Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [M]King's Corner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

An idea for the Archangle of ignorance. Since Yggdrasill is the tree that drinks from the Well of Wisdom it would make sense that the angel would be draining my tree so I thought he could be like sitting atop the tree draining my wisdom and becoming older as he does so. My knowledge is slowly fading hindering my powers, leaving little more than subconscious forms of magic and regressing the age that my form takes. The only way to defeat the archangle is to take back my knowledge reverting him into nothing more than an ignorant babe of which we can dispose of properly. it kinda goes with my character right now as well because im not too sure of her powers and they could flourish whenever we defeat the archangel giving me some more time to think about it because this is all happening so fast . if you guys agree on this idea i will go further into detail about how he is doing this and what not
    Last edited by Ssssnakenoise; 11-02-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think this is a good way to ensure that we encounter The First first. I agree.
    ~~~ ~~~

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So will the yggdrasil be in Faltos G'lir or in its own place? This is kinda important because the first archangel will be there draining it and it will be the group's first destination while trying to heal Bval.

*EDIT* The map that she has completed shows that the yggdrasil is in fact separate from the capital of her corner nation.
    Last edited by austin; 11-02-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    ~~~ ~~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

we need to think about how this dude is going to fight and how we are going to fight it. i think he should have a melee weapon and a few magical abilities but mostly fights in the way of getting into our minds or something.

- - - Updated - - -

also i posted a map on skype feel free to make or suggest changes and i will post the updated ones as i go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, what if we ran into some aggressor along the way so we could show off a bit of skill and brainstorm a little on the combat form of each one of us? My power is fading but I'm not defenseless (or i wouldnt have made the journey alone) and it would give us a side boss to defeat before the big boss

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would say no to delaying this encouter very much. As far as the archangel's powers, I think one of us should assume control of an archangel each time we encounter one, and that way we'll all have a go at it. This time, I suggest Ssssnakenoise because bval is injured and this is her territory.

That way, it could also be a surprise to the other three of the group so that we have to work through it together mor as we find out what they can do.

Also, I accidentally posted this post in the IC and I haven't been to my computer to see if I can delete it, so there': a random underscore posted there.
    ~~~ ~~~

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I think that we should delay it a little bit so we can make sure this encounter goes the way we want it. How about like a few of the archangel's minions try to stop us from preventing their master's will?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah and i want it to be a challenging fight that is not too easy.. so i kinda need more time to think of some stuff. I am having a hard time coming up with the challenge though seeing as we have such a wide range of skills.. so far i have the archangel centered at the top of the tree and his small army dispersed throughout the trunk to fend us off and buy time so he can transfer all the knowledge to a stone gourd thing that he will carry into the vault of god. I can even plan out and narrate the stuff leading up to the fights but..the fighting part is underdeveloped cuz i personally dont have much experience or know much about how to describe a fight or what makes it good.. so i need help

plz
    plz help
    meh
    plz
    Last edited by Ssssnakenoise; 11-07-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

even if we dont have like a mini boss fight and we get there super quickly i would still like to deliberate a bit so at least i can be prepared to give the angel a chance of winning.. cuz i dont need you guys to help me walk up and take the gourd... hes a boss for reasons (just unknown at the moment)

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let's give him divine shield, taunt, and "whenever this minion takes damage, give it divine shield".

Also the infinity blade.

And the hyrulian shield.
    ~~~ ~~~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast