Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Thread: War of the Dragons (w/ Honeypaladin; M, just in case)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Ara had awakened at her fiance's side, free of her armor and her head on his chest. She wasn't sure how long she had slept but she felt the urge to run as she was beginning to be nauseous again. The soldiers were too busy drinking and celebrating outside to notice her slipping out and throwing up. Instead of hovering over to catch her breath, she silently went back, her stomach feeling sore from numerous times of emptying it.

She held her stomach with her arms as she winced. The babies, it seemed, didn't want her to be celebrating as much as she wanted to. But she was able to kiss his cheek and rest her head under his. Now that she would be getting a full pardon soon, they should plan the wedding as soon as possible and get it over with quickly, not that she was in a hurry, but she wanted to get it done before their children arrived. She didn't want them to be bastard children like she was.

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Wrapping his arms around the half-dragon as she slipped back into bed with him, Joseph rested his head on her breasts. He had been woken by her kiss to his cheek, and he pulled her close to him, squeezing and holding her. "Mmm..." he said, stroking her hair. "Five more minutes..." he rested his head on her breasts and napped a bit more. He still didn't like mornings, after all.

The war was over, and there were celebrations to be held. Awards and titles given, pardons passed out... and weddings to hold. It was all too much to think about so early in the morning, so the knight simply continued to hold his half-dragon fiancee in his arms, squeezing her close.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

She had slipped back to sleep as he settled against her. At least today they could sleep in and then catch up on celebrating later if she was up to it. For now, she was happy to cuddle with her soon-to-be husband as she let him stroke her hair, in which she stroked his in return.

It had been four months since the end of the war. Ara had been promoted for her services after being granted a full pardon for her efforts. She and Joseph had been given a fairly large estate, the monarchy was probably planning on making them minor nobility for now, not that she really cared about that. But the ocean view from their bedroom window was a plus for her. And she could have as many dogs as she wanted with the land they gained!

But now, she was ready to become Lady L'gra. She had opted for a backless white gown, seeing how her wings couldn't stayed folded for the entire day. Her dress was incredibly slimming and showed off her belly that had grown in the past four months and showing her bare shoulders as she wore long sleeves. Her hair was down and decorated in small flowers (someone else's idea, really). Moving to meet her future husband, she smiled as she approached, eagerly taking his hands into hers. He cleaned pretty well for today. She couldn't even stand still as the minister went on and on before they could even start exchanging vows.

"Ara? Would you like to say something to him?" the minister asked.

She cleared her throat, never taking her eyes off of him. "Joseph... when we first met, I thought that you were just going to get it done and over with, and when that didn't happen, I thought about how I was going to escape." Small laughter rose among the crowd. "And now, I'm pregnant with your triplets and I'm about to become your wife. That was the last thing to cross my mind. But I'm glad I got captured because I don't think I could have met you otherwise." She tried to hold back tears as her voice cracked here and there. "I didn't think I could get to this point in my life, but I'm glad it's you. I just wish I found you sooner so I could love you longer." The half-dragon had to turn away to wipe a few stray tears. "Damn it, why did you make me so emotional?"

Set by Kicks

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Fate had a funny way of playing tricks with peoples' emotions. Joseph L'Gra, a man who had come seemingly from nowhere with but a single purpose, which even he questioned... was now in a position which no one may have predicted, save perhaps whoever it was who put him in that awkward situation, months prior, back in those dungeons beneath a certain Breton palace.

"Can't help it," he responded to Ara's words with his own, "But then, if I didn't make you emotional, you'd never have learned to feel, would you?" The crowd chuckled once more at his witty comment. "I never believed in such a thing as fate, or destiny. I always figured that people made their own destiny, and could change their fate. When the Founder ordered me to become your warden... I thought you were a lost cause. I thought I had drawn the short stick in the stack, the pointless mission. Never could I have predicted that things would have developed the way they did... and I've learned that he was right. About you. About us. Our potential, what we would become... and now, we're the strongest power pair in all of Bretony." He said with a chuckle, "And the sexiest of course. I'm proud to call you my wife... Lady Ara L'Gra."

At the conclusion of his speech, the clergyman pronounced, "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, Lord and Lady Joseph L'Gra. You may kiss the bride."

"You don't have to tell me twice," said Joseph, pulling his new wife close, pressing his lips to hers and deeply licking and sucking on her tongue. He held the kiss for what seemed like forever, and continued to entwine his tongue with hers as he carried her off to a private location, in order to provide the pleasure vacation they had both been looking forward to since the day she proposed to him. Perhaps there would be a time when they would be called to fight together once more... but until then, he'd focus on providing her body with the pleasure that had warmed her frozen heart.

Good End

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718