Writing Style

Artistry & Complexity:
Low-Budget Man was both creative and ingenious with his attacks, using the surroundings to his advantage and even adjusting when his character was relieved of the majority of his limbs. Juder showed us a range of his characters abilities, but wasn't as creative in his reactions to the changing situation.

Low-Budget Man receives a score of 3.00
Juder receives a score of 1.50

Fluidity & Clarity:
There were times when I felt the characters didn't have a clear understanding of their opponents movements - Puppet's complex attacks, especially, were at times difficult to follow, though LB Man did make good efforts to make them clear to the reader. As I've stated elsewhere, I was unsure how Puppet managed to fire his limbs in a straight line whilst performing a confusing, erratic charge forwards. Juder rushed over some actions at some points too, not giving a clear picture of his character movements.

Low-Budget Man receives a score of 2.50
Juder receives a score of 2.00

Conventions:
Juder had very few noticeable errors in their posts, they are awarded a score of 3.00
Low-Budget Man had minor but consistent errors throughout their posts, they awarded a score of 1.50

Effectiveness of Combat

Character Consistency:
I was a little unconvinced by Puppet's first attack (how did he run erratically whilst shooting his arms in a direct line?) but Low-Budget Man went on to make quite ingenious use of both his characters abilities and his surroundings. Juder established their character's nature quickly, the Reaper seeing Puppet's replacement of his human parts as a defiance of mortality. L-B Man, as well, was consistent in his depiction of Puppet, referencing his character's craving for emotion and how this affected his reaction to pain. For this section I award both participants a score of 3.00

Ingenuity:
I think I covered this a lot in the Artistry section, so to save repetition:

Low-Budget Man is awarded a score of 3.00
Juder is awarded a score of 1.50

Choreography:
Here, again, I felt Juder's lack of detail in their characters actions let them down. While I saw LB Man constantly reacting and adapting to their opponents actions, I didn't see it as much from Juder.

For this section, I award Low-Budget Man a score of 3.00
Juder receives a score of 2.50

Control of the Field

Environmental Awareness:
Low-Budget Man was quick to note how the environment might affect him, pointing out how Puppet's use of ecolocation would be sensitive in the crowded environment. He also thought of how his character could use the smoke to his advantage, since Puppet would have an advantage in a low-vision arena, and made use of items provided to attack his opponent. Juder acknowledged the environment, but it didn't come into play very much in his fight.

Low-Budget Man receives a score of 3.00
Juder receives a score of 1.00

Strategic Awareness:
Juder's reaper was quick to note Puppet's lack of reaction to the impaired vision, and made efforts to disrupt his echolocation. He also made attacks against his opponents vulnerable limbs, while LB Man used his upper hand with not relying so heavily on vision.
Low-Budget Man is awarded a score of 1.50
Juder is awarded a score of 3.00

Control of the Fight:
LB Man had clear control of the arena for the first two posts, with Juder largely reacting to Puppet's attacks. I also felt Juder was unclear with some of his attacks, oversimplifying dodges to 'he dodged the torso,' or 'he leapt out of the way' rather than giving us a clear picture of his characters maneuvers.

Low-Budget Man receives a score of 2.50
Juder receives a score of 2.00

-

Juder posted past the deadline without an approved extension on his first post, and so will recieve a -1.00 point penalty.

I felt both combatants pushed the two action per turn limitation; in BB's second and third posts, and Juder's second post and award them each a penalty for that;
Low-Budget Man a -1.00 point penalty
Juder a -0.5 point penalty.

Juder also violated the godmodding rule by having his character sever his opponents limbs without input from Low-Budget man, and so is awarded a -1.00 point penalty.

Totals:

Low-Budget Man
Writing Style: 8.5
Effectiveness of Combat: 9
Control of the Field: 7
Penalties: -1
Total: 23.5

Juder
Writing Style: 5
Effectiveness of Combat: 5
Control of the Field: 6
Penalties: -2.5
Total: 13.5

Low-Budget Man will be proceeding to the next round. Congratulations both of you on a great fight.