Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Thread: [M] Heaven Sent [Ashen & LostMisfit]

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam eyed Deiliha with a curious gaze, wondering what she was referring to. When she brought out the bag, Sam shifted in his spot. "You really didn't have to," he said. He parted the opening of the bag and peered inside. Pulling out the shirt, Sam sighed at how it felt against his skin, how soft and comfortable this piece of clothing was. He checked out the pants, admiring that they seemed to be specially tailored to him. There was a box too with shiny new shoes. Sam looked over his outfit with childlike excitement. "You really didn't have to get me anything," he said, but when he looked up, Deiliha was gone.

She was in the closet trying on a white dress. Sam raised an eyebrow. This was an ironic match. Sam looked down at his clothes again. Black was the color of demons, and because of that, angels were discouraged from wearing too much of it. Since becoming a man, he'd worn black, but not so much of it, not like this. Deiliha looked natural in white, and that gave the ex-angel pause. This demon commanded his color effortlessly, and Sam wondered what might have happened had they been born in different worlds.

Seeing that Deiliha was already prepared, Sam quickly got dressed. His clothes fit perfectly, but he expected no less from Deiliha. He modeled for her, and he laughed when she referred to him as her prince of light. "Not quite anymore," he murmured, and a sadness lingered with that thought. He shook his head. Approaching Deiliha, he grabbed a curl of her hair. "I think you look gorgeous," he said. "How am I supposed to compete?" He chuckled softly, then turned towards the door. "Did you decide where we are going?"
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

As he modeled for her, she couldn't help but light up and smile, when he touched her hair and complemented her out fit her heart paused and for a moment she felt like a girl in love. Why couldn't she be human and then her and Sam could live in this bliss forever. He commented about not being a prince of light and her face got a little more serious. Letting him finish about not being able to compete with her, closing the closet door she walked over to him her hands reaching up and cupping his face as the violet colors he brought out in her eyes swirled “Sammy you are always might prince of light. This world is dark but with you around I can feel the sun again. You are the sun.” her eyes seemed so certain of this and there was no trace of lies in her voice, leaning forward she brushed her lips against his feeling the warmth travels her body again making her smile as she drunk in the feel of joy.

She moved to his side looking at their reflection in the mirror and for a moment it was as if they belonged together completely a matching pair dark and light. Though roles were reversed her in white and him in darker colors she still felt like they looked like a picture-perfect couple. “I think we look rather nice together, a matching pair.” tilting her eyes slightly at the thought she laughed and shook her head slightly tossing away the cloud around her own mind “I'm thinking we try this French place. Its fancy called daVinci's.” Sammy liked wine and this place had the best choices something she was sure he would appreciate trying. Smiling she moved towards the door gently pulling him along with her, her arm linked through his as she walked. She enjoyed being close to him and right now she was going to bask in it.

Getting to the car was like a daze and the drive was just as nice. Floating on cloud nine and when they got to the restaurant and where seated it seemed like her own heaven. The joy she felt was the most human she had ever felt and she loved it. She didn’t even notice when the waiter approached them her attention fully on Sam her own angel, even if he didn’t really believe her.

“Oh, darling you look amazing. Did you dress just for me?” her heart from and all light faded and bile rose in the back of her throat when she recognized the cocky voice of a man she didn’t want to see and ruining her night only reminded her very quickly that she wasn’t a human, but a demon. His bride, lifting her cold red eyes to his she smiled a smile more like a doll then the light smiles Sam managed to get from her. Though his voice didn’t stop “You must have known I would come for you eventually. After all me and this man have a deal. I'm thinking it's about time to start this war. He leaned down placing a hand on her cheek and her heart stopped her body going ridged as his eyes darkened “there is something different about you Deiliha. You will go down and see the Ahriman.” it was a order and she knew what it meant she was going to argue but new it would only make this worse for her. She didn’t have a chance to move herself a mist surrounded not black but red, it wasn’t her own magic but his as she was gone.

Lucifer sat in her chair his dark hair falling freely in waves very similar to Sam's but his eyes a few moments ago black with power eyes now gold. Dark clothing similar to Sam's a mock smile on his face “Tell me Sammy did it ever occur to you that sleeping with my future wife may upset me?” he seemed so serious but then he laughed “Actually tell me how was it? I was being a gentleman waiting for marriage and all when I should have realized it would be a easy feat.” running his hand through his hair he shrugged it off “A demon will always be a demon. Cheating is kind of our thing after all. However, you sir I must congratulate you a real sinner yourself.” sleeping with another man's fiance was a pretty good mortal sin after all add that to the one that got him kick in the first place and well, he’d fit right in.

“Any how it was all a test, you see I needed to know I could trust you after all we might be brothers but considering the family record, I needed to be sure.” sobering up he picked up the glass of wine Deliha had ordered that he had managed to slip on the table in the commotion of his arrival but he loved it the chaos. Sipping he smiled “Its sweet... I wonder if she is to.” he was goading Sam with a cocky bravado that was cold and mocking after all pushing buttons was his specialty. The next words made his eyes sparkle “Are you ready to start a war?”

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam fell in love with the way Deiliha looked at him, the way she talked to him like he really was the love of her life. She seemed so happy, so human, and for a moment Sam completely forgot what was coming. He couldn't think about the war he was about to start or the beings he was about to betray; instead, he could only think of Deilliha, of her beautiful smile, of her glimmering eyes, of her sweet voice giving him all the validation he never got back home.

They started out towards the French restaurant, both of them in another world. While Deiliha drove, Sam could hardly keep his eyes off of her. She really did look stunning in white, and the way her hair was the color of the night just made her outfit stand out even more. He found himself thinking back to her touches, the way her body felt, the way her moans drove him up a wall, and Sam had to look away before he distracted himself too much. What would his family think of him now? But they didn't matter in that moment; he was on a date with the woman he loved, and no one was going to tell him he couldn't have her.

Except her fiance.

Once they were seated, Sam watched as a new character walked up to their table. He noticed the immediate response Deiliha had, the way her shoulders fell and her eyes darken. Sam wanted to do something, to make Lucifer go away and bring back the light to his lady's eyes, but he was powerless. His entire existence as a man relied on Lucifer's help, and he needed to behave. Once they were whisked away from the restaurant, Sam found a familiar sense of dread filling his stomach. Once again he was being wretched from his home, and there was nothing he could do about it.

As Lucifer mocked him, Sam could only stand in silence. Was it a sin to cheat with the bride of a bastard? He clenched his teeth and finally couldn't keep himself from speaking up. "Demons don't celebrate the same marriages as angels do," he muttered. "There's no rule saying you can't sleep with your fiance anyway. What would happen? You think Adainmelhye would send you to hell?" His joke fell flat and he looked away. Was there anything he could say to get Lucifer to leave Deiliha alone? He cleared his throat. "She was lovely, by the way," he muttered under his breath, a stupid idea, but a move he felt he had to make, as if to say, She's mine, not yours.

Sam's frown tightened with Lucifer's question. Was he ready to start a war? Sam thought back to his fall, to when he found himself alone and abandoned on earth. He'd wanted nothing more to return home, to prove to his brethren that he could be a good angel. But now... Sam shifted uncomfortably. Deiliha felt more like home than the clouds ever had. Was he really about to pit her against his brothers and his sisters, his teachers and his god?

Looking back to Lucifer, there was a flame burning in Sam's eyes. He had come this far. "I'm ready," he said, determination dripping from his voice, "to show the heavens the mistakes they've made."

~Recruitment Thread~

Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She had been sent away like a scolded child and when the fog lifted, she knew exactly what was in store for her, a sigh of defeat echoed from her lips as a demon marred and scarred approached her a gruesome smile on his lips “I've heard about your romp with the angels. You even have a trace of light in you. I've been ordered to hammer it out in any way possible.” her laughed and placed his hand under her chin and when she went to jerk away, she quickly learned that not only had she been teleported but now she was also bound to the chair. Anger flashed through her body in a storm that did her absolutely no good. She had been so blinded by her own rage she didn't see the demon pull a knife running the blade down her cheek fire flowed through her blood as a scream escaped her lips. The demon laughed words rolling from his tongue in a false seductive purr “I'm going to have fun with you.”

She knew it was going to be bad but the pain was so bad her mind wanted nothing more than to shut down as the demon laid her out and began slicing at her bits. She could only hope Sammy was alright and that the devil wouldn't punish him as well erasing the light she loved in him so much. The light in her must have been noticed because the demon hissed and in the next moment the knife was pushed all the way into her stomach and with a quick jerk, he twisted the blade. Blood split from her mouth as tears of pain rolled down her face. Was this demon going to end her for sleeping with an angel? Was she a tarator to demon kind now? No, she knew death would be to easy a way out only fools hoped for.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````

Luci laughed a cold sound that showed no real joy “Sounds like you don't exactly have a plan for this so why don't i purpose one myself?” taking a pause he sips the drink that had belonged to Deiliha and sighed in contentment “That girl always had the best taste for things. Sometimes it was even like light could find its way into her dark heart.” shrugging it off he smiled “But you already knew that didn't you Sammy? “his name rolled of the man's tongue like a curse, with no warmth Deiliha had shown him before. Though he didn't really care about the answer he rolled his eyes “Any how back to business.”

Waving his hand over the table a map of sorts began to form from shadows displaying the gates of heaven “I'm thinking we go right to the front door. Stopping the souls from enter heaven and stirring the angels and our father up into a frenzy. Then in the next wave send in the lesser.” black demons began to form in all shapes and shadows charging towards the gate, in a wave of darkness it started to display a fight. Then the devil himself smiled “Among the chaos we will lead more groups around the sides and start a attack from all angles. Eventually they will run out of angels to fight the hoards. After all hell has many souls to offer for this cause and I'm more than willing to end them for this. Father needs to know what he did and learn to regret his choice as his two outcast sons finally come home.” leaning back on the chair he smirked very confident in his plan. His eyes seemed to dance with the thought of lives being ended for his cause and he sighed leaning over the map and battle vanishing “what do you think Sam. Are you ready to go home?”

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam didn't know where Lucifer had sent Deiliha, but he had a feeling he would not find out. He straightened in his seat, hating this bastard's arrogance. The way he talked down to him, the way he walked about Deiliha as if she were just a memory; he was making Sam's blood boil. He told himself to let it go, that it would be worth it, that the devil himself would get what was coming to him.

He listened to the devil talk, listened to the way her referred to his god. Sam's eyes fell to the map he conjured warily, watching the figures dance across it. They would ambush the pearly gates, would stomp out the angels, would overcome them with sheer numbers. In theory, it would work; the angels were too peaceful to want to stop the outburst right away, and that hesitation would surely cost them the war. A smile played over his face as he thought of it, the end of heaven, of angelkind, before sense came back to him. What was he doing? Sam had made this deal in the first place to only play devil's advocate; he had every intention of turning on the demons, on saving his home in the sky. Now, as he thought of this battle he'd begun, he wondered what would happen to Deiliha. More than he wanted to be an angel again, he wanted to be in her arms.

Sam turned back to Lucifer and nodded. "I've been ready since they threw me out," he spat, not even having to fake the rage at that. His hands shook the slightest bit, though he didn't know from what. Anger? Fear? Determination? Hesitation? He tried to shake his thoughts, but his mind was deep in a fog. He had to alert Adainmelhye, Ursupala, someone. But when would he get the chance? And when would he be able to find Deiliha again? Not able to take it any longer, he asked, "Where is she? She was supposed to do this with us."

~Recruitment Thread~

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415