Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Box V4

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

So I love that I can put my subscribed threads into folders, but it would really cool if I could also be able to see all the ones that were most recently posted in.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I love that idea and second it!

ah man I'm too lazy to update it

​Beautiful Nightmare

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Omac & Piper View Post
    So I love that I can put my subscribed threads into folders, but it would really cool if I could also be able to see all the ones that were most recently posted in.
    Can't you do that already on your 'settings' page?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

I have another idea for a forum event. It would be a setting like RPAlandia, either the same as before or a new version, whereby the members and staff all play as a version of themself but all with some type of chosen special powers or special abilities which would help them in a fight. The plot would be that city they live in is under attack from an army of creatures/robots/ninja-aliens and the members have to defend it with their powers.

Like other member rps I am imagining it could work on pattern of having members roll the dice each turn for survival - though ideally such that you wouldn't be able to die in the first turn.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywolf View Post
    I have another idea for a forum event. It would be a setting like RPAlandia, either the same as before or a new version, whereby the members and staff all play as a version of themself but all with some type of chosen special powers or special abilities which would help them in a fight. The plot would be that city they live in is under attack from an army of creatures/robots/ninja-aliens and the members have to defend it with their powers.

Like other member rps I am imagining it could work on pattern of having members roll the dice each turn for survival - though ideally such that you wouldn't be able to die in the first turn.
    ...I have so many ideas for RPA events. I do feel like it's a little too early for another one though. I'd say start planning it and have it come out a little while after the rumble. I'm not sure when that is, but it's normally sometime after the awards, right? And, the awards period is still going until we know who the winners are.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-31-2017 at 07:14 PM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Here is the struggle. We already do quite a few events. Ones that the staff is all involved in, more than you actually see a lot of the time. When you start adding more in and ones that the staff need to be included in, it makes it really hard on us cause we have a lot of other things that are required as well, we also have famillies and lifes and we want to write it our personal stories as well and it's hard to add full blown staff participations events on top of it as well.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Omac & Piper View Post
    ...I have so many ideas for RPA events. I do feel like it's a little too early for another one though. I'd say start planning it and have it come out a little while after the rumble. I'm not sure when that is, but it's normally sometime after the awards, right? And, the awards period is still going until we know who the winners are.
    Oh yeh I wasn't imagining anything straight away. after all we just had 2 events recently, or 3 if you count the 3 rpa awards. I was just suggesting it as one for the future - I would certainly not for instance imagine any time this year & if it did ever happen it'd also have to fit round whastever other future stuff was already planned.

Quote Originally Posted by .Karma. View Post
    Here is the struggle. We already do quite a few events. Ones that the staff is all involved in, more than you actually see a lot of the time. When you start adding more in and ones that the staff need to be included in, it makes it really hard on us cause we have a lot of other things that are required as well, we also have famillies and lifes and we want to write it our personal stories as well and it's hard to add full blown staff participations events on top of it as well.
    Well it would not necessarily need to be compulsory for all staff to be involved. As I remember with RpaLandia some staff were involved in it and some were not. Basically it's just a thing/idea that could happen if a group of staff were interested in doing it, otherwise it's just a suggestion.

But compared to the original rpalandia it would really be something a lot simpler as rather than loads of quests the whole thing would just be 1 single event.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 10-31-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps there could be a single stickied thread where users could post general questions, where staff and people who know the answer could tag the person and answer their question for them in that thread? That way a user or newbie might not have to feel wary about making a new post every time they have a question or something they need clarification on, ect, or feel like they're bugging someone through PM's with constant questions.

If there's a thread already like this I'm sorry, lol, (and please point it out to me?) Just thought a single questions thread might be helpful. ^^

1Cor 13:1-8

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)

We don't have a single thread for it, but no one ever need feel wary. We have an entire forum section where people can post any question about the forum or RPing in general. It can be found here inside of the Forum Help and FAQ section.

And if anyone ever needs to contact a member of staff for any reason, please do not feel that you're bothering someone. Staff are here to help and we are happy to do so.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    We don't have a single thread for it, but no one ever need feel wary. We have an entire forum section where people can post any question about the forum or RPing in general. It can be found here inside of the Forum Help and FAQ section.

And if anyone ever needs to contact a member of staff for any reason, please do not feel that you're bothering someone. Staff are here to help and we are happy to do so.
    Yes! All of this!

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast