Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RPA Is Ending: The RP

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default RPA Is Ending: The RP

Omac looked at the town of RPA. Soon this entire town was going to change. It was moving servers. And, with that this world was coming to an end. He started to scream the words "THE WORLD IS ENDING," while running down the streets. It was only a matter of time before everyone went into panic. What could possibly go wrong?

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

At the place where the Sun meets the Land.
    No Specific Preference as of yet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Ronin stood on a hill at the edge of the city, taking off his oni mask and unsheathing a sword. He planted the blade of the sword into the ground firmly and put his horned demon mask on the pommel of the blade, facing the city. That way, whoever may ever pass through these wastes would know that there was once life in what was soon to be a land of the forgotton. He kneeled before the katana, bowing his head. He covered a raised fist with his left hand.

"You were a mighty city RPA. May you rest in peace in knowing that I shall never forget you. Your legacy will live on. I promise you that."

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

"No the server has no moved yet. Yes, yes, it is moving. No I don't have a specific time."

Ivy says to the masses before her who all seem to ask the same question, and she has to repeatedly give out the same answers. It wasn't only them on edge though. She was as well. She couldn't wait to see what new features were in store, and to start posting in her RPs without the fear of losing the content.

"Why don't we all just have a drink!" Ivy pulls out a whiskey bottle that she always has hiding around. "If... you're over 21 of course. RPA rules!"

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Splat stood awkwardly near the outskirts of the group, staying silent and simply listening to the others. A crazed toast man ran amongst the crowd, prophesizing doom in this great city. She knew it wouldn't be that bad, but in truth, she was almost scared. Change was something she did not often enjoy, but she knew she'd get used to it in time. She always did.

She wandered over to a samurai-looking fellow whom she hadn't spoken to before. She observed him performing his little ceremony, and watched quizically.

"Hey, it's not like the site's going away forever," she said to the ronin, half-laughing. "We'll be back here in no time. I just wish it would be over with already..."

Seeing Ivy take out the bottle, she ambled over in her direction. "You don't happen to have any not-adult drinks, do ya? Even a juice box would be appreciated right about now," she sighed.

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

At the place where the Sun meets the Land.
    No Specific Preference as of yet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Ronin looked up to the girl, standing. "It is simply to honor the past is all, young friend." He stated with a bit of a chuckle. He followed over to where Poison Ivy was speaking as well, only watching with his arms behind him. Funnily enough, he was but a year short to be involved with any sort of drinking, though he'd likely keep away from it even if he was of age though.

Fantasy, Action, Adventure and all sorts of things like, such as that.
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Well it was another pleasant morning as I woke up and went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee and toast for breakfast, well... At least so it was until I found out someone had stolen all my butter.... Yep, all of it, even the special reserve I had prepared for the winter... Who would do such a horrible thing?

Anyway, the whole morning was ruined due to the fact that I was now chomping on a horribly dry integral bread toast while trying to wash it down with the "Coffee" I had just prepared, and by that I mean that it tasted like brown colored hot water more than anything else...
    Oh yeah, and there was also the fact that the headline of the newspaper, that somehow found it's way into the kitchen table (I don't even remember buying it... Weeeeeird...), was about how RPA was about to end... Understandably, I spit out the mouth full of coffee I was about to swallow (Burning the heck out of my tongue in the process), which somehow caused me to spill the rest of the cup in my lap and, in a rage fueled stupor, caused me to flip the kitchen table out of frustration... Did I mention that the kitchen was on fire because I left the stove on for too long? No?

Well the fact I didn't mention it up until that very moment was because it wasn't relevant to the story (And if you know what's good for you you'll keep your mouth shut about the whole thing, capiche?! I don't want to get sent to Kris's office again!).
    Before leaving my house (which was bursting in flames by this point) I put on every single coat I own in order to avoid losing it in the fire (I bought all 5 of them in a sale), Before the burning building collapses onto of me I unnecessarily kick my front door down, I grab broomstick and some cardboard boxes I had laying around for some reason and escape the burning property via a completely unnecessary but still cool looking action roll...

Using my last 20 bucks I purchase an spraying can of black paint, and with the other random materials I collected from my house I (haphazardly) put together a sign that reads; "Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife. 'Cause they be sayin' then end is nigh!", a message that I'm sure will help me spread awareness of RPA's current situation without spreading too much panic.

After gazing at my reflection in one of the panels of glass from the hardware store's storefront (try saying that 5 times on a row), I realize that I should've shaved, or at least chosen my outfit more wisely, because now I looked like a hobo wearing layers (though I did burn my own house and every other possession I ever had along with it)...
    But I couldn't fret myself over the little details. I had to warn my friends and compatriots of RPA about our impending doom, they would recognize me once I started mumbling things like an idiotic madman (like I usually did).
    Besides, If the world was really coming to an end, I much rather spend my last moments roaming the cold streets as a hobo instead of spending them in the comfiness of my home, sitting on my reclinable chair while sipping on some hot coco. (No wait, that ain't right...)
    Last edited by Kayser; 10-31-2016 at 03:04 AM.
    Thanks a lot Karma!
    .. / .... .- ...- . / .- .. --- ... - / - .... . / .--. .- - ....
    Spoiler: The way of the dragon. 

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Crazywolf was feeling apprehensive about the move to a new server. What if the building where all the roleplays were stored didn't come with them? What if they lost the gaming hall in downtown? What about all the ballot boxes for the rpa awards? What about that massive wall in downtown where he'd posted all his random thoughts.

As he waited for the transfer he wandered over toward the centre of town where people were gathering. "Err yes please I'll have a drink" he said to Ivy. "You'll have to give me a cup though and place it on the floor since us wolves can't really drink out of a bottle."
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Cfavano looked at all the people he had come to know, ll the people he had met, and he smiled, saying, "Gentlemen and ladies, it has been an honor and privilege playing with you all."

Then, he and some other people took out violins and other stringed instruments and began to play:

Last edited by Cfavano; 10-31-2016 at 03:45 AM.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Ivy smiled at Splat and with her super mod power snapped her fingers and a giant sized juice box appeared for the girl. Taking another drink from her bottle, she snapped again for a bowl and poured some of her whiskey in it for the wolf.

"It's nice to have a drinking partner." She smirked and then finally turned to Ronin and gave him a hug. "That's good, drinking is bad for you." She laughed. "What would you like?" Another swig of her whiskey and that smile was permanently plastered to her face.

"It will all be over soon. I'm sure of it. This will all be but a distant memory. Who knows what awesome thing may lay before us." Oh lord. She was turning philosophical. With a giggle she shook her head again.

"BOTTOMS UP!"

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

"Thanks Ivy!" Crazywolf said before the sound of violins came to his ears. Immediately his thought flashed back to the Titanic movie and all the people in that movie who had drowned and then that scene at the end where the elderly Rose had needlessly thrown away a locket that was worth a fortune. He turned round to glower at Cfavano. "Stop playing that you fool you're making me cry."

Turning back to the whisky he bent down over the bowl and eagerly started drinking it. Fortunately the years he spent in the rpa family house before it got pulled down had acclimatised him to human alcohol so he probably wouldn't get too drunk.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast