Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 76124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,257 of 1257

Thread: [M]Undying Quest: The Proving Grounds[IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    JuliusFreft
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Then hold on tight." He stepped closer, and the sand rushed onto the floor, falling into the cracks beneath their feet before lifting them into the air on a small platform. Yet more of the sand flowed beneath them, lifting them ever higher. With a flicked glance toward the northwest, the sand began flowing in that direction, leading them in a gentle curve down toward the floor as they road the sand wave to the ground for as long as their height would permit.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Tala nodded and a small smile formed, "Mind if I join? I may slow you guys down a little bit, but it has been a long time since I have hunted with other wolves." She shifted, her tail wagged a little, hoping they would letting her join the hunt. If not, then she would stay here and help however, she could. She didn't realize being much she missed being around other wolves, she maybe an outsider in this pack, but at the moment she didn't care and was happy to spend a little time with the pack.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"To what?" She murmured before taking a sturdier stance as the sand started to lift them further up. She peered around at the view, There was quite a ways to see, over the more and towards the forest they had come out of before fighting the queen, the marshy area she and Dezaroth and both woken up after their first death in this realm. And before them a new territory to wounder over. She briefly glanced down below them before looking on ahead again. "How far will this take us, do you think?" She murmured.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

I of the storm
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Dezeroth and Karrha

As the sand carried the pair along, Dezeroth could feel something odd about the passage of time. Although they'd only been moving for a few minutes, they were already looking at a new horizon - as if their travel was warping time around them and moving them at an unprecedented pace. The moors that had seemed to stretch on endlessly before were becoming scattered with trees. They were coming to a forest, as the elevation began to lessen in the distance.

Tala

Keira's lips curled into a half-smile. "Of course not." She chuckled. "I just hope you can keep up, Tala." She barked a few orders and the pack began to move into the woods. Tala joined with them, and soon the pack seemed to pick up the trail of a deer or some other form of large game. Stalking through the woods, the next hour passed by blissfully, as the wolves managed to bring down a huge stag and eat their fill...

The pack, returning triumphant from their hunt, gathered about Oberon and dozens more werewolves who had assembled in the time while they were away. "The moment is upon us." Oberon said grimly. "I sense that the Faerie Queen awaits us. The circle of Eire is not far. Tala, Keira - you two are the swiftest here, I think. Will you scout out the circle for us? We would do well to be prepared."

JuliusFreft
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Well, me, ideally," Dezeroth replied dryly as they floated down, drifting through spaces far greater than he'd anticipated. "As for how far this will take us...I'm not certain." His brows knit together. "I'm actually not fully aware if we've overshot our destination, now." He sighed, then looked around, "Goodness knows, we didn't actually know where this village really was to begin with."

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Tala was happy for the hunt and enjoyed the hour. More than a little grateful to Keira for letting her join. When it was time, she followed everyone to the place. She listened to the king and then looked to the other alpha, before nodding. She didn't know the way, so followed the other Alpha. Staying low and close to the ground to try and not be seen. Not really sure what would be up head.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Karrha glanced at the mage and smiled wider then usual at his dry tone. "Well its not like I've got anyone else that I would hold onto." She said before casting her gaze around as he mentioned that he wasn't sure if they had already over shot it. "True." she murmured. "But I wouldn't think we had, not yet." she said peering down ever so tentatively, over the edge of the sand slide.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 76124125126