Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Fog [OOC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    V much of a fan of small groups that do big things
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mfable View Post
    Nothing like visiting a private resort to get those creative writing juices flowing!

Approved.
    I mean, unless you get murdered in some sort of horrific way, but what are the chances of...

*rereads rules*

...carry on, then.

August Member of the Month
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cfavano View Post
    can I have a professor of the Occult?
    Well, yes and no. This isn't 1950's Call of Cthulhu; this is the modern real-world. You can have a degree in History, Religion, Crytozoology, or any other similar real-world degree that could be played out as "occult" knowledge. Whatever you choose though, you still aren't really going to know what is happening on the island any more than anyone else, and it isn't going to save you any Sanity. And you most certainly have not seen anything even remotely like it before. You may get an occasional clue on the very rare occasion that no one gets, but that's about it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Color me interested!!!

I'll start working on a CS ^.^

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Name: Michael Robinson
    Sexuality: Hetero
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 190 lbs
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black, Mid-length
    Citizenship: American
    Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
    Education: College Athletic Scholarship
    Spoiler: Michael 
    Spoiler: Close up on face 
    Sanity: 99%

Phobias: Phasmophobia - Fear of Ghosts.

Mental Illnesses: None

Background: Robinson was born and raised in the Englewood area, one of the most dangerous neighborhoods on Chicago's South Side. He is the youngest son of Brenda Rose after Byron-Peter "BP", Kyle, and Leonard. All three were talented basketball players who taught him the in and outs of basketball on nearby courts. As his talent for the sport grew, Michael began to attract much more outside attention in Chicago's basketball circles, leading his mother and brothers to restrict outside contact to him. She feared he would be exploited and his path to the NBA diverted by outside parties like street agents.

Still, this didn't stop what some would consider to be a "monster" highschool basketball career. He went on to win many awards from his sophomore year and up, including 1st team All American, 2 championships, and MVP for his last 2 years. Though, it was around that same time, that his family moved to a different house as they had been evicted from their original home due to late payments. The house that they moved into during his first year of highschool, scarred Michael terribly as he strongly believes that it was a haunted house.

For a while, it didn't seem like there was too much wrong with the place, until after he and his older brother Kyle discovered a certain door in the attic. When they opened it up, they found some old portraits of people that lived their long before they had. It freaked the brothers out but they didn't think too much of it at first. Nothing happened though, as they expected other than the powerful feeling that Michael got at night, that he was being watched. One night, the feeling was strong enough where, he couldn't sleep. He heard his mother call him from downstairs and so he went down to see what she wanted.

It was that same night that the house next to them had caught fire as he noticed out the window, to which he called the fire department. He never heard why it did, but didn't believe it to just be some kind of coincidence. It was also afterwards, to this day that his mother told him, that she had never called him that night, as she herself was sleeping around that time in her own room.

Thankfully, they moved from there about a week or so afterwards after his mother had found a better place but it always stuck out in his mind to be the question: If it wasn't his mother who called him that night, then who was it? It created a click in his mind that spiraled into a fear as he aged. He also used that feeling that he had of being watched as a sort of gauge if he feels like he's entering into a situation that doesn't seem right. If he doesn't feel it, then he can find assurance.

It was after that period that he moved on with his basketball career, deciding to remain and represent his home city of Chicago by remaining in Illinois. He made it to the first team all american, and brought his team to one championship in his first year playing college basketball. Though now, while in the off season, he got a letter and a ticket to go to some island resort. He was pretty sure this was a scam, but after talking some with his older brother Leonard, he was convinced to go check it out.

Possessions: His deceased Father's Golden Gloves boxing necklace that he wears pretty much everywhere he goes.
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 11-14-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Approved.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Spoiler: Sofia Lynn Marvin 

UPDATE: All done!
    Last edited by The Texan Queen; 11-15-2016 at 03:48 AM.

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I love that she has freckles also, my aunt was a fashion designer in New York.... I forget which company.

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Texan Queen View Post
    UPDATE: All done!
    Approved.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

How many people are you looking to have in this?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Angle; I LOOOOVE her freckles and I'm currently wishing I had them! That's so cool, I could never be a designer even though it's probably a lot of fun (I'm just not artistic enough)

Mfable; Thank you!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast