Thread: Rain

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, & Yaoi <3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Rain

September 5, 2020
    West Seattle High School

"Are you kidding me? Rain on the first day of school? Really?" The half-empty classroom was full of the sounds of friends getting back together for the first time since summer. Students were still making their way in, goofing around in the halls while Abby plugged a hair iron into an outlet in the wall by her desk.

"What'd'ya expect?" Alex sat down next to her, setting down a black helmet on top of the desk and taking off her backpack. "That's Washington for ya." She smiled through the lolipop in her mouth. "Morning, Abby."

"Aaaah!" Abby gave a sound of excitement. "Good morning Alex!" She hugged her without warning. "I missed you!"

"Dude, you saw me yesterday. You made me watch while you did your hair, remember," Alex finished, frowning.

"I know, I'm just kind of excited. I heard there's supposed to be this new guy who just moved here over the summer, and he's supposed to be a real cutie." Her expression changed. "HEY, WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I didn't make you do anything! If it's such a chore hanging out with me, then why don't you go sit over there!"

"Alright, calm down," Alex laughed. "I'm just joking."

"What a pain," Abby sighed. "I spent all yesterday getting it this platinum blonde color, and all morning straightening it, just for it to rain. Now look at it!" She grunted with frustration, trying to beat her hair back into submission with the hot iron. She looked dully at the black full-face helmet on Alex's desk, then at Alex's ruffled black bob cut. Abby made a disturbed look. "You don't even care, do you?"

"Hey guys," a blonde pretty boy sat down next to them.

"Hey Cam," they said in unison. The boy had a bruise on his cheek, and some scratches on his face. Despite his somewhat feminine appearance, he had the look of a delinquent about him. It was only a moment before a swarm of the class' girls flocked around him.

"Hi Cameron!"
    "Did you get in a fight?"
    "What happened?"
    "Wow, you're so strong."

Abby and Alex were deadpan, shivering with annoyance. "Don't they know," Alex started. "He's a total dork?" Abby finished.

"Why is he so popular?!" Abby shouted quietly.

"'Cause he's pretty?" Alex guessed.

"Yeah, well I'm pretty too and I don't get half the attention he does!" She protested.

"Ehh," Alex shrugged nervously. "I don't know."

"So," Cameron butted in, the crowd around him dispersing. "Any sign of the new guy yet? I think he's supposed to be in this class."

"Really?" Abby asked. "We haven't seen anyone that stands out." She turned her attention to the front of the room. "Ugh," she grunted, changing the subject. "I can't believe we have math first period."

"Speaking of," Alex said, looking at the 'Class of 2021' written in pink marker on the whiteboard. "Where the hell's the teacher, anyway?" The classroom was nearly full now, and there was still no sign of him. As if on queue, the door slammed open.

"WELCOME BACK, WILDCATS!"

Alex and Abby sat frozen, looks of horror on their faces. "WHAT?" They shouted in unison. "BUT YOU'RE A GYM TEACHER!" Not only that, he was Alex's dad.

"Haha! That's right!" He said "But I finally finished my degree, and now I can teach my true passion! Calculus!"

"I thought your true passion was basketball," Alex said, gritting her teeth.

"A man can't have two passions? I'm a passionate guy!"

"We don't wanna hear about it!"

Alex's protests were drown out by a chorus of excited students.

"Whoa!"
    "Holy crap!"
    "Mr. Lee's our teacher!"
    "I didn't know Mr. Lee was Alex's dad!"
    "Mr. Lee, wassup!"
    "Yoooooo!"
    "This year's gonna rock!"

"HE'S NOT EVEN THAT COOL!" Alex shouted in frustration. No one seemed to listen. Mr. Lee had been voted most popular teacher at West Seattle High eleven years in a row. The student body loved him, and the athletes practically worshipped him. Alex couldn't possibly understand how. He'd been the bane of her high school career, and she'd avoided him like the plague.

"Haha, alright," Mr. Lee laughed. "Settle down class. Now, let's get started on this syllabus. Mr. O'Connor, you wanna help me pass these around?"

"Sure thing, Mr. Lee," Cameron answered.

Alex sat tense at her desk. She could feel her eye twitching from embarassment. Just one more year, just one more year, just one more year...
    Last edited by Cinderella; 06-22-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

While the class was starting a guy with dark red hair, tanned skin, and a face to melt the hearts of Antarctica. Logan had been in the library sleeping, trying to rest up from the long night of getting here. His mother told him to try not to worry about the past incident in his at his last school.

Barely even his fault of what happened. The principle woke him up to show him around the school. "Mr. Lullibi" approached the lady.

"Let's me welcome you..." she paused as he looked at her with his silver eyes. "Just call me Logan or James please," he said in a deep dark ton.

Standing up he just walked by her with a cold chill down with him. A few students started to talk about rumors of why he was here and what they heard about him.

"I heard the school was burnt down due to him." said one the others whispered "I heard his dad his rich and moved him here due to business reasons" the all gossiped.

Sadly he was here cause of being found out he was a demon and had the town burnt. As he has to hide from his father.

He ignored to principles chatter as she guided him around campus only to soon reach class.

He sighed looked at the door as try to get this day over with. He only needed the year to graduate, then he could just roam earth alone as he planned.

"Here goes nothing..again," he said before walking in class to see a man greet his class.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Oh!" Mr. Lee exclaimed. "You must Logan! Go ahead and have a seat, we're just about to get started. How do you pronounce that last name? Lulla-bye? Lulla-bee?"

Abby's jaw dropped and Cameron chuckled to himself, but you couldn't miss the glint in his eye. Alex's anxiety gave way a little, inspecting the newcomer.

"Whoa," Abby whispered. "Tall dark and handsome, three o'clock."

"Keep you're skirt on," Alex joked. "Colored hair, and skin that clear? Twenty bucks says he stares at Cameron all class."

"As if!" Abby scoffed. "He was totally checking me out just now."

"Is getting lucky all you think about?" Alex asked, almost annoyed.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with having some fun," Alex came back.

"I guess not, I just hope he doesn't come sit by us and flirt with you all day. It's bad enough girls do to with Cam. If I have to deal with that from you too, I think I'll puke." Alex's eyes drifted, then locked with Logan's. She froze, a chill running down her spine. Then it was gone in an instant.

"I don't like him," Alex said suddenly.

"What?" Abby asked, confused. "You don't even know him, why are you so grouchy today?"

"Huh," Alex started sarcastically. "Maybe it's because my obnoxious dad's my first period teacher." Her tone changed, a little more serious. "I don't know, I just get a bad vibe from him. He just seems... weird. I don't know."

"Oh right," Abby said sarcastically. "I forgot, you can 'sense' people."

"Are you looking for a fight, bitch? It's called intuition, and I happen to have a pretty good one ok! I'll drag you to the bathroom and dunk your pretty head in the toilet right now, I swear to god!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Logan looked at the man with a cold stare "the first one" he whispered loud enough to be heard by everyone. He walked only locking eyes with a girl only for a second. He felt what she was thinking.

His eyes watched her as he walked by, it was a new day and someone might know what he is.

Class start like another would the first day. holding his pencil he watched the clock hoping for the class to end.

Ever so often he felt eyes on him. Whispering from some curious about his hair. Annoyed he shouted "it real so stop whispering. I find it annoying" all the room was quiet. The rain went silent too until the thunder brought back the sound.

He sat there again looking for a pencil in his bag, a few little hands helped. Little demons humans can't see. Unless you have a gift or just the few that could.

As he grabbed his pencil the bell rang. He got up and walked out to the next class. Until it was lunch time he sits down in a dark corner far from other pulling a burger from his bag.

He ate only to receive a call from his father. His lunch trying to come back up as his stomach sank. He paused with fear before answering " hello?"

"James, how are things." said a dark voice on the phone. "I see your mother was busy, hiding you from me and moving...again" a pause from Logan gave the man more time to speak. "Now I can't simply find you as humans can. But if let's say a girl finds out you're a demon again I can find you. Cause humans spread rumors and I sense that fear I will...know" Logan grit his teeth.

"Listen, old man. The next time won't happen ill be graduating this year and I'll be traveling the world where you cant find me. Also, no one will know I'm a demon and my father is a king of hell" he said a bit mad. His dad laughed "Good luck. Tell that girl I said hi" he tease Logan before hanging up.

Confused Logan looked back to see the girl from the first-period class. He paused his silver eyes met hers and soon fear of being found out started again.
    Last edited by Fallen Orion; 06-23-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Hey edgelord," Alex's voice came beside Logan. "You know, you don't have to sit out here in the rain, dude."

"Whoa," she raised a dark eyebrow in confusion. "Your eyes are like silver, are you wearing color contacts? That's pretty cool."

"Anyway, I only came over here 'cause my friend Abby thinks you're cute, but she doesn't wanna come out here and get her hair wet."

She looked up for a minute. "Weird. I really thought it would've stopped raining by now, not that I really mind it. There was thunder earlier too."