View Poll Results: Who do you ship for Elisif?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liam

2 33.33%
  • Isus

1 16.67%
  • Starkad

3 50.00%
  • Raven

0 0%
Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M][OOC] Skyrim: Rise of the Stormcloaks

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, Parody, Original
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Lovely work, Canaan! I have posted the IC now and I hope it's not terrible. lol

Everyone who has a finished character sheet may post whenever they wish! After we all get our introductions in, we should decide on a posting order possibly... ?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I probably just killed everyone's interest with my crappy IC intro post. I shouldn't run my own rps...

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I'm working on my post, don't worry :P

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Thank you, sir. It wasn't too long and I was immersed the whole time! I haven't heard from Imperial yet though about his character sheet. I didn't think he was finished editing it so I didn't add it yet.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I'm glad I could weave the immersion into your mind I hope you got a sense of Ali's personality a bit more then her sheet explained. And remember, all of them Boethia.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Fantasy, Historical, & Yaoi <3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name: Ulfric Stormcloak

Title: Jarl of Windhelm, High King of Skyrim

Race: Nord

Skills: Speech, One-Handed, Heavy Armor

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Ulfric Stormcloak 

History: Son of Hoag, the Bear of Eastmarch, Ulfric was born in Windhelm at the Palace of Kings, where his father ruled as Jarl. As a boy, Ulfric was chosen to be brought to High Hrothgar to study under the Greybeards. And so he studied the Way of the Voice for nearly a decade, until the Great War engulfed the world. Ulfric left High Hrothgar, and enlisted with the Imperial Legion. He fought in the Great War alongside his mentor, and his father’s housecarl, Galmar Stonefist, as well as his trusted shield sister, Rikke.

At some point in 4E 173, Ulfric was captured by the Aldmeri Dominion, but eventually managed to escape. He returned to Windhelm after the war with the reputation of a war hero, and with the tragic death of his father, Ulfric Stormcloak was quickly named Jarl of Windhelm. The new Jarl was almost immediately approached by Jarl Igmund of Markarth with a plea for help. The native savages of the Reach had taken control of the Reach and sacked the city of Markarth.

Ulfric agreed to liberate the Reach, if free Talos worship would be restored there afterward. Igmund agreed, and Ulfric marched with an army under his command and fulfilled his promise. When the Imperial Legions came to retake control of Markarth and the Reach, Ulfric demanded Talos worship be allowed. The Legions bent to his will and kept their promise at first, but soon broke their word after receiving pressure from the Thalmor. Ulfric and his men were ousted from the Reach, and so began the Stormcloack Rebellion.

With time, the rebellion grew into a civil war, which ended in the Siege of Solitude, where Ulfric slew General Tullius and all but claimed the crown of High King. Leaving Lady Elisif the Fair as Jarl of Solitude, Ulfric left the city under the guard of his Stormcloaks, and returned to the Palace of Kings in Windhelm where he awaits the Moot of newly appointed, loyalist Jarls to name him High King. But he will not rest, for he fears the storm is only just beginning…

Allegiance: The High Kingdom of Skyrim

Personality: Though his time with the Greybeards was long ago, he still holds the teachings of Master Arngier close. However, he also clings to what he believes was his failure during the Great War, and hopes to be worthy of his titles and those who came before him. Though a strong man, he is also a weary one, and looks to his followers and forefathers for inspiration. He is driven by a sense of duty and self-righteousness, but shadowed by pessimism and self-doubt.

But where one moment, he is melancholic and vain, the next, he embodies the righteousness of a hero. Though his heart is good, his soul is weary, and his mind troubled. With good men and women at his side, he could perhaps be the hero his brothers and sisters see, but without inspiration, his brooding mind may be his own worst enemy.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Fabulous, Canaan! I will add it to the list in the morning but you are accepted and may post IC whenever you like.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

So guys, I think I'm going to TOTALLY redo my introduction post to something that I'm happier with. I have a little more time on my hands right now and I have some coffee fueled ideas. I will post again when I'm done editing/completely changing it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I fixed my intro. Hopefully it's better! LOL

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Name: Floki Egill

Title: Deserted Stormcloak Sniper

Race: Nord

Skills: Sneak, Marksman, Alchemy (specializing in damage health poisons). Non-expert: Light armor, one-handed.

Appearance: Hair is mostly gray, with some of its natural brown remaining. His hair is cut short, unlike most Nords, to avoid having it interfere with his aim. He has a full beard, which like his hair has also lost most of its color. It is kept trimmed, making it difficult for one to believe that he lives as he does. To the untrained eye, his brown eyes would just seem weary due to most of his life being spent in conflict, but upon closer inspection, one would find that his eyes are quite alert to the things going on around him.

His cheekbones are set moderately high, his jawbone being wide enough to keep his face at an oval shape.

History:

Allegiance: None, unless you count Talos.

Personality: (What are your most prominent traits?)
    Last edited by Blazing Falcons; 12-05-2016 at 06:09 AM.

Set by Karma

Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast