Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Heaven Sent [Ashen & LostMisfit]

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default [M] Heaven Sent [Ashen & LostMisfit]

[This roleplay is rated mature for reasons that may include but are not limited to: strong language, suggestive themes, violence, and mild romance. Reader discretion is advised.]

Sometimes, being an angel was one of the best things in the world. The wings and halo would always look prestigious, no matter the occasion, and having the ability to fly was second to none. Helping people out wasn't so bad either, especially not when Adainmelhye, the Almighty Himself, took note. Heaven was as beautiful as it was rumored, with its cloudy pillars and golden walls, and the great Yggdrasil tree in the center of it all.

Then again, being an angel became incredibly boring incredibly quickly. Each angel went through intense schooling at the academy. It was where angels learned all they needed to know about the world below. There was an immense library of knowledge at the academy, and most angels graduated only after long years of study. Some angels were known to graduate in only a century, others took as long as one hundred and eighty years. Each angel was different, but none had been as bad as Ptarsameal.

He had been labeled a problem angel early on. In his academy days, he had found more joy in rebelling than truly paying attention, and his marks suffered for it. He'd been in school for two whole centuries. "Some angels just take time," Adainmelhye had insisted. "He's a lost cause," most of his peers remarked. Either way, Ptarsameal wasn't too thrilled about his extended semesters, and he certainly wasn't excited to be spending more time with Ursupala.

The head of the academy was just as scary and bear-like as her name suggested. She had been the best teacher Heaven had ever seen, though it had only seen one. Ursupala was revered by most, but she and Ptarsameal had never seen eye-to-eye. The elder angel was strict, and she hated the rebellious angel's antics. She must have cheered when he was finally released from the academy, though Ptarsameal would never be able to forget the look of disappointment in her eyes.

Looking back, it was no wonder he had been thrown out of Heaven. He had never succeeded there, and he was a fool to think he ever would. But then, what was wrong with him? What had set him apart from everyone else? It remained a mystery even now.

Ptarsameal looked around at his unfamiliar surroundings. He had been thrown out of Heaven hours ago, and still had not strayed far from where he'd fallen. He still couldn't believe it. He was the first angel to fall from grace since the devil himself. Murder, after all, was one of the hardest sins to forgive.

He was on earth now, a place he had been to plenty of times. Down here, he went by Sam, and some of the children knew him well. When he had been to earth for his guardian angel duties, he'd instead taken to playing with the kids. His wings and halo had been hidden, then, but now he hardly needed Adainmelhye's magic. Now, he had no wings or halo to speak of, and the thought was heartbreaking.

But it wouldn't be this way forever. He would earn his wings back, and he would make his way back to Heaven. He'd show them all just what he was capable of, and he had a plan. This time, Ptarsameal did not intend to fail.
    Last edited by Ashen; 07-29-2016 at 03:42 AM.
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“This is all boring information” she snapped at the male below her padded chair. Shifting her weight and leaning forward “I’m going to need more reason than that to waste my talents on humans; the upstairs contains nothing more the bumbling buffoons who will serve me no purpose.” The lower male lowered his eyes and sighed wandering out into the hallway where three others waited. Two older her mentors one a lush female with bright red hair, the other a scrawny old man with large glasses and a predatory grin “Any luck?” the man spoke in a soft hermit kind of voice. It was clear he had no friends for he seemed to distance himself from all. “None, Mistress seems to have lost her fire. She doesn’t want deals or anything else but to sit in her chair and growl. I can’t seem to get her to rise to the surface, nothing catches her attention.” The women glared and huffed barging into the room finding her Mistress from the chair gone. Huffing she crossed her arms and growled under her breath.

“Shhhh..” she leaned over the little child warning her against a scream, for a stranger had just appeared from behind her. A sleek curtain of black hair fell to the side of her and kept the woman’s face hidden “I see those boys have something of yours.” The little girl nodded meekly and a smile split her plush rose colored lips “Keep your eyes open doll. Enjoy the show.” Closing her eyes she spoke in tongues under her breath and the ragged old bear the boys had taken began she growl turning with red eyes and claws to fight off what he had been told where attackers.

Laughter echoed from her chest as one boy pushed the other down for bait and the bear climbed on the child growling, but she had already got her laugh moving her hand to her lips she inhaled as if taking a breath of fresh air but instead the life seemed to be sucked out of the bear. The boy then proceeded to get up and run a puddle left where he was, making laughter split from her once more. She had grown so bored with her droll life as a demon Mistress. It was all torture this and goes do this, so and so wants to make a deal, but why should she waste time taking things she will already one day have.

The little girl looked up in fragile blue eyes “Is he ok?” This cause the women to tilt her head slightly a curious glint shifting through her ruby colored eyes “He is all yours child.” The little girl ran to her bear scooping him up and hugging him looking back to the strange lady “Who are you?” this made her straighten up, she was clad in black from her raven hair, to the black tee shirt hugging her curves and the dip of her waist exposing a small sliver a pale white flesh before expanding at her hips clad in a black stretch pant material it was painted to her legs fallowing the curves until it dipped into the black leather of her boots. Her eyes as red as her lips in a flash of a white smile “Call me Luck. We will meet again doll.”

With that the strange women began to walk away from the girl having picked her fun and deciding to indulge in some human fun. After all what trouble couldn’t she cause?

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Well, there was no going back now. For better or worse, Sam was stuck on earth for the time being, until he could manage to find someone to help him return to his home. He rubbed at his eyes, taking in the vibrant greens and blues around him. The sun was so bright, and he wanted nothing more than to get out of its rays. He was very hot in his dark brown tunic and bright yellow stockings, and he probably looked like a freak. He'd need to find new threads soon if he wanted to fit in with the humans, but he hadn't a penny to his name.

He didn't even know where he was. Maybe, if he had paid attention in his geography classes, he'd be able to tell at least what country he was in. It was too bright to be England, too warm to be Greenland, not warm enough to be Brazil. That could have been anywhere. Sam wandered around, and he stumbled upon a few crowds of people. They were speaking English; was he in America? Canada? Australia? The people looked like normal people; how was he to know? Further wandering led him nowhere, though he did realize people were very quick to judge. He really needed to change his outfit, now.

As he was walking, he noticed a woman. She had a dark air about her, something off. Was she...? Sam straightened. She was a demon, wasn't she? What was she doing here? He tried not to stare, but it was hard. She was a demon, after all. They were fated to be enemies. But then... Sam realized she wouldn't be able to tell what he was. He wasn't an angel anymore, after all. He would just appear to be a normal human to him. He looked back to her, and an idea came to mind. He raised an eyebrow, then nodded. What did he have to lose?

Sam walked over to her. There was a confidence in his step, even if he did look like a Halloween costume gone wrong. His hair, as always, was in a curly, tangled mess atop his head. He had some muscles, but still had a lanky quality to him. His brown eyes watched her with a determination he would not be able to fake. "Hey!" he called to her, assuming English was the language to try first. "I, uh, I'm a little lost. Can you help me out?"

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She heard a faint voice, causing her to cast a glance over her shoulder, one of her eyebrows rising as she assessed the males attire. Clearly out of place turning slightly she flashes a vibrant smile “I’d say your lost darling. Seems to me the psych ward is a couple miles down the road.” Placing one hand on her hip she tilted her head slightly something different about this one “Or perhaps that’s not the help you’re looking for.”

She could almost sniff out a deal, and this man reeked of potential. Y et she wasn’t sure she wanted back in that game, after her last bout of news she had shut all the deals on her end off causing quite a few riots and even a few human deaths, but what better way than to show her displeasure? Sighing she removes her hand from her hip and crosses her arms her ruby eyes assessing this male.

It had better be a great thing he needed from her, even if it wasn’t it might be a great way to have some fun with a new toy. Either way it had to have something in it for her, after all no demon was free or charge.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

He grimaced at her joke. He was not crazy, and he didn't take well to being called so. But he was not allowed to react. Sam instead held his breath for a moment, and he looked over the stranger before him. She looked like a demon alright: she had that apathetic air about her, and she just radiated evil. She would be perfect for his plan, then. He would just need to figure out how to coordinate it all.

"Actually, I don't need to go to a psych ward. I'm new around here, and I was just wondering if you could direct me somewhere I could go? Maybe out to eat? I figured a lady like yourself would be willing to go with me, no?" What was he doing? Sam looked at her with questioning eyes. He didn't know exactly where he was going with any of this. Perhaps he should just cut to the chase. He shifted awkwardly, then sighed. Might as well.

"I know what you are." He lowered his voice so that no one else would hear. "A demon, no? You don't try to hide it, do you? Never mind, that's not why I called out to you." Sam looked her over again, as if to scrutinize again. "Let's see... You guys are supposed to be really good at manipulation, right? Well what if I told you I had a job for you? How would you feel about casting revenge on an entire nation?"

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She watched him carefully picking apart his every emotion and plotting carefully in the event she needed to subdue him or just in case she wanted to leave. Her facial expression showed boredom as he stammer on and then he asked her if she wanted to eat with him and she couldn’t help the spout of laughter that escaped her lips. First thing he would need to change before he took her anywhere, second she wondered how he should look and if he had money to actually feed a girl like herself. She doubted the last part, yet he then began peaking lowly ending her train of thought.

“I know what you are” he said to her and she froze a glare forming as a shadow of rage crossed the vast sea of red in her eyes. His deal didn’t quite catch her attention many men lusted for revenge. However that he picked her out of a crowd rubbed her completely wrong. No she didn’t hide who she was but he had no right to call her out in such a way.

It was a flash of darkness that casted from the ground wrapping around them and moving them, as she thick fog vanished they were on a roof him next to the edge her standing to his nose, violence glaring in her eyes “It is not polite to call a lady out on her race. What are you? And what are you babbling on about?” she might as well hear him out as she debated knocking him from the roof tops. A loon who simply gave up no one would ask questions and he would never be around to point her out in a crowd.

“My name is Deiliha. Next bride of the devil himself, I boy have started wars with many a nation and grown bored with it. So your deal had better be something I haven’t heard before.”

She left out many thought in her rebel mind, the fact she hated that she had been chosen and that was simply one reason she refused to do anymore deals now a days. She didn’t want to marry the devil and become a mare for demons, in fact she wasn’t sure what she wanted but it wasn’t that. Sighing slightly she steps back allowing him away from the edge as she forces her mind to leave the thoughts they began to linger on. Maybe he would be her way out….

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam did not flinch as they seemingly teleported away from their location. It was just her wacky demon magic, and though he had never experienced it firsthand, he knew enough about it to not be afraid. Angels had similar magics, of course, though they were magics he now could not partake in. He sighed. Soon, he reminded himself. He'd have it all back soon enough.

Her choice of location was questionable. Being an angel, Sam had never feared heights. He'd been able to fly, after all. But now, his wings were gone, and if he was pushed he'd have no way to save himself. It was an alarming thought. He shook it from his mind. Just why was she so angry? Was it wrong to call a demon out? He would not have minded being called out as an angel, just confused. But the rage in her eyes, he did not understand it. Just what was he getting himself into?

Sam cleared his throat. "I'm just a man, now, I suppose," he replied. "I'm Sam, and I might just have a knack for these things." So did every other angel, but that was beside the point. This was the bride-to-be of Lucifer himself? Maybe he was making a mistake. "My request is unique, I think you'll find. I'd like to take revenge against Heaven, and every angel in the realm."
    Last edited by Ashen; 08-14-2016 at 10:19 PM.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She had turned her back to him when he spoke his true plot, the thought made her stop in her tracks her head cocking slightly to the side. It was indeed very interesting, straightening up she turned on her heel and moved back in his general direction “Why do you want revenge? And why should I want to help you achieve such a goal.”

She needed to ask questions to get a clear picture he was clearly not a normal human male and as much as she hated to admit he set her alarms off in her head something about him also screamed out for help. The sad part was what was left of her humanity wished to help him, but as quickly as the thought surfaced she squashed it back. No one needed to know she had found her humanity when many demons sought nothing more than to destroy that bit about themselves.

A soft sigh slid from her lips as her next question bubble up “one more thing. How do I know you’re not crazy? And that this isn’t some wacked out scheme from a phycos mind.” Placing a hand on her hips she waited for a response. She wasn’t even sure what she wanted him to say but she had a feeling no matter what he wasn’t going to say nearly what she wanted him to. Closing her eyes she waited to listen.

It had always been easier to pick out lies with her eyes closed she could only assume it was a senses thing with her eyes closed her other senses where forced to sharpen and take over for the lack of sight.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

She was considering him. Sam could tell that much, though he didn't know what, exactly, this Deiliha was thinking about. Would he be able to pull this off after all? Would this be the demon to help him? He was silent as she processed his request. He had expected questions, obviously, but Sam had to wonder just how much information was safe to give out. He wanted this woman to know as little about him as possible. Hell, she wouldn't even know his true intentions, not until it was much later.

Sam cleared his throat. She was right, he wasn't just a human after all. At least, he hadn't always been. "My true calling is Ptarsameal," he said. "It is the name of an angel, though now I no longer hold such a title. I was excommunicated, the very first since Lucifer himself. It is incredibly humiliating, as one might think, and very unfair. As you might guess, I'm a bit... peeved at it all, to put it nicely. And I was just thinking, well, how nice it would be to make them all pay for what they put me through. Throwing me out of the only home I've ever known, and for what? Because I killed some ungrateful kid? Oh, they'll pay. I'll be ending a lot more than one worthless child's life."

It hurt him to utter such things. Sam had to exaggerate where he could, but he was eerily good at lying, for an angel. His story outwardly looked believable, perhaps because it was mostly the truth. He had killed someone, and he was humiliated. That's all Deiliha had to know for now. Perhaps later she would learn more, but for now, he would play that as well as he could to get her on his side.

Her next question made him chuckle. "You think I'm crazy, do you?" he asked. "Well, I am flattered. How shall I prove to you that I am the real thing?" He paused, then thought of something. Suddenly, Sam began to speak in rushed syllables. He was speaking Latin, a dead language, a language each angel knew well. He smirked, then spoke again in English. "I used to serve Adainmelhye, and trained under Ursupala. Would a mortal know something like that?" He shrugged his shoulders lazily. "Call my a psycho all you want. I'm the real deal. And I want revenge on those bastards. You could help me, and potentially crush the angel force. Do remember, I know all their secrets. That would be really helpful for your husband, don't you think?"

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Her eyes snapped open and a glare seemed to settle there “first off. He is not my husband! Not every demon is an ass kisser and will do as we are told. We are rebellious that’s why we could never be angels, we are too opinionated and you guys want robots fresh off the convarebelts. If you where cast out consider yourself lucky you can actually be someone you want to be and not whom your told to be.” Sighing she tries to simmer down the massive wave of emotions she felt, it was always one of her flaws she was very emotional when she needed to refine it to control.

Speaking this time her eyes now emotionless “However a fallen angel makes for an interesting plot, also I could gain points for breaking down the walls between us and heaven. Which may after all benefit me as well.” Moving her hand to her chin she began to think. If she succeeded and broke down the thin wall separating them she may gain enough brownie points to take over her own part of hell. Meaning she wouldn’t have to marry herself off to the king. A sly grin split her face as she looked to the fallen angel, looking him over and really seeing him for the first time.

“Hope killing doesn’t haunt your dreams; the blood bath hasn’t even started yet.” She was right about that if she broke down the wall it would be nothing but war, and murder. Then again that was really all revenge was, one person claiming to be doing right whilst another fought for nothing more than there life.

She had seen him as crazy however he picked her out of a crowd and that made him something more and a fallen angel about covered everything. Sighing she turns and begins walking to the door on the roof. The click of her boots echoing around them as the music of the city added to the beat “Come on. If I’m going to be seen with you, you need to at least look like someone I would walk around with or else it will raise suspicion and I won’t be able to save you.” She wondered if he knew, chances are he didn’t considering he was so quick to trust her with his secret. Sighing she made it to the door her hand on the knob as she turned her eyes meeting his “Do us both a favor. Don’t tell anyone you’re a fallen, come up with a different story if you’re asked.”

Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast