking straight back up at him, finally seeing him. He let out a sound that was a mixture of a laugh and a sob, and he pulled her close to his chest, hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry..." he whispered, holding her close to him, "I'm sorry that...that I was stupid and that I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry...."

Slowly he pulled back, his hand reaching up to brush some hair from her face, and then stroke her jaw. "My Ainslie..." he whispered, smiling even more as he looked at her. "You can see me," he said, chuckling softly. "I hope that I look as good as you remember..." His eyes scanned her face and he leaned his forehead against hers, closing his eyes for a brief moment.

"You went through so much, you said goodbye, and I...I was too stupid to realize..." he whispered, his voice low and thick, threatening to break. "I should have seen," he whispered, his nose gently nudging hers. "You waited, so long..." Grant took in a deep breath, then smiled. "And now I can give you this." Tilting his head forward, Grant pressed his lips to Ainslie's, his hand reaching up and threading through her hair, holding her tightly to him.
    Amazing set made by the wonderful
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

"I tried to tell you, I wanted to tell you..." Her voice was still a whisper, tears flowing now, but these were happy tears. She could see him, and it was a beautiful sight. He had come for her! He had saved her! "I knew you would come. You promised to never leave me in the dark." A smile spread across her face as his forehead leaned on hers.

She had waited for this, when his lips met hers, it was better than she could have ever imagined. Fireworks exploded in her head, butterflies erupted in her stomach, and her lips tingled with the warmth. Ainslies hands moved to the side of his face and pulled him closer, pulling him down to her as they kissed deeply. She never wanted to let him go. He was her wish come true. Even if it wasn't exactly as planned.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829