Thread: The Wondrous Dark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Wondrous Dark

The dark holds many wonders and terrors alike. Some fear it and others embrace it, but whatever your feelings may be towards the dark, it has called to you. Maybe the was a reward for a list or that you needed to collect to post for rent, or a wild party that left you stranded here, it maybe you saw something you know you couldn't have, and had to have a closer look. Whatever the case may be, you have found yourself in the Kimbella National Wildlife Reserve, an incredibly large plot of land That was entirely bought out by Henkest Kimbella, a philanthropic man who bought and has protected the land for 80 years from poachers and construction workers. Unfortunately, none of that matters now. You are here, and you've been chosen for a destiny you probably won't be able to fulfill. What you have stepped into its more wonderful and terrifying than your wildest nightmares. Survive,and you will find yourself with a purpose greater than any accountant or singer or doctor. Welcome to The Wondrous Dark!
    MWUAHAHAHAAAA!
    By this lovely person https://role-player.net/forum/member.php?u=47486

alright you little cretins, here's how this is gonna work. Those that join will generate a character with a
    Age ( keep it between 18-22, for story reasons)

Favorite color

Personality

Preferred pathfinder or dungeons and dragons character class (is: rouge, cleric, gunslinger, etc...)

Once you've got that taken care of, you will distribute 8 points into five different attributes:

Strength (determine how sturdy you are)

Speed (how fast you are and how easily you can do cool tricks and sneak.)

Wisdom (this will be your intellectual strength and your eye for detail)

Spirituality (how closely you are connected with the spirit world. Typically manifests as how much you believe in ghosts, but high spirituality people can be in denial, it's cool. No judgment here.

Sanity (listen...The Wondrous Dark is going to deal with some heavy stuff. I'm going to stay away from the scary bedroom shenanigans, but I'm putting this in the horror section for a reason. I intend to try and make your skin crawl (we'll see how good I an at that :/), and this will measure how well your characters can deal with it.)

K, now you've got your attributes. The game will have some randomness, merely because the darkness likes to mess with you, but if any dice come into play, I will be rolling them. I think that should do it :). I hope people get interested in this. Its a little inspired by betrayal on the house on the hill, my favorite board game, but I will mostly be making this up as I go along, so bear with me in case it turns out I got no clue what I'm doing. Best of luck to you all,
    Nerdtron8
    Ps: I can't draw... So if anyone wants to do like a banner that would be super chill and rad. Thanks <3
    Last edited by Nerdtron8; 12-30-2016 at 04:41 PM.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Special thanks to TheBat for the banner

Whatgoes bump in the night! To help you ward off evil, you should take a look at these links; They'll raise awareness and help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

If you're already stalking a submission, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising thread.

RPotW banner shop! If you need help making a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance! They'll help you rearrange those rocks to spell out your message to passing airplanes.

Staff Siggies are seen everywhere! We'll help warn others about the monsters stalking your victims.

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP seen.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Is..this modern or fantasy? What about races? Can you paint more of a world setting for us please?
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh yea! Should probably do that...hmm I'll edit the post here in a bit in kinda busy right now.