Thread: Immortui Island _Resort Reception Desk

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that sparks my interest, really. I tend to avoid medieval/historical fantasy/fiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Immortui Island _Resort Reception Desk

Welcome to the Vita Somnia Resort and Spa. We accommodate 5-star luxury, safe living while vacationing on the island. The resort is 4-storeys high and includes separate, executive condominiums for VIP guests.

Please make sure to review all Information regarding our Resort and Amenities, as well as the info of the Island before planning your next vacation at our fun-filled resort.

Spoiler: The Resort 

Spoiler: The Island 

The Rules

• Zombies can kill you! You signed a liability waiver stating that you understand the risk of living out your dream--you have the potential to be harmed.
    • This will be a PG-13 thread.
    • No speed posting; there will be no “posting order”, but please be mindful that you do not steal the story.
    • RPA rules apply.
    • Any questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

Character Sheet

Name:
    Appearance: (image optional)

Personality:

Interesting Info:

Survival Strengths: (2 max)
    Survival Weaknesses: (1 weakness for every strength (max 2))

Current Cast

Jamie Flood ...... LexiZone
    Devon Chin ...... Storm
    Last edited by LexiZone; 12-01-2016 at 11:06 PM.

Anything that sparks my interest, really. I tend to avoid medieval/historical fantasy/fiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Jamie Flood 

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Special thanks to TheBat for the banner

Braaains! To help you ward off evil, you should take a look at these links; They'll raise awareness and help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

If you're already stalking a submission, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising thread.

RPotW banner shop! If you need help making a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance! They'll help you rearrange those rocks to spell out your message to passing airplanes.

Staff Siggies are seen everywhere! We'll help warn others about the monsters stalking your victims.

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP seen.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Name: Devon Chin

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Devon 

Personality: Devon open and friendly. She will offer friendship easily however if broken, she will forgive but never forget. She has remarkable control of her temper and is often soft spoken. On the opposite end of the spectrum, when she has been pushed to the point of expressing her anger, she is hell fire. She practices Tae Kwan Do and blade use daily more as stress relief.

Interesting Info: Devon is a Sergeant on the police department in her town. She is also a tactical officer and teaches unarmed self-defense to the department and other tactical officers. She has been on the department longer than most command officers. It is not a good ideal to ask her about her career goals as she will grumble about the boys’ club and having to nurse maid her Lieutenants and Captains. When she learned of Immortui Island Resort, she decided that since the Departments Guideline would frown upon her taking her anger out on her command, she would have to settle for some poor unsuspecting Zombie. If with her, you just might hear her mumble ‘File this Captain Jackson’ while decapitating one of the undead.

Survival Strengths: Expert with blade weapons and firearms
    Highly skilled in Tae Kwan Do

Survival Weaknesses: Fear of confined spaces
    Low night vision (close flash bang detonation caused limited night vision, not expected to be permanent)

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll be working on the opening post this week, but recruitment will definitely stay open!

New Forum Person Mage Clawhammer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Cody Ruzzetti

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Cody 

Personality: Having been raised in an environment where no one has ever criticized him for his looks or intelligence, and all problems can be solved with money, Cody has grown up thinking very highly of himself. He is conceited, prideful, and judgmental, but thinks of himself as a very humble and kind hearted individual, with a knack for “telling it how it is”.

Interesting Info: Cody is an individual who has skated through life. He thinks that being pretty, wealthy, and well liked are his god given rights, and has no idea what it means to work for anything. He is naturally talented, athletic, and reasonably intelligent when he wants to be. His problem is that, having been handed everything his entire life, he’s never felt the need to strive for anything. He managed to grease by through elementary school because of his father’s funding toward the board of education, and eased his way through high school with charm and sports ability. When it came time to select a college, he simply stopped, confident that he will inherit his father’s company one day, as well as a bulk of the fortune that comes along with it. What Cody doesn’t realize, is that his parents recently changed their will, leaving the majority of their estate, and ownership of the business to his Harvard alumni twin sister. This little trip was actually her idea.

Survival Strength(s):
    -Snow Blind: Cody can often convince people that he knows what he’s doing, or talking about, when he actually doesn’t have a clue.

-Self Preservation: If pushing you down in front of a hungry zombie increases his own odds of survival, get ready to eat dirt.

Survival Weakness(s):
    -Naïve: Possesses no applicable skills or knowledge for real world or survival situations.

-Mooch: Cody cannot really think or make decisions on his own, and can only really function while in the presence of others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys,

Sorry, I'm the worst right now. Holidays are busy and stressful; always puts me in a writing rut. I hope to open up the thread hopefully before Christmas, but I really can't make any promises. I will try my best, though!