Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Heaven Sent [Ashen & LostMisfit]

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Deiliha answered him, but Sam could see straight through it. She was hiding her emotions, trying to act tough again for him, or perhaps for herself. He watched her for a long time as she spoke, as she walked to the kitchen and then walked back. Her eyes were different, more normal now. It appeared as if Sam had lost his chance. She was back to steeling herself from what she wanted to give into. But that was only temporary, Sam thought with a smile forming on his lips. She couldn't hide her feelings forever, and when she could no longer stand them, her little Sammy would be there, ready to take advantage of her and win back his wings.

For now, the man knew he had to let it go. He consciously relaxed his shoulders and sighed lightly. "Right," he said slowly in response to her joke. "You might want to go meet your quota then, just to get Lucifer off your back." Had he just encouraged a demon to kill people? To terrorize the innocents he was once tasked with protecting? Sam didn't like the sound of that, but he had to recognize he hadn't a choice. The few lives Deiliha would destroy would be a small price to pay for the destruction and termination of all of demonkind.

Sam sank back into the couch. "Let's hope it doesn't come back," he said. "Now... What's the plan for the day? I feel better now, thanks to the pills. So I think I can get up and move about, should we need." There was a distant pain still in his stomach, but he could ignore it. He looked up to her. "Can we... Are we ready to go downstairs? Because I'm sure I would be alright, I think, and we need to talk to him eventually. I need... I need to really do this." Talk to the god of the underworld, and start this barbaric plan to ravage her race.
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She watched the different emotions briefly dance across his face and though she wasn’t certain of the meaning she sealed herself away telling herself that it hadn’t matter what the man thoughts where now for she desired one thing and that thing was freedom from the lord she had been trained to serve. She had sat back down when he asked about going downstairs to talk to the boss and she chuckled and nodded “I think it is time Sammy. Let’s go dance with the devil.” She knew that there was a 50/50 chance he would leave hell alive but he was determined and hopefully that would be enough to save his life. She had hoped he would be able to talk his way out of the trouble he was about to step into.

Yet as one part of her was saddened and worried about Sam the other part was excited at the prospect of being both free and that the unfamiliar things that had ran through her mind would be soon coming to an end. Standing she brushed herself off as if preparing herself for something “Alright Sam come on. Let’s head downstairs.” She had stood and began walking towards her bedroom, and once inside she moved to the closet and shut the door. Using one nail from her hand she sliced open her palm and began writing ancient and evil symbols on the door, as she did this and began muttering in the devil’s tongue. She could enter and exit hell as she seemed fit but this was something different she was taking a living being into the pits and that meant she had to use her dark powers bestowed on her to get him there.

It hadn’t taken very long for the darkness of her magic to taint the air around them and soon enough the smell of sulfur and burning flesh began to encase her room making her sigh softly as her eyes opened revealing the blood red color of a demon she turned to Sam offering her hand before she opened the doors to hell literally speaking. If he was going to back out now would be his last chance yet she felt as if he wouldn’t be back out he had far too much to lose and possibly far more to gain.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

It was finally time. Sam stayed by Deiliha as they walked to her room. He didn't know how demons got to hell, or how anyone did it really, but he supposed he was about to find out. He watched as she walked to her closet and seemed to perform some small ritual. Past that, the air turned dark and stiffy. Sam reeled at the smells that met his nose, but he recovered quickly and tried to remain calm. There was no backing out now; they had gotten this far, and now, Sam was going to prove to everyone that he was not what they thought he was. He was not going to fail this time, he vowed it.

Sam couldn't remember much past Deiliha's bloodied look. When he opened his eyes again, everything was dark. For a moment, he thought he might have died. This had all been part of Deiliha's plan, he realized, and he was played a fool. He deserved a fool's death after all he'd done. But after a few moments, Sam realized this could not have been death. It was only hell, and despite being an ex-angel in the fiery pit, he was still very much alive. He looked around, but his eyes took their time adjusting to the darkness. All his expectations were already slashed. He was not hot, like he assumed hell was. On the contrary, there was an eerie chill about, and he didn't know if that was because of hell or his nerves. It smelled sour down here. But despite that, it was still oddly more pleasant than what he'd been expecting.

Sam turned his attention to Deiliha. "Should I speak at all?" he asked. He did not want to offend Lucifer after all, and the only things he had heard about the rotten king were bad. He was easily offended, and stubborn and nasty. Sam wondered if Deiliha had heard the same things about his god. Could they feel him? Could they feel his angelic glow? No, Sam thought, that was probably all gone by now. He took a cautious step forward, not knowing what to expect but oddly excited about getting this over with.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He had asked if he should speak to what she was assuming the devil himself and she smirked “I planned on giving you an opening the rest is going to be up to you. After all this is your plan.” Part of her wondered if he was afraid and she thought for a moment he had a right to be afraid after all he had spent his entire life hearing tales of the dark place known as hell. He stepped forward and she followed him stepping in front of him. As she moved past him she let her senses run wild no matter how long you spent in hell you never really enjoyed the smell but she did enjoy the way Sam smelled so pure and sweet if only she could shake the feeling he had something he was holding back from her.

Truth being told she didn’t know how this was going to play out and part of her wasn’t exactly fond of the idea that his life was in danger here and would remain so for weeks to come after all the living didn’t walk freely down here and the way his purity called to the demons around would put him in danger even after he left. She had to shake her head to clear away her thoughts and the way her mind began to cloud with emotions, the motion causing the waves in her hair to dance in the dim lit room.

It took a second to dawn on her that she had brought him to hell without any of his extra angel skills. She wondered if he could truly even see the areas around them. Deciding to take him her domain as that would more than likely be the safest place heavens exile. She stepped in front of him her eyes meeting his in the darkness she was close enough to feel his breath against her face and it caused her tongue to flick out over her bottom lip the fog rolling in again but she managed to hold it at bay “Hold on Sammy. “as she spoke her arms wrapped around his waist and a dark mist began to engulf the two, not that it was really something you noticed in the darkness but still none the less her powers where dark so shadows would be the way they manifested despite the chaos that seemed to be trying to release itself in her mind.

After a few moments the shadows receded leaving them in a chamber that was lit by a fireplace. The wooden floors glowing with a firelit shine that seemed to create a comforting feeling that set her at ease on rough days. The walls where painted a dark red, a large bed laid against the far wall as the walls next to the fireplace seemed to be lined with books of sorts. A small worn chair sat be the fire a book lying face down in the chair with the cover taken off leaving no hints as to what lay inside. This room unlike the one in her apartment seemed more lived in for this was where she had spent a lot of her time. It was her space and the others knew not to bother her while she was in her room. Stepping away from Sam she couldn’t help the blush of her cheeks after all she hadn’t had anyone in her space well ever. This was like a bubble of safety for her. A place she had built after she had nothing left. Running a hand through her hair she turned around mostly hiding her emotions and gaining composure licking her lips nervously before releasing a sigh.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Even if there was that putrid smell, Sam thought maybe this wasn't so bad. He stayed close to Deiliha and tried to take in his surroundings. It was too dark to see much, but the air chilled him. The more they walked, the more uneasy Sam felt. Hell was a place of demons, the realm of the devil himself; what was he doing here? Why was he asking for death from Lucifer himself? Sam shook his head. He had to do this, had to move forward and regain his wings. He would save angelkind from the annoying demons, and he would end Lucifer before the demon king could even make a move against him.

Deiliha spoke, pulling Sam out of his thoughts. He looked to her, flinching only slightly when she grabbed him. The air seemed to grow denser and he shuddered, not knowing what to expect. He tried to keep his eyes open, but it happened in the blink of an eye. There was a light flickering a little distance away, washing the room in a dim glow. They seemed to be in a room of sorts, a homey thing filled with chairs and books. The walls were the color of blood, the air too warm, and the books creeped him out a bit. The way the one was missing its cover, as if violently ripped off, gave him shivers. He shook his head, trying to shake his bad feelings about this too.

Deiliha didn't offer an explanation, so Sam could only shift awkwardly. He looked around again, then met her gaze. "Uh, Deiliha, where... where are we?" He didn't know if they were still in hell even. It looked too lived-in, too friendly, relatively. He went back to her and nudged her shoulder. "Is this where Lucifer lives? Is he... Is he here?" He cleared his throat. Consciously, he stood up straighter, fixed his posture. But there was something about Deiliha's expression, some sense of longing. Maybe Deiliha lived here, once. "Are you alright?"
    Last edited by Ashen; 10-12-2017 at 07:26 PM.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She watched as the angel seemed to be panicking inside his head maybe even second guessing the grand scheme of a plan they had come up with. She noted how he shifted and chose to say nothing allowing him to approach her, before she even responded he spoke asking if she where ok and she nodded her eyes glancing around “This is my room… I’ve been down here for a while and you don’t get access to the surface until you earn that right so I spent a lot of time here. I don’t normally allow anyone past the door because this is my haven. The only place I have that is truly mine.” She didn’t know why she kept on rambling trying to explain to him in a way he could understand why she looked so thrown off balance by this. She didn’t worry about the master plan that could end in both of their deaths but she was worried about the boy in her room. The idea seemed so stupid when her mind broke it down into piece and she merely ran her hand through her hair trying to shake the feeling of unease.

She made her way to the fire allowing the warm air to circle around her, she had closed her eyes and spoke “I figured this would be a good place to gather your thoughts while I go and get the devil himself to come in and meet with us.” She turned and her eyes fell upon the man before her and she spoke once more “There isn’t any turning around after this point.” She needed him to understand he was about to cross a line in which he could not return.

She didn’t go near him as she could feel the nerves chewing at her insides deciding it was either now or never she sighed and spoke up again “I think it’s time for me to go and fetch the king. Hope you have a good pitch line.” It didn’t take long for the she devil to vanish in the black mist that had once placed them inside the room. Leaving the poor Sam alone in the demon’s lair.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

As Deiliha explain, Sam couldn't help but feel even more left in the dark than just moments ago. She had brought him to her haven, as she called it, but why? Did she really have feelings for him? That was starting to have such benefits already, and he was grateful he had found Deiliha. It was days ago, but it seemed like so long ago. What a wild week, he thought to himself, and here he was at the most stressful part of it.

"Thank you for taking me here." Sam was careful to be reverent, not daring to touch her things or stare too long. He bowed his appreciation, and he listened to the tone in her voice. The demon was right, of course. No matter what happened here, things would not go back to normal, not until this war was over. Then, he would be welcomed home with open arms by all of his former friends and peers. Sam cleared his throat. It was now or never. "You can... You can bring him." He watched as Deiliha left the room, and suddenly her absence chilled him.

The former angel was very out of place here. He didn't know why he was trying to do this, and he had to keep reminding himself why he was here. He thought to his fellow disculpi, of Ursupala his teacher, of Adainmelhye himself. It would all be worth this to see his god's smile. Sam shook his head. What would he say to Lucifer? Now was the time to think of it all. As the minutes ticked by, Sam could feel his anxiety spiking. Any moment now, Deiliha would come back with the demon king himself. No, he told himself. Reminding himself of his resolve, Sam nodded and waited for his companion's return.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“Deiliha... I was told you would be coming to see me.” The husky voice spoke from the shadows behind her. She looked around not surprised the king had taken an apartment in the city to enjoy what she assumed to be fun for him. Turning her eyes landed on the man before her and as much as she fought the urge she had to admit he was at least a looker, the chuckle in her mind wondering if that was just a trait all angels carried. With his dark hair falling in a devilish way around his face hanging no lower than his chin it made him look like he was on the edge of needing a haircut but had merely put it off. His grin was just as snarky as his eyes a way she had learned to call him feeling like he was king of not only hell but of the world itself.

A faint groan echoed from beside her and she didn’t need to turn to know it was one of the many women who chose to dance with the devil himself. Her spoke again “So what can i help you with my darling.” He had called her that from the moment he spoke up telling the demons below she was to be his next bride a thought she had to push from her mind as bile rose from the depths of her stomach. It took a moment but she spoke regardless “I have someone for you to meet. He has a deal I think you would want to hear for yourself.”

The devil chuckled and approached the she devil his eyes locked on the blazing fire dancing in her ruby eyes over the years he had seen many demons who held promise but none kept ahold of the fire inside there soul the way she did. He had locked lips with her before she even had time to respond and he felt her body stiffen as she debated fighting against him. Something he liked even more a wild women was always the most fun when it came time to tell them who was in charge.

He hadn’t noticed but she had used the time to sweep him from his space into her own as she pushed him back forcfully the glare in her eyes made the man smile even brighter than before. As he cast a look around the room noting the boring side notes but he attention caught on another male and his eyes sparked with curiously and light haze of jealous “I suppose you are the man I am supposed to meet.” His tone wasn’t hostile yet it showed nothing more than the raw power emanating from him. This angel would know who was the boss of this situation, yet another cast down angel with no grace and no wings was something he hadn’t seen since he fell and that warranted at least for him to hear the man out.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

He was left to ponder for a long time, his thoughts running in swift circles while he struggled to remain calm. Sam paced a bit, but every time he realized he was doing it he straightened and stopped immediately. It seemed like eons before finally there was a noise within the room. Brown eyes turned sharply towards the source. Deiliha was back, and there, beside her, was the demon overlord that Sam had only seen in textbooks.

Lucifer looked like an ordinary man. Sam was appalled by that, by his lack of evil air. There was some atmosphere around him, but after all the talk up above, after being born and bred to hate this being with all his heart, Sam couldn't help but think this meeting underwhelming. He had to remind himself that this still was the king of hell, that he needed to straighten up and sell his case well enough for even this creature of villainy to support him. Sam cleared his throat, and he offered his lowest, most respectful bow.

"Sire," Sam greeted, not knowing how exactly to refer to his enemy. "Deiliha has told me much about you. It is a pleasure to finally meet the devil himself." He didn't dare over a hand, instead keeping his distance, perhaps more for his own safety. "I have been wanting to talk to you for a long while. I have a proposal that I think you might be interested in." This was it, Sam thought, the moment he'd been waiting for, the moment he'd been mentally training for. He let out his last shaky breath, and he began.

Sam told the devil what he thought the king would want to hear. He spoke of the murder he'd committed, sounding much more believable than the first time he'd told the story. He spoke of his excommunication, and his feigned rage at Adainmelhye. He spoke of wanting to exact revenge on his former "friends" and needing to do it by eliminating them. After telling the demon about the advantages he had, the knowledge of heaven's workings, he finally was able to breathe. He watched Lucifer, not wanting to make eye contact and show disrespect, but dying to know what the beast was thinking. He subtly cleared his throat and nodded. "That is my proposal," he said. "I leave the rest in your hands."

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Deiliha had moved to the chest at the bottom of her four poster bed watching as Sam steadied himself to spill his plan and desire from his lips. She knew she had no place to speak on this and in fact she was merely a means for Sam to get to the king himself and achieve the goals he had set. She hated that the thought alone made a part of her feel sad at the fact Sam didn’t truly desire her company but more he needed her to play a pawn in his gambling game. Pulling her attention back to the conversation between the two fallen angels her eyes landing on her dear old husband to be.

He stood his dark eyes brooding over what the man before him was saying, his brows frowned as his he merely rubbed his thumb over the dark beard at his chin. The angel spoke and though he could much tell the parts that seemed to run deep with emotions and the parts that held the sketchy feel to them. a flicker of laughter danced in his mind as he felt the slight tinge of a lie in the back of his mind, but so it seemed this angel felt so many different ways the need to prove how loyal he was to their maker but part of him had already began to question what he truly felt for the world around them. He understood the fallen angel but he also didn’t like that someone expected to try and slip a lie past the king of lies.

Once the angel spoke his hand moved from his face and his eyes darkened as he decided how to handle this situation. “Your proposal and plan are fantastic to the thought; however there are some things I think you failed to consider. One, why would I want to start a war a kill so many of my people when we are fine as we are now. Must the demons sin yes but only to keep their hold on power they desired and pleaded for. I get to do as I wish with little to no repercussions.” He sighed and turned his back to Sam looking into the fire “However there are many sides to this, I hate them for the shame they put me through and so many other reasons.” As he pondered how to truly handle this when it dawned on him. Why not have some fun with this while he truly decided on a course of action.

Turning back to the young angel Satan spoke with a slight smirk dancing across his lips “Iv got it!!! Spend one month being human and doing the things free people get to do and then pitch this to me again and explain to me why I should truly start a war. I will think on this in depth before a final decision is made. You will have access to all the things normal males your age have as well as I shall have Deiliha show you the world of humans and why god himself loved these freewill beings more than us.” He hated humans but he had grown comfortable with the various things they had created through time and not only they paid there price when they first entered hell. It was his job to punish those who chose the dark road.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast