Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Thread: [M]Silent Shooter [Brighty x Bluey]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Unfortunately, Constantine had disappeared in a blur, the sound of her presence thundering as the blade was deflected. Miles was brandishing his paintbrush, watching his paint brush trail paint smears into the air. "Oh, I assure you." Miles says, somewhat haughtily. "My sister dear and I are just itching for a fight." He says, just as he drips out of existence. Philip let out a soft curse.

"Okay, if you feel something wet, shoot it." He said, just as a soft melody filled the air. Philip swore, covering his ears as his eyes darted around, looking for Constantine. "Miles's magic paints over everything you see. Like a see-through glass." The air was clear and the two were missing from view. "If you feel something wet, kick and run or he'll paralyze you, but look for Sophie before she ends up stabb-" just as he spoke, Constantine darted out, directly beside Shibata, barely missing his cheek with her rapier. She did manage to stab Philip in the shoulder before her form fell to the ground like water and disappearing. Around that same time, Philip vanished and another popped into existence.

The saccharine sweet song was slowing down, slowing the movements of everyone involved in the fight. There was wetness on the grass everywhere and Miles's chuckles could be heard everywhere. It was almost as if they had made their own dome around their two adversaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, Constantine had disappeared in a blur, the sound of her presence thundering as the blade was deflected. Miles was brandishing his paintbrush, watching his paint brush trail paint smears into the air. "Oh, I assure you." Miles says, somewhat haughtily. "My sister dear and I are just itching for a fight." He says, just as he drips out of existence. Philip let out a soft curse.

"Okay, if you feel something wet, shoot it." He said, just as a soft melody filled the air. Philip swore, covering his ears as his eyes darted around, looking for Constantine. "Miles's magic paints over everything you see. Like a see-through glass." The air was clear and the two were missing from view. "If you feel something wet, kick and run or he'll paralyze you, but look for Sophie before she ends up stabb-" just as he spoke, Constantine darted out, directly beside Shibata, barely missing his cheek with her rapier. She did manage to stab Philip in the shoulder before her form fell to the ground like water and disappearing. Around that same time, Philip vanished and another popped into existence.

The saccharine sweet song was slowing down, slowing the movements of everyone involved in the fight. There was wetness on the grass everywhere and Miles's chuckles could be heard everywhere. It was almost as if they had made their own dome around their two adversaries.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy forever, prolly
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So, he couldn't see them, they could paralyze him with some weird fucking substance, Princess had full access to her magic and was perfectly willing to stab him. A fact that she was perfectly willing to assert with her popping right the fuck out of nowhere, her blade whistling as it darted past his cheek to stab her brother in the shoulder before she dropped out of existence once again.

He didn't have clairvoyance, he couldn't shoot something that he couldn't see or hear. Looked like, then, he was gonna have to do the polar opposite of what Phillip had advised him. Quick, too, cause the ground was getting all the wetter, and that pompous prick was chuckling like a loon, and the Princess was playing. Slow and sweet, he could feel it drag at his limbs like weights that gradually increased their load.

He spread his arms wide, left his chest open, and shouted loudly over that fucking noise. "S'not really what I had in mind for our first time together, you penetrating me with your family watching, but I'm anything if not flexible. Just, look me in the eyes while you do it, love?" He cocked his head. "S'only polite, innit?"

It was bait, and it was a trap, and it wasn't even cleverly laid. That was sorta the point, though. It was what she expected from him, he was pretty sure. He was simple, he didn't do clever. Anything else would give it away. The low born shooter was a cocky shit who taunted her vulgarly, and on her pride as a noble and the fact she had some sort of hate-erection for him, she'd have to respond.

Or that's what he hoped for. If Miles came for him to defend his sister's honor, he'd smash a twink then.
    sing about me, i'm dying of thirst

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415