Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default [M]Silent Shooter [Brighty x Bluey]

SILENT SHOOTER

Characters:

Spoiler: Shibata Naito 

Spoiler: Sofia Constantine Von Schwerze 

As usual, the guild was as rowdy as it could be at ten in the morning; mages and tables were thrown everywhere, and beer was flying around as a small brawl opened up in the middle of the guild. A more polite person would say that the guild was lively. It wasn't. Not in the least. Narrowly ducking, a chair flew over the young lady's hair as she sipped her tea, daintily setting the cup down as more shenanigans occurred. It seems like their resident fire user as well as a few others had gone back and forth with their tiny contests of... well, Constantine wasn't so sure anymore. Heterochromatic eyes blinked open and she stared quietly at the bartender smiling at her. Did Ayumi want something? Her golden eye glittered curiously in the light as the green haired bartender laughed.

"Ah, no. It's just that, you've been sitting there quite a while, haven't you?" She asked, and almost immediately, Constantine pulled out a small, touch pad, fingers rapidly typing onto the screen before showing it to her.

[I'm waiting for my cake. Before anyone else gets a slice.] The screen displayed. With a kind smile and a soft laugh, Ayumi shook her head. "Why didn't you just say so?" She asked, but went on to get the girl's order anyway.

A voiceless sigh escaped past her lips and she pulled out the three missions she had been antagonizing over since last night. They were really, really good missions. But they required two people, not one, and with the rate things were going, she'd be stuck finding an easier mission with smaller pay. 'I don't like this...' She thought, nibbling on her lower lip in thought. 'What to do...?'
    Last edited by Argon Jaden; 06-14-2017 at 07:10 AM.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Fuck...."

Was the first thing that came out of Shibata's mouth as his eyes flickered opened, bringing light and color to the previous darkness and intensifying the fucking headache and making him wish that he was still unconscious. His eyes closed shut again, and a hand covered them to add an extra layer of protection against any kind of light. He groaned again, became acutely aware of his current condition. First there was his head, felt like a very small and strong man had taken up residency inside of it and taken a liking to pounding his skull with a hammer. Second there was his back, which he was pretty damn sure the majority of was bruised to all Hell. And third and finally was the cut on his leg, that sent blood trickling down it and into the cloth and made the entire thing feel like it was steadily being burned from the inside out (on the upside, his clothes were only singed).

Then he smiled as memories surfaced. He had jumped into one of the daily brawls of the Guild, after returning from an extremely boring mission, and after about five minutes of fully enjoying himself, he had came across a Fire Mage he couldn't quite remember her name, though he was sure it had something to do with trees. They skirmished, he got cut on the leg by some random member wielding a sword, and then when he was distracted, he got blew spinning across the room by a fireball from the Fire Mage. After a flight that spanned three-quarters of the Guild Hall, and featured him skipping like a stone twice, he crashed through a table near the bar, and promptly blacked out. The smile widened, and his eyes opened again.

The small-man in his head hammered more violently, presumably because he was afraid of the light. Shibata shook his head, cast the man to the back of his mind in a nice-cozy-dark corner where the headache wouldn't be too much of a bother. His blood was up now, he had to do something beyond lying in the remains of a surprisingly durable table. He tensed, sent a trickle of magic leaking into his body, and kipped to his feet. His back and leg protested vehemently, blood splashed from the cut, soaked the cloth of his pants and pain thundered through his abdomen and he fell on his ass. He cast a quick glance towards the ruckus beside of him, the fight that he was ejected from. Well he couldn't join that again, he was too banged up. That was a shame but, eh, he was flexible, he could find something else to do.

A quick glance in the opposite direction, towards the bar gave him his answer. He didn't know her name, but he had seen her around the guild before, and she was beautiful, and she seemed like she'd be fun to tease. He staggered to his feet, shuffled over the five feet towards the stool next to her, and collapsed on it like a puppet with its strings cut, completely devoid of grace. He braced himself with a hand against the bar, before he turned to face her, the smile stretching across his features widening ever-so-slightly.

"Yo~"
    Last edited by Last Falconry; 09-13-2016 at 08:32 PM.
    sing about me, i'm dying of thirst

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Her head quirked up at the greeting and she turned to face him with a tight lipped smoke and a polite nod of her head. 'Don't talk to me. I'm busy.' She thought mentally as she resumed pouring over the missions. This was far important anyway. Nevertheless, she showed no interest in further entertaining whoever it was who sat near and continued with her work. She needed to do something. With a soft sigh, she pulled out a pen and a notebook, right hand moving without her eyes leaving the request.

"You're quite hung up on those missions, aren't you, Constantine?" The soft clatter of plate against the counter caught her attention as the barkeep smiled at the other occupant in greeting. "Hello. What can I get you?" The airy sigh that escaped the brunette caught Ayumi's attention and she laughed softly at the look of irritation on the girl's face.

[It says two mages. I don't do well in groups. But I need something of this amount so its stressful.] She typed, PDA covering her nose before setting the gadget down and quietly nibbling on her cake. Ayumi shook her head and lightly ruffled the brown locks.

"Why don't you ask one of your friends? Surely they'd help." She said, but was quickly shut down when Constantine replied that her 'friends' (acquaintances) were all in missions of their own. She sighed once more and picked at the cake, savoring the taste with delicate bites as she reread the missions while listing something g in her notebook.

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Shibata regarded her in silence, brows raised, as the girl ignored him. It was odd. Even the more antisocial ones at least told him to go away, this one was just didn't acknowledge his presence, didn't even leave him a message on her hand-screen-thing (technology was never his strong suit). He continued for a few more seconds, running through the best ways to draw her attention cause she sparked his interest, when Ayumi handed it to him. Blondie-who-acted-like-he-didn't-exist was wanting to go on a mission, but apparently all those she wanted to go on were for two people and she was missing available people. His brows dropped back down to their normal level, and his lips twitched back into a smile.

He reached over, poked her in the cheek, and said. "If you need a man for a mission, I'm available. Think I'd be good help, pretty damn good mage." Admittedly, he'd need to get some pain killers or visit the Healer Hag who lived down the road from him if he wanted to be at his best.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Almost immediately, her hand shot out and slapped his finger away, with enough force to sting as she gave him an icy look that would've made any ice mage proud of her. Constantine's heterochromatic gaze studied him with the same warmth that came from a tundra before she frowned, delicate lips pulled down in distaste. Didn't she have a choice in this? Glancing at the barkeep, Ayumi seemed to think that this was a good idea and the brunette cringed. Good idea. Right.

[Fine.] The word was typed out in slow distaste as she took in the injuries of her would-be teammate. It made her want to back out but without the option to be choosy, this happens. [Meet me at the station in sixty. Good day sir. Don't be late.] And with that, the girl quickly finished her cake, with speed that shouldn't accompany that kind of grace before paying for her meal and gathering her things. Typing out a good-bye to Ayumi, she jumped down from her stool and made her way towards the entrance, managing to pass through safely despite the brawl going on in the middle of the guild.

Ayumi smiled. "I think Constantine's just a little reclusive. You'll do fine with her, Shibata. She's not that cold." The green haired barkeep said with a smile before going about her business and leaving the other mage to his own devices.

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Shibata retracted his hand, dropped it back down to his side, and allowed his gaze to lock with her glare. It was quite a nicely done glare; cold as absolute zero, and it left the question of whether or not she would attempt to violently murder you up in the air. The Bullet Mage also found it extremely cute, enough to bring a light dusting of red to his smiling visage as he continued to meet it.

"Got'cha, Cap'n." He responded cheerily, finally turning his gaze away from the girl as she brought her attention back to the cake sitting before her. Sixty minutes wasn't a lot of time to take care of everything that he needed to get done, namely getting healed by the Hag and then getting whatever supplies he might need. Would mean that he'd need to force himself to rush then, better start now, a sentiment that the girl seemed to share, considering that she had already left after devouring the piece of cake.

"Ah, thanks Ayumi." He said, throwing the departing bar girl a smile. He was fond of her, one of the few people that he could call a friend in the guild. He rose to his feet, and shoved his way through the brawling crowd, making sure to pick a path that included the weaker members of the Guild, the ones that he could just run over without too much difficulty. In a minute he out of the door, and making his way away from the guild, into Magnolia at a light run.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Exactly fifty-eight minutes and forty-three seconds later, the young lass found herself daintily seated on one of the benches by the boarding station. The train was leaving in twelve minutes, so out of the goodness of her heart, she decided to sit outside and wait for her said partner. Gold and Amethyst stared intently at the mission paper in her right hand, while her left was quietly writing down notes on the place. It was a relatively simple mission, one a mage of her status could do easily. The girl let out a sigh and glanced at her notes.

'Hopefully nothing unexpected happens. It's starting to be a little late.' She thought, scrunching her nose in distaste before pocketing the mission and flipping over her notes once more. Various maps and squiggles were written in the page, the elegant print looking quite out of-place given the messy notes composition. She sighed again. Three minutes had passed and Constantine found herself scowling. 'He's late... typical.' She thought, tucking her notes back in one of the bags she brought and leaning against the big, pale blue suitcase she brought along for this trip. The clock was ticking, and in time, her foot was impatiently tapping on the floor.

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Good news: he was fully healed from being blown across the the Guild by that fire mage whose name he was still reasonably sure had something to do with trees, he had the needed supplies packed into a bag that was slung over his shoulders, and the station was in sight, just down the road, he could cross the distance in about ten seconds if he kept up his light jog.

Kinda-maybe-sort-possibly bad news: he was running about three minutes late, and while most people would probably overlook that kind of thing, he had the feeling that Constantine would be the kind of person who was extremely set on a person being punctual, and he wasn't quite sure how she would react to it. Eh, didn't really matter in the end he supposed, unless she tried to kill him, in which case he'd probably try to be late more often.

The Bullet Mage turned sharply to the right, covered the stairs leading into the station with a leap augmented by the tiniest thread of magic to his legs to enhance their strength, and there she was, sitting on one of the benches. She seemed quite testy. "Yo, Consta-chan~" He said, slowing his pace to a casual stride, as he neared towards her.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

As soon as she heard the annoying nickname, the girl's expression visibly soured. With another icy glare, she flipped her text pad at him, fingers flying at a speed so fast that it was barely there before shoving the pad close to his face. [Don't call me that and drop the -chan. You're late. As expected.] She held it up to him for a few seconds, long enough for him to read before pulling her tablet back and letting out a huff. Without another word, she picked her things up and began to walk to the train doors, glancing over her shoulder with a raised brow as if telling him to hurry up.

It was easy finding a place to sit down and the brunette, glancing around and noticing that she was a little lacking in height to put her things on the top opted to sit her bag beside her, while she took the window seat, crossing her legs and placing her pad on her lap. Waiting for her partner to get comfortable, she pulled out the mission paper and handed it to him, leaning back and pulling up her pad to her nose, enough to show him the text.

[There's the mission. Thoughts? Ideas? Any way you want to tackle it?] She asked, leaving him to read the fine print and the details of the mission. After all, she was just going to be the support in this mission. It was a shame she wasn't allowed to do this on her own. [I haven't introduced myself properly. Sofia Constantine von Schwerze. 'Sofia' without the -chan or 'Miss von Schwerze' would suffice.] She set her tablet down to type some more before raising it up again. [And you are? I know your face, but I don't know your name.]

fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Noted." Shibata said, nodding slightly, lips twitching upwards in a smile, amusement clear in his voice. So he was right, the mage was the kind of person who really valued punctuality, though he didn't predict that she would be the type who got huffy about the thing. Was quite funny, also kind of cute. The Bullet Mage waved a hand before him, beginning to wak after the girl to the train. "Don't worry, I'm right behind you."

He boarded the train, followed her to what seating compartment she chose (he wasn't exactly picky about traveling arrangments), and took the seat across from her, his bag going onto the floor beside of his legs. He took the mission paper, glanced at the screen, before down at the paper in his hand. For a moment he was silent, reading over the details, it was pretty standard fare; a group of bandits, some of which were mages, was heckling a small village somewhere far out in Fiore and they wanted Fairy Tail to deal with the bandits. He looked up from the paper, back to the girl, a touch of excitement burning in his eyes. She picked a good mission, thank Mavis for that; he probably would have died from sheer boredom if it were something like guard duty of some noble who was in really no danger.

"Don't really have a plan," He shrugged. "We're going in kinda blind on this," There was little information about the bandits themselves in the mission request, just that some of them were mages. "So for now, just make shit up as we go along." If they managed to get solid information on the fuckers later on, then they could come up with a solid plan of attack. He handed the paper back to her.

"And I'm Shibata Naito, nice to meet you Sofia-chan~" The Bullet Mage said cheerfully, reaching up to pat her on the head.
    Last edited by Last Falconry; 10-04-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast