New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Anyone wanna rp?

I do mxm and sometimes mxf I love mha haikyuu sk8 and just ocs in general

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi. I'm new here and was wondering if you would roleplay with me. I'm a female.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum, both! A good way to get started is to post around in a few threads, and then the forum will automatically upgrade you to full member status. Before you do that though, please have a quick read of our site rules. Once that’s out the way, here are some other helpful links (if you haven't found your way around already):

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment section for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post group RP requests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or purple names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can someone show me the translation button in this forums kindly.

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Hi @FrannyStephLux

While I'm not sure sure how to answer your question, I can offer some other advice. Welcome to RPA, we're so glad you joined us! I'm Hannelorian a Roleplay Moderator. Feel free to call me Hanne if you'd prefer. I'll go ahead and go through some common questions here!

Why is your username in yellow?
    The yellow tint indicates that you're still a brand new member to the forum community. Note that there are some limitations to your access, such as limited number of PMs (about 2, so you may wish to clear your inbox after you've made your replies.) and the inability to view member profiles.

When will I be upgraded to a full member?
    Typically it's about 10 contributing posts, but the quickest path is to simply be active, post and engage with the community. Whether that be in RPs or in our social sections. Go on, say hello!

What's the first thing you should do as a new member?
    Take a quick read and familiarize yourself with the rules of our forum. I know, I know, rules already? These rules are straight forward and designed to protect all members of the RPA community. They're for your benefit, I promise!

How do you get to know members of the forum?
    Easy! Take a spin through Downtown! This is our social hub, get to know folks through fun and silly games, or join in on a conversation.

Where can you go to talk about your hobbies and interests?
    Well that would be our Entertainment section!

Wanna join a new or existing group RP?
    Check out this place!

Prefer to start to smaller and hone your skills in a 1 x 1?
    This is the place for you.

Whew, with that out of the way...

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators or other forum staff if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners. Here's a quick guide to what the colors mean:

Green: RP or Social Mods
    Purple: Admin
    Blue: Global Mod
    Pink: Technical Mod (for site related issues)

Enjoy!
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.