Helias Penthesilesia Pheraia Selphina Sol Tenes the Third. What a handful to say for a name. Alas, that is what her father has named her, so she has no choice but to live with this long handful of a name. The princess did not realize that she has fell upon a somewhat of a deep slumber. Such an odd couple of days this has been for the princess. First, she had the vision to come to this Inn she was staying in, second she has met Drakkara the owner of this Inn, and now she had a drink-which was a whole foreign concept for her for she never drinks, all the more she had a nap. Was it the drink that made her sleep? She did not wish to doubt the innkeeper.

She must have not slept for that long, for the amount of people only increased minutely. She covered a mouth as a small yawn escaped. She stretched as she realized that the wine Drakkara had poured her was still filled halfway in front of her. She took another sip realizing that she was quite thirsty, and looked around the inn to only see one man that was originally there from the start with her. Everyone else was quite new, so to speak.

"Is that you.. Metaneira?" asked a familiar voice.

The princess turned her head to see a petite male figure walk on in, and walk towards her. She made her face scrunch up as she knew this man. "Aeros. You know not to call me by that name. You have known me for so long."

The man walked and sat right next to her with no hesitation, "Alright. Alright. Amoria."

The princess rolled her eyes. What is with this man and calling her by many nicknames? Well supposedly she did not mind the name Amoria, quite actually she had a liking towards it. She sipped and then placed the glass down, "How did you know I was here?"

The man crossed his arms and looked at the young female, "Well I went over to your place y'know? But y'know Thaeox told me yer were not there. I asked him where yer were and here you are." He looked around the inn then back at the girl, "Why are yer here? This inn...feels a bit strange."

The princess just did a small sigh. "Thaeox..." She muttered to herself shaking her head. She then looked at the rather rambunctious man and then back at the foreign liquid within the glass. "You asked why. It is because...I had a vision. This vision showed me the way to this inn..." She looked around, but then shrugged. "This inn..is meant for every being. Now Aeros I am trying to enjoy myself. So if you please." She gestured with her hands to shoo.

Aeros had a playful smile and gave a chuckle, "Amoria come on now. I came all this way to check up on yer and all you can give me is that? Fine fine. Expect me to frequently come on by and give you a check up now and then like now." Aeros shook his head as he got off the stool and walked back from where he came.

"Allora...it is Allora... Aeros." She muttered to herself, as she gulped down the next few sips of her drink. "Drakkara I wish for another cup please."