Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Gang

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] The Gang

This RP is closed to new players

You notice that the streets are unusually empty tonight, but it doesn't bother you, you've had a rough night and you don't feel like talking to anyone anyway. The air is heavy in your lungs and you feel the need to hurry to the base when a wolf howls somewhere in the night. Your heart quickens when the house comes into sight and your pace quickens to a jog when you see other shadows slipping into the front door.
    Tonight is killing night.

Welcome!

We are not your typical street gang, no, we are quite the opposite of that. As you know, I am Titanic Gray, leader of this gang. We formed about 10 years ago when I was 15. The year is 2017 in the middle of the summer so I suggest you keep a sharp eye out for guns hidden under people's coats or tucked away somewhere on their person. I myself prefer not to carry guns and rarely allow my members to carry them either, draws far too much attention.
    This gang is full of all kinds of drama, fights, romance and delicious murders so know who's on your side.
    Our goal is to protect others like us, survive together and destroy rogue demons, vampires and werewolves who threaten our well being by either killing them or chasing them out of the city. All this for a price of course. We fund ourselves by hunting, draining blood from victims and selling them to those with the cash. The warmer the blood the more it costs. We also take bounties from all races and people. Let's just say we have a couple nights of hunting sprees.
    Lastly, I'd like you to fill out this form just so we can keep record of who's who and what not. Then maybe you'll be able to be an Unknown Identity.
    I'll add mine too so you can know a little more about me and know how the form should look when it's done.
    One last thing, a full moon is coming, tension will be rising throughout the next few days ((2 days 2 nights, I'll let you all know when the full moon is here)), no one will be calm as a matter of speaking, so watch yourself, you don't want to get caught up in a fight already.

-Titanic Gray

Name: (Feel free to give yourself a gang name, but you must have an everyday name)

Age: (Lots of freedom here; are you a kid getting into trouble or an ancient vampire?)

Type: (Demon, Werewolf, Vampires are you're only options. I realize there are different demons so use personal judgement and I will make the final decision. Please please please please do not combine them. Again, I understand that there are combinations, but it's easier to understand a character if they are simple in this category.)

Weapons: (You can only pick one weapon, this RP does not include guns just simply because it make everything less interesting in my opinion. If you decide to disregard this rule there's a possibility I will kick you from the RP after asking you to change your weapon. We are also trying to keep this contemporary, so concealed weapons are your best bet for realism; you don't see people walking around with broadswords.)

Clothes: (Your character's general clothing)

Body Description: (Your character's general appearance including their human and monster forms)

Weakness: (Everyone has at least one weakness: fear of something, easily worn out, that kind of stuff)

Time in Gang: (This is the cool part! How long have you been in the gang? The longer you've been in the more history you have with them. You could also be the newest recruit and have never even met anyone yet! Never know!)

Spoiler: Titanic Gray - CS 

Final notes
    This RP will be rated mature because it will involve violence, language and depending how crazy you all are, other mature themes. If you're not one to swear or feels uncomfortable having their character be involved in drinking or anything you probably wouldn't do in real life, you don't have to do it. I expect everyone to be respectful of other's choices in character development and support each other. If you have any questions feel free to ask! The rules are the same as any RP, should you fail to follow them, I will notify you privately. Should you fail to follow the rules 3 times and I must notify you every time, then I will have to remove you from the RP because I'm not here to tell you right from wrong, I'm here to create a story.

Info

Spoiler: Titanic's house/Base 

Spoiler: City of Carnem 

Spoiler: Players 
    Last edited by PlasticIce; 02-03-2017 at 06:20 AM.

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Hey, this looks like a pretty nifty roleplay and I'm sure you're going to get some interest! But just in case, I figured I'd drop in and leave you some links to help out!

The staff advertise roleplays every week! You should totally submit this RP for it! It's called Roleplay of the Week. There are guidelines, but it's generally pretty easy. Then you can advertise is here and it has a chance of being chosen that week to be featured on the front page so other members can more easily see it!

It does require a banner though, but it looks like you don't have to worry because you already have a pretty awesome one anyway! There is an RPotW banner shop, where one of our artists on the site will make you one so you can turn in your submission! You just give them a picture and they make it for you! Easy right? Just in case you wanted to get another banner to add to your collection !

We also have our directory if you want to add it there so members looking for a new RP can easily find you! This is really helpful for obvious reasons!

Last but not least we have our staff sig! If you would like us to put your RP in our signature, just post here and we'd be happy to help out advertise your Roleplay!

If you have any more questions about how to get your RP advertised please give me or any of the other RP Mods a PM!

GOOD LUCK!

Rambling on the shore between waking and dreaming
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So which sort of criminal activity is the primary focus of this gang? Usually there is a financial reason for such a group to stick together.

Or do you mean this gang to be more of an anti-hero, vigilante thing, specifically to try to keep other oddities from making a mess? That was kinda hinted at, but wanted to be clear.

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like the anti-hero vigilante leaning!

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

With criminal tendencies? >.>

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

so, you have werewolves, would you be open to other were-creatures?

Spoiler: Things I like 

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Karm and I are calling dibs on badass wolf chicks, just... So you know.

That's in the works.

vote for RPA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So if we can just get the thread originator to show up again and answer questions, we have a pack of werewolves, with one demon along for the ride.

Unless someone prefers a vampire. I don't mind playing vamps.

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

or we could just hijack the thread! oh just kidding i'm a mod now and can't condone that hahaha

Yea, I look forward to Plastic replying!

Demon a-la Doyle from Angel would be funny

vote for RPA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Who? What? I think I might have heard of this 'Angel' show, but I don't think I ever watched it.

Never mind about that. I have someone I used to play and sorely miss, mostly because I never got to finish her story.

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast