Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: War of the Dragons (w/ Honeypaladin; M, just in case)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

It felt as though Ara was gasping for air when the collar loosened. So now he could control how comfortable she could be in the collar? What a lovely thought...

"So, I have permission if I wanted to slap you?" she asked. "Not that I would, but-" Her cell door had been opened and she sulked behind him, already feeling her control slipping away. A feeling she had always hated. But if he needed her to hold back on her hurting others, he was better off wishing for something else. Killing had been instilled into her blood and it was not something she could just stop doing. It was what she was trained for, what she was called to do. He couldn't just put a curb on it with some stupid collar.

And she couldn't leave his sight because he needed to ensure she was behaving? "Bollocks," she muttered to herself. And he had the audacity to tell her she couldn't go sate herself without his say so. "That's bull! You can't do that!" Then again, she was so used to running around using her body to get what she wanted. Maybe she should have taken up on one of the dragon's offer and kept him. Nothing she could do about it now. "You expect me to be at your beck and call for that so I can't go sleeping with people behind your back?" She guessed that was the reason why he explicitly said that.

Once she was led out, she angrily pointed at her collar. "You think you can just turn my back on my king so I can help you?" she huffed.

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"I wouldn't recommend it," he said, making his way out of the prison cells. It smelled much better, aside of course from the stench that still lingered on the half-dragon girl from her time in the cells. "I can do... pretty much whatever I want," he said with a shrug. "Really, this second chance is far more than you deserve," he said, "Be glad that our side is the merciful one."

He laughed at the idea of wanting her at his beck and call. "I'll pass," he said, shaking his head. "Wouldn't want to catch a thousand diseases by taking a dip in the wrong swimming pool, if you know what I mean. Also... you and I both know that you have no loyalty to anyone besides yourself... so you'll turn your back on your king if it suits your interests, and right now, it does."

Expecting her to follow if only to stay in his sight, he made his way to a washroom. "You stink," he said, pointing to the bath tub. "Clean yourself up. Can't have you looking and smelling like that, after all. Clean clothes have already been prepared for you... so get rid of those."

He took a seat at the far side of the room and watched her. He was serious when he said she wasn't allowed out of his sight, after all... not even for normally private moments like this one.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Ara sighed. "Noted." Well, it was nice to be finally out of the cells. Whatever fate was in store for her comrades was unknown to her. It wasn't like she necessarily wanted to know or cared to find out what might be in store for them. Him being able to do whatever he wanted to her didn't sit well with her. She would rather have their places switched so she could at least have some power. The knight going on about how their side was more merciful was just... no side could be entirely merciful.

"I don't have any disease," she barked. "I've been tested and I'm perfectly fine." She knew exactly what he meant by that. She always ensured any potential sex partner was disease free before she got at it with them. "Shame you want to pass. You'd love swimming in my pool." If he decided to, which was a given.

She pursed her lips when he said that she only had loyalties to herself. "Fair point." Being led to a washroom, she grew excited that she was finally getting a bath but that quickly dissipated when he sat at the far end of the room. "You serious? I can't even bathe in peace?"

Rolling her steely eyes, she undressed herself, albeit slowly and seductively. She even freed her hair, letting it fall to her tail base before stepping into the tub. As she washed herself, she did everything humanly possible to turn him on from standing in the tub wet and nude to stretching down so he could an eyeful of her chest. If this didn't work, then he was surely going to give in eventually. No man could resist her charm, or her body for that matter. "You know, I usually don't take my clothes for a man unless he does it for me..."

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

By the way this woman kept trying to entice him, it was quite clear that she was used to getting her way in these means... and he could see why, considering the way her body looked. She seemed to enjoy flaunting it too, and yet as she did so, the knight continued to sit, staring at her with little emotion. This would indeed be interesting...

"I suppose there's a first time for everything," he said with a shrug. "I don't particularly need a bath right now... though i you want to bathe in peace, you'll have to prove yourself trustworthy enough to do so." He chuckled, "And you have a very long way to go to even begin that journey."

Despite his attempts to remain cold an show no emotion towards this naked half-dragon, there were still parts of his anatomy that didn't agree. He remained seated in a way that would conceal these reactions, however... because unlike the monster in the tub, he was capable of putting reason before base desire.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

"Ah, too bad," she said, flipping her hair and showcasing her scar-ridden body to him. From the way he was sitting, there might have been some effect on him. But his expression said otherwise, maybe she wasn't trying hard enough. "So I get to watch you bathe, too?" It would be fair, from how she saw it. She had to expose herself to him because he had to keep her in his sight so why couldn't he do the same? "It wouldn't be so bad if you'd admit that you're enjoying this." No doubt he was in a sense, though she would hardly put reason ahead of desire.

She even moved about while bathing, letting her wings open as she carefully scrubbed them. It would be painful if she damaged the membrane that could never recover. Something she had to remind several would-be lovers about as a few almost made that mistake. Washing her body, she turned to the knight to let him see what she was doing. "You have a name, warden?" she asked, rising slightly to expose herself once more before submerging herself for a few seconds, only to come back up and brush her soaked hair away.

Already, she could imagine the look on his comrades' faces when they heard about him not being able to resist the half-dragon who was forced to bathe in front of him. Once she was satisfied, she exited the tub and began to dry herself, occasionally showing herself off before slowly redressing. Long way to go, indeed. This would definitely be fun for her, seeing how she had probably already pushed one or two of his buttons.

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"I suppose that might depend on how good a girl you are," he mused. She had already expressed a desire to see him naked... perhaps he could use that to his advantage, too. She was being far too obvious in her desire to get laid... like any animal in heat, he supposed. "I do have a name," he said with a nod, "And perhaps you'll eventually earn the right to call me by it. But for now, Warden will do." It was clear she did not like being in an inferior position... yet she'd have to get used to it.

"I take it you're ready to go then?" he asked, making no obvious outward display of his thoughts regarding her body. After all, as pretty as she might be, doing the nasty with her would hardly be much of an achievement, considering how eager she was to get it on with just about anyone or anything. "Your armor, weapons, and uniform will be returned to you as well," he said. "You'll need them, if we are to infiltrate Frankonian military camps and assassinate their generals."

He had little desire to see more bloodshed than necessary, but it was in fact very necessary to slow the advance of the Frankonian army. Bretony was fighting a losing war, as they were simply far too outnumbered, and until reinforcements arrived to drive the Frankonians back, they'd need to do everything they could to delay the army long enough at least for the villages in their direct path to be evacuated.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Ara pouted. "Aww, no fair," she said, keeping her imaginations to herself. So he wanted to use his name as a privilege for her, too? Gods, what else was going to be labelled as a privilege? He must have been enjoying himself. "Well, I'd best get to it, then." Seeing how he would be a challenge. And she loved a challenge.

Finishing getting dressed, she glanced at him as he said her things would be returned to her as she was expected to sneak into camp and assassinate the generals. She had no problem with that, most of them were asses to begin with. So it was no loss for her. "I'm guessing you're going to be sharing the same room as me?" It would be no surprise at this point.

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"Indeed... you'd best get to work," he said with a nod, showing her to where her equipment was. "Suit up," he told her, "We've got a lot of work to do and we're already behind schedule. Sooner we get moving, sooner you'll get to kill people." She seemed to enjoy killing people, so if it was enough motivation for her for the time being, then so be it.

"Indeed," he said, "Can't let you out of my sight even when you sleep, after all. And I needn't tell you the consequences of what might happen if I wake up in the middle of the night and you're nowhere in sight..."

She was indeed much more attractive once she had cleaned herself up and dressed in some proper clothing, but of course the knight wasn't going to admit this to her face. In a war against dragons, one had to quickly learn that some of the most dangerous opponents are the most beautiful ones... it was what was inside that counted.

"There's one question I want you to consider as we travel, though. It probably won't mean much to you right now, but keep it in the back of your mind." He glanced over to the girl. "What is better," he asked, "To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Ara quickly suited up before she eagerly walked behind him. She could get back to what she did best, even if her aggression was turned to another force. Well, no matter to her as long as she got to keep killing. Maybe in time she wouldn't be so quick to go a a bloody spree, but for now it was enough to get her moving.

She nodded. "I see." Probably best not to tell him now that she normally slept in the nude unless she had her cycle. It was more comfortable for her and she felt that nightclothes were somewhat suffocating when she tried to sleep. Something she'd unfortunately grow accustomed to, she was sure. The question he posed to her was somewhat puzzling. Well, she'd probably figure it out eventually, but for now she had Frankonians to kill. Though he seemed keen on no further bloodshed, she was more than happy to smite everyone under anyone's banner.

"So, Warden. Where we goin'?" she asked, sheathing her dual blades and putting her hair back up in a bun.

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

"We're going to battle!" he said, nodding to her as he began to pick up his pace. Finally, she was showing some energy. Stepping outside into the castle courtyard, he heard an emergency bell ringing. "What fortunate timing," he said, glancing over to the half-dragon, "It would seem we're under attack. But I should think we'd have spotted an approaching army from quite a distance away..."

He glanced to the source of the commotion, and it was quickly evident what was going on. The crossbowmen stationed on the walls for watch were firing... but not at the ground. They were aiming their crossbows skyward, shooting down flying opponents. One of them took a bolt to the face and landed dead in the center of the courtyard.

It looked similar to a dragon, but it was smaller, and had two legs instead of four. It had a scaled body like a dragon, however, but on its tail was a weapon not usually part of a dragon's anatomy... a stinger, similar to that of a scorpion.

"Wyverns..." he said. "Distant cousins of dragons... dumber than a brick, but smart enough to understand simple commands when spoken by a suitably powerful Dragon." He glanced to Ara. "New orders," he said to her, "Kill the wyverns. Bonus points for saving the soldiers on our side... if you save enough soldiers from being harmed by wyverns, you'll get a special prize after the battle is over. Now get to killing! And remember, kill ONLY the wyverns!"

In order to join in as well, he summoned forth a crossbow, seemingly from nowhere. This crossbow, however, was different than those used by the Breton soldiers... it had a grip underneath that could be pulled backwards, in order to draw the string quickly, plus a magazine that held multiple crossbow bolts. It was a tech weapon of sorts, definitely not of Breton or Frankonian design. Raising the crossbow, he pulled the trigger, shooting a wyvern in the eye, before pulling the grip backwards, which caused a second bolt to slide into place.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast