Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Box V4

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Default Suggestion Box V4

Brand new server, brand new suggestion box! Suggest away!

Still a no on the chatbox.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

It was suggested before and someone was going to investigate it but basically make it so the smileys on the smiley list appear in a default order.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

A Leaf on the Wind
    Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Mythology, ect
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I think it would be nice to have the smiley's in some type of alphabetical order. I'm always looking for the one I want. I swear they move around on me. *s*

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I can't find a way to do either of those things, but I'll look into more options for customizing which smiley's are displayed, thanks guys.

Also, at the request of a few people, I've moved the Mature Recycle Box into the general roleplay forum so the threads there are accessible to you guys. Some of those that obviously belonged to a certain genre have been sorted into the appropriate forum. If you would like a thread there to be moved to a different forums recycle box just PM me or let us know here.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

I would like to suggest an idea for an annual alumni event where old members come back.

Members who don't have the time to post here regularly anymore would sign up to some form of contact list saying that they were willing to be contacted once a year and then once a year the staff would send out a group email telling them it was alumni day and there would be created on the forum a special alumni thread where they can come back and say hi to everyone.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Here's why I think that's going to be really difficult. For these members that don't have the time to sign in... They aren't going to be able to sign up for such a thing because they are not logging in to RPA and without them logging into RPA I'm not sure how we could get anyone to sign up for these events/emails.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Well some people could to sign up before they actually left like if they knew they were going to become inactive. In the case of others you might get someone who used to post here regularly but now they log in maybe once every 12 months or so to check up what is going on so they'd see it when they logged on. Personally I still have a lot of old forums where I used to post saved in my favourites lists, once every couple of years I might go back to the page from curiosity just to look at who is still there or even just to see which ones are still going.

Antivan Crow
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I think Karma has the right of it overall. While it would likely work and draw a couple folks back, the return gained for the effort and time put forth would be far from an equivalent exchange. As such, I don't feel as though it would really be worthwhile for the staff to implement such a thing. Solid suggestion in theory, but not really all that simple to enact.
    Spoiler: Neat Stuff Within 

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I agree - great idea though difficult to implement. It could be something you guys do as a member event, though?

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Maybe. though without some way of reminding people I think people may find it hard to remember it.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast