Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Silent Shooter [Brighty x Bluey]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Her brow clearly twitched in annoyance. He had no plan. This was the kind of mage she had teamed up with? The girl let out a hiss of annoyance, gritting her teeth discreetly before letting her irritation out in a soft sigh. Very well then. No plan at all and she just has to support with her magic then. Simple and plain as that. 'That's the worst.' She mentally added.

However, as soon as the hand was patting her head, her own snapped upward to slap it away. Amethyst and Gold glared icily at Shibata once more. [Don't pet me. I'm not a dog.] was written on the tab. A second later, another message popped up. [And drop the -chan.] Constantine added, giving him one last warning look before flipping her hair over her shoulder and rummaging through her bag. She seemed to be looking for something, and a dark blue notebook was pulled out. Taking her time, she wrote something on it before snapping it shut and replacing it inside the bag.

Just in tie, the train let out a loud hoot, signalling its departure before their ride slowly lurched forward, steadily gaining speed. Outside, the beautiful land of Magnolia was spread out, looking quite peaceful and serene as they passed by, but Constantine didn't seem to pay this any mind this time. Instead, she was studying the mission with a focused glint in her eyes before looking up once more.

[What Magic do you use? I need to know so you won't get in my way and I in yours.] It was said a little harshly, but with her kind of magic, it rung true. Very easily could she get in a groups way and them in hers, so she wanted to have an idea of what to expect and how to move.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Shibata withdrew his hand, chuckling lightly, that glint of amusement in his eyes growing brighter. Sofia was fun to tease, but admittedly he probably should quit while he was ahead; he was going to have to trust this girl to watch his back in combat and making her dislike him now (well, making her dislike him more would probably be the better thing to say, she didn't seem that fond of him) would probably make her hesitant to do that job. He placed his hands down onto the seat, and stomped down on his amusement, until his features returned to the small relaxed smile he typically wore.

"Ah, sorry Sofia." He said, hands gripping into the fabric of the seat as the train lurched forward, casting a glance out the window towards the passing countryside for a few moments, before he turned back to face the brunette, a flash of light from the corner of his eye catching his attention, that tablet she spoke with. "I'm a Bullet Mage; form bullets with my magic and use them to shoot shit." Normally he would of done a demonstration, to properly get the point across, but considering there was really nowhere he could shoot that wouldn't result in property damage, he would refrain this one time. Besides, Sofia seemed smart, she probably figured out what it was already, if she didn't already know about it.

"What about you? Reason why you speak using that?" He asked, head tilting as he gestured with a hand towards the device in her hand. Could just be that she was mute, but certain magics were wonky when it came to side-effects, so it was possible.
    Last edited by Last Falconry; 10-05-2016 at 12:30 AM.
    sing about me, i'm dying of thirst

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Bullet Mage. That made her job easier. She just needs to cover for him then. Already formulating her plan of attack in her head, she was pulled out of her reverie when Shibata asked about her voice, or lack of it. Her eyes flickered dangerously and her tablet lifted up once more, the irritation palpable even through the text.

[That is none of your concern and isn't an important detail.] She said, or wrote. Once she was sure she had her point across, she pulled out her notebook once more, writing down something on it before tucking it back in its place. What to do now? Wait of course. She sighed softly. Maybe she should just pull out a book and read, or sleep. Ah, she didn't really feel the need or the want to converse so there's a chance of her being rude. But she doesn't even want to partner p with him and it was only circumstances that forced them (or more specifically, her) to work together. (Or in this case, for her to require his assistance.)

She sighed again. 'I wish I brought along some snacks.' She thought wistfully, staring out of the window. They'd be there by evening, so there was no point in being impatient. She glanced over at Shibata. Was there anything else she needed to know? She stared at him, long and hard, scrutinizing him with her two colored eyes before looking away, apparently bored. Definitely not. Out of boredom, she put her hands together and a small ball of light glowed, moulding from a ball into an elongated silhouette. The flute was clear as crystal, with a light glow coming from it. A magic circle appeared underneath her as her fingers made contact with the flute. Cradling it in her hands, she positioned her fingers over the instrument fondly and began to play a soft hymn. Birds began to perch on the open window, and some of the passengers turned to look at the source of the gentle lullaby.

The song washed over everyone, floating daintily in the air as the weary travelers began to feel energized, some drifting off to sleep. The man sitting across their cabin let out a gasp as his bandaged arm began to glow. The commotion didn't break the spell, but as the man unwrapped his bandage, the scar on his skin was slowly stitching itself together, until the flesh was brand new. The hymn continued on before slowing down as Constantine opened her eyes, unaware that she had closed her eyes sometime during the ordeal, the magic lingering in the air as the flute disappeared once more. The young heiress let out a silent yawn and rubbed her eyes, the magic having drained her a bit, not that she minded. Most passengers had fallen asleep with small smiles on their faces, and she was alright with that.

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Shibata raised a brow as he read over the text on the screen. Huh, so people, or at least her, could convey emotions quite well through bits and pieces of data, neat. The Bullet Mage raised his hands, smiie turning a tad sheepish, before looking away, towards the window. Best let that line of conversation drop if he wanted to keep things on semi-working terms between the both of them; it was clearly a sensitive topic for her.

He rested his palms on his legs, and focused on the passing city as the train made its way. If there was one thing that was constant about Magnolia, the area outside of Fairy Tail was quite peaceful. Reminded him of what his parents thought he wanted, kind of. A place untouched by fighting, and there was the slightest bite of bitterness-

A soft note in his ears, a wave of lethargy washed over him. His eyes felt heavy, and a yawn broke past his lips. Something's wrong here. The mage thought dimly, turning his head to face the source of the noise. It was Sofia, she was playing a flute that she got from somewhere. He continued to turn, looking around the cabin to the other passengers. Most were asleep, some were wide awake as if they had caffeine injected straight into them, and one guy on the opposite end of the cabin had his arm glowing green, with a cut rapidly stitching itself back together.

Oh, so that's what her magic can do. Shibata noted, placing a hand over his mouth to stilfe a second yawn. Enchanted music, did something to whoever listened to it. The effects seemed a bit randomized, or maybe she could control it, or maybe it was just the effect of a specifc song and she had multiple and who the fuck cared he just wanted to take a nap. His eyes drifted closed, and he relaxed against the cushioned seat that was seeming obscenely comfortable at the moment, and then the music stopped.

The lethargy faded, and his eyes snapped open, to regard the girl sitting across from him, who was rubbing her eyes and yawning; something that he thought to be extremely cute. "Y'know," He began, his voice thick as the last dregs of tiredness drained away. "Coulda warned me that you were gonna do that, Sofia." He said, lips twitching back upwards into that small smile he typically always wore.
    Last edited by Last Falconry; 06-04-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

She yawned softly and rested her head on the window, eyes drifting shut before they peeked at Shibata with another of those irritated looks. Flicking out her tablet once more, she set out typing, at a pace a bit slower before leaning back and showing him the message. [I don't need to tell you everything I'm going to do.] Ah, but at least she gathered enough data to see how that would work on him in a battle scenario. She hummed lightly in thought.

[And you looked like you needed some extra patching up.] She had noticed that he was injured early this morning, and had also noticed that he definitely looked like he just went to get patched up. It was good, but he was probably still a bit tired too. [At least now, you won't be as lethargic. It's good for me too so don't get any ideas.] She added before covering her mouth as she yawned.

Once again, fingers danced across the screen. [I'm going to rest. Wake me up when we get there.] She told him before tucking the tablet back in her bag. Heterochromatic eyes slipped shut and she leaned her head against her arm, resting it against the glass. Within seconds, the young heiress was asleep, much like most of the passengers of the train.

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The Bullet Mage snorted in amusement as her irriated gaze fell onto him; didn't even try to irritate her this time around, just a courtesy question that she give him some warning the next time she brought out her magic music thing. His amusement grew as she showed him the screen and he registered the words, he chuckled and the smile on his features widened. He raised his hands from their resting place on his legs, and held them up in a gesture of mock-surrender. "Ne, tranquilo hime, didn't mean to offend you or anything; apologies for the audacity."

As he dropped his hands back down to his legs, and rested back against the cushion of the seat once more, Shibata was surprised at the fact it had taken him so long to actually come up with calling her princess. It was almost literally standing right in front of him, she had all the traits of one. But eh, didn't really matter how long, important thing was that he thought of it, and she was showing him the tablet again. He shook his head, brought his focus onto the screen; she was a tsundere, the entire thing was just missing a "b-baka" at the end. That development had some potential to i-

And the screen was up again, saying that she was going to rest and for him to wake her when they got there. "Gotcha, hime." He muttered in reply, stomping down on the brief swelling of disappointment; he had been quite enjoying the conversation so far. Oh well, could continue later he supposed.

Two Hours Later

"Yo hime, we're here." The Bullet Mage said, reaching out and nudging the girl with his foot. The excitement was clear in his voice; the last two hours on the train had been dreadfully boring, absolutely nothing to do, and now they were on the verge of getting into a fight with some magic bandits, them leaving the train couldnt' happen fast enough.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

It didn't take much to wake her, and she opened her eyes as soon as the first nudge came. The brunette let out a small yawn, rubbing her eyes and stretching before silently getting up. Picking her bags, she exited the train, not bothering to see whether or not he followed. Her eyes were still a little droopy but that was quickly remedied as soon as she managed to stretch her legs.

[Let's find a place to stay for a while. Then we go and you talk to the mayor.] She typed out, glancing at the landmarks as soon as they stepped out of the station. Usually, she'd type out the request of where she could find a place to stay for the night but since she had someone with her who could actually talk with people, she just looked at him expectantly, chin tilted up.

There were a few people who stared at them, but with her not really wanting to do much work when she could get someone else to do it, she had to remain oblivious to the questioning looks. Pulling out the mission request, she read over it again, letting out a breath that could probably be a soft hum before pocketing it once more.

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Sure, give me a second." Shibata said, turning away from the girl, bringing his gaze towards the mass of people gathered in the station, most of them were staring in their direction. Good, meant that he didn't have to get their attention. The Bullet Mage scanned the crowd, and after a moment zeroed in on an eldery guy who was regarding him with a raised brow. In his experience, elderly people were always the most likely to know a good place to stay in a small town like this, they either lived in it the majority of their life and had a familiarity with everything because of that, or they just had a shitton of free-time and familiarized themselves to stave off boredom.

"Yo, old man!" Shibata said, waving a hand towards the man who looked vaugely amused. The mage walked towards the man, stopped a foot before him. "What can I do for you, lad?"

"We're," He gestured with a hand behind of him towards Sofia. "visting here for a few days, need some place decent to stay. You know anywhere good?" The old man's eyes brightened and he smiled.

"Just down the road, I run an inn called the Seven Sheaves, best place in the region."

"Thanks old man." Shibata said, nodding, before he turned around and walked back towards Sofia."All right hime, old man over there has an inn that's apparently good," The Bullet Mage was inclined to take the man's claim as legitimate, seemed like he was trustworthy enough. "Is that good enough for you?"

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Sofia scrunched her nose at him asking her whether or not she was alright with this. While it was true that she looked picky, she herself wasn't all that picky when it came to lodgings during missions as temporary housings can get a little... unexpected. So instead, the brunette pulled her tablet out, fingers flying across the screen before lifting it up in a gesture.

[Lead the way. Also, stop calling me 'hime'. I have a name.] It was obvious that she definitely did not like pet names of any sort. Tucking the tablet back to its rightful position, the brunette let out another soundless sigh, flicking her hair over her shoulder as she waited for him to lead the way.

Thankfully, the inn was pretty neat, decent looking. She could tell that it was well-kept, and well-worn it seems. One of the better places she stayed at. Again, she let Shibata talk about getting them rooms, merely handing him some money to pay for it before wandering to the windows and glancing outside. It was late afternoon. If they hurry, they could still talk to the mayor before starting their mission tonight... or something along those lines. The brunette snorted, crossing her arms as she glanced out. Hopefully, everything will go as planned.

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Whatever you say hime." Shibata said, shrugging, lips twitching upwards in an amused smile as he began to follow her out of the station, towards the Seven Sheaves. The walk down the road lasted something over a minute, before they arrived in front of the aforementioned inn and confirmed the old timer's claims: the Seven Sheaves was actually pretty damn nice.

"Ah, thanks hime." The Bullet Mage's smile turning grateful as he pocketed the money placed in his hand by the girl; he was running low on funds at the moment, and he'd rather not wipe himself out paying for a room. He turned on a heel, and walked towards the counter he had glimpsed on his first look at the lobby. He stopped before it, his smile widening; the old man was behind it again with a Cheshire grin across his features, nimble old fucker he was. "Yo, old man, me and her need a room. One of your nicer ones," Even if hime wasn't picky about where she slept, and he was kind of sure that she was, Shibata was quite fond of sleeping in comfort when he could. "Probably for three days or so."

Shibata reached inside his pocket, placed the money in the open palm of the old man where it vanished with a flash of light. The old man flicked a wrist, there was another flash and a flare of magic, and a key appeared in his hand along with a wad of jewels. "Rooms on the third floor lad, last door on the right, hope you enjoy the stay."

"Thanks, old man." The mage took the key and money from the man, pocketed the key, and when he arrived back at Sofia who was busily gazing out a window, held out the wad of jewels for her to take. "There's your change hime, thanks again. Got a room on the third floor, last one on the right."

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast