Thread: The Starving Games Cfav vs M139

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Default The Starving Games Cfav vs M139

The crows roared as the announcer stepp forward "Welcome to the 759th annual Starving games, where two challengers must battle to the death in a custom made pocket dimension. This one looks like to be a real doozy, folks!" The camera pans to the arena. "Our tireless engineers have created what they call a 'dungeon forest'. It is a bit of terrain that comprises the aspects of both dungeons and forests, which include trees, cells, torture devices and bushes, and so on and so forth with some skeletons and bodies for ambiance. Now, without further ado, challengers....KILL!"

With that, the cage surrounding both competitors, who were at opposite ends of the arena, disappear. Leilianna began skating off into a copse of trees, climbing up one and using her elven agility and grace to move from one to another. She took out her crossbow and cocked the lever, drawing the string back, and, with a bit of focus, the crystalline body of the crossbow began to faintly glow, indicating that it was charged. she did not yet summon any bolts, but they would come later. For now, she stealthily moved along the thick branches of the upper canopy.

Spoiler: Things I like 

June Member of the Month

I only have "favorites"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The cage began to melt around Serina, and as it did so, a small smile formed on her face. "Kill?" she asked the speaking voice, wherever it was, "Isn't that a little... harsh?" She smirked. No one every told her what to do.

She watched as the person across from her disappeared into the trees. How... interesting. Seemed her opponent did not want to get killed. Or she was planning to try to kill her. Or both, she supposed. Either way, it was kind of amusing. There were only two types of people who die, after all: those who hide and those who are too reckless. And, as Serina lived, she judged it much better to be to reckless.

As she stood where she had been released, she waved her hands and the previously clear sky began to become filled with little wisps of white.

"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty." she called, taking a step forward, "Come out, come out wherever you are."

She paused for a moment, watching as the sky was beginning to darken. "Unless..." she continued, "Unless you don't like rain. I have a feeling it is going to storm."
    If the gold does not stay in this world,
    then I will chase it till I find my home

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Leilianna, with Elven Grace, moved among the trees. She did not wander far, but she still managed to get totl concealment from a spot roughly 60 feet from Serina. It was then that she took out her crossbow, and cst her 'bolt' power which fillder her bolt pouch with eight faintly glowing bolts of ectoplasm. As she worked the string and loaded the bolt, the crossbow began to glow faintly with psychokinetic power.

Going prone onto the wide bough, she carefully took aim, slowing her breathing and centering her focus, they also had the byproduct of charging her psychic focus. Taking careful aim and allowing for the slight breeze being brought on by the oncoming inclement weather, she quickly, but gently, pulled the trigger. With a 'twang' the bolt sailed quickly towards Serina.

Spoiler: Things I like 

June Member of the Month

I only have "favorites"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Where are you, little kitty?" Serina continued to chant, scanning the area around her, "Come out and play with me. Please? I don't want to have to find you, but if I do..."

Serina trailed off. An idea had come into her mind. She herself did not have to find her missing playmate- perhaps another could find her opponent for her! She began to sing, her voice weaving in and out of the air around her, in a language entirely incomprehensible to most human ears- but a voice that any of the sea would understand. And the seagulls that heard it, they would come. From wherever they were, they would come. But in the meantime...

Suddenly, she felt a prick on her left shoulder. When she turned, there was no weapon there, but at least she knew the direction- somewhere from that set of trees.

"Alright kitty," she called, her voice just slightly agitated, "It's time to come out now and really play!" she fingered the hilt of her belt as she continued walking, her anger fading once again. After all, kitty was getting closer with each step Serina took.
    If the gold does not stay in this world,
    then I will chase it till I find my home