Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RPA Is Ending: The RP

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

In a flash of light everything had changed. The world around didn't change much, except a few people's faces were blurry and some buildings were broken into. They were now in a new world. RPA Cubed. Everything they had previously owned was still there, all their badges and awards as well as the stories they had told over time. Some things were different though. Omac looked to his reflection to find himself completely human. He reached out his hands to use his butter magic to warm himself, but he didn't work. His butter magic was gone.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

June Member of the Month

I only have "favorites"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

m139 finished her cookie, just as the world flashed a bunch of different colors and then stabilized back to those ones that are considered normal. Blue sky, green grass, boring white socks- check, check, and check.

It seemed as though the world had not actually ended. And November 8th was still just around the corner. What a shame, what a shame.
    If the gold does not stay in this world,
    then I will chase it till I find my home

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Back at Squirrel Command, another Recon Squirrel scampered in. Storm looked at the Squirrel and rubbed his hands together and in a sinister tone
    "Sign the deed over to me or I will tie myself to the railroad tracccccccccckkkkkkkkssssssss....."

Quickly Storm yells "CUT!" and reaches under this chair and removes the script reading it over again.
    "No! No! No!... why do we have to settle for budget writers."
    Storm adlibs by scribbling some lined on the script then announces "Season 8, scene 1107 Take 2... and Action!"

"Okay you, I know that you are a spy for Karma... tell me what she knows, We have ways of making you ta..."
    The Recon Squirrel immeatiately squeaks "Cut!"

The Squirrel pulls out it's IPhone 7 and pulls up a PDF contract skimming through it. The Squirrel scampers to Storm and taps it's feet
    "Ummmm, it says in my contract that you do not realize that I am a SPY until SEASON 9!"

Storm looks at the contract and simply sighs "Yea yea yea, that is what happened when I have to adlib, where were we now?"

The Squirrel on the phone with his agent and munching on a cookie "Naww Jack, looks like this was just crappy writing, not a breach of contract." The Squirrel hangs the phone up and mutters "I don't really remember, I think this is the scene where we realize that RPA did not explode into nothingness and we continue our plot to take over RPALandia."

As Storm pours a caramel vanilla coffee scribbles on the scene card "Yea, that's right, okay, RPA The Movie, Season 8, scene 1107 Take 3... and Action!..."

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac fell to his knees in agony as a light pole came down on top of him. As lightning shocked through his body, red streaks of electricity, he became something else. He stood up. He was no longer the Butter Alien, but Butter Allen instead. He started to run and kept running at the speed of light. He ran all over RPA, bumping into people as he went. "NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!" and then he ran into a pole and fell backwards unciousous.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The flash of light was seen by the FrogurtEyeNinja as well, just as the samurai in the group accepted her offer of frogurt. She blinked a few times before glancing around the town, finding most of everything to be just as it was. She turned to look back up North of the town, relieved to see the icy peak of her pink frogurt mountain still in existence. Smiling at the group in front of her, she spoke up once again.

"Was that it? That wasn't too bad now, was it?"

That was when a flash of red suddenly zoomed past and hit a nearby pole with full force. The FrogurtEyeNinja flinched at the impact. The flash was revealed to be a man in a red full-body suit, who was now out cold.

"Oh, that's got to hurt. I think we should help him."

June Member of the Month

I only have "favorites"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

However, the world almost did end, or at least for her, as she was almost barreled down by some streak of red. What was that? She turned in the direction it had gone. Near the end of the street lay a figure in a red suit. Had he been the one who had hit her? And who was he? Her mind scrolled through the list of people whom she knew that lived in this community. But as far as she knew, this one did not match any description. Maybe she needed to get out more.

She began to walk down the street towards the person, determined to find out his identity.
    If the gold does not stay in this world,
    then I will chase it till I find my home

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac barely opened his eyes and looked up to find a few people walking towards him. "OH MAN, THEY FOUND ME!" he tries to run, but he's so dizzy from his fall he ends up running in a circle. He barely had his new powers for more then a few minutes and already he has attracted attention. Perhaps, it was the series of people he knocked down in the wake of his new abilities or maybe they were just curious about who he was. Still, he felt like he had little choice. He took off his mask to show himself to the world. "Secrets are people who are good at keeping them and.. I'm not,"

Decay is Coming

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123