Thread: The Prophesy of Pendor: Tales of Conquest

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default The Prophesy of Pendor: Tales of Conquest

What is this?
    Prophesy of Pendor is a mod created for Mount & Blade: Warband and made only for the experienced players of the game. This mod punishes cheaters by disabling achievements until the player starts a new game.

Spoiler: World Map 

Part 1

Welcome to Pendor

My name is Arthur Cross, the son of a rather mysterious and rough figure back in my homeland, the kingdom of Barclay. I became a huntsman in my early days, training with my sword day and night, learning how to survive, to spot my enemies in the night and to be... honorable in battle. It was at the time where someone wronged against me, a Pendorian merchant lied to me and stole my precious money. And thus, I took a ship to travel to the vicious and brutal lands of Pendor, settling down at Sarleons the capital of the Kingdom of Sarleon itself.

After settling my scores with that bloody merchant, I tried to leave the town only to found out that Heretics, Brigands, Highwaymen prowls the lands beyond the town's walls at night. It was at this time I began to wonder, how did the merchants managed to arrive at their towns safely. And so, with the money I had in my money bag, I went to the tavern, recruiting several Meltine Mercenaries before departing to Stagheart, a nearby village.

Arriving at Stagheart, I have recruited several Sarleon recruits and trained them for the rest of the day. Upgrading them into powerful units such as the Halberdiers and the Sarleon Knights thanks to my skills as trainer back in Barclay. With a party of 100 men strong, we travelled to the Kingdom of Ravenstern. Becoming a mercenary for King Gregory in their wars.

For weeks and for months, I gained honor and renown through countless battles. I've stained my sword with the blood of my enemies and I thought, this is time I should be a vassal of theirs. Serving the King himself.
    Last edited by Rha'az; 09-03-2016 at 12:47 PM.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff