Page 1 of 148 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Alternate Universe - OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Alternate Universe - OOC

Note: Any role currently not taken can be applied for and in the case of a reserved one already you can apply for it in case of a drop out.

Link for Collaboration post site that may be helpful to some: https://titanpad.com/

In character thread (only for accepted characters): https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...08#post2871008
    ===

The year is 2012 and the next holy grail war is set to begin with the last ending in a flat out no-contest with the death of one of the magi ending in two friends left forcing them to call it a draw as neither side wanted to end the other. Or at the very least that is what the church overseer had claimed. The last war was held in Fuyuki city, and now it seems to be held there once more due to the failure of the previous masters whom saw the war fail to find a proper conclusion leading to the aforementioned draw. However the pent up magic from the previous war seems to have caused unfortunate consequences in this war as well. As the masters begin to gather and summon their servants it would seem that there is a specific clause for this particular war. An enforcement made by the guardians of the grail itself in order to make sure a winner is definitely declared in this war. The grail's magic in the last war seems to have somehow been used to reawaken old bloodlines of magisters and has caused an influx of a new group of potential candidates whom all seem to wish to take on the chance to win this new power despite some being slow to learn, others have quickly mastered their powers. How many masters, and magus whom have been reawakened by this new power is unknown. However some mages have taken up the challenge of finding out why this has happened, and how to little success.

The war is just beginning and the stipulation has been sent out by the neutral priest whom is acting as the overseer, the individual in charge of the war. The groups shall break up into teams of seven people or less. The winners of the war shall all receive one minor wish granted to them personally due to the nature of the war the grail's magic may end up needing to be shared among the winning party. Though how they are to team up is up to them there will need to be two sides of the war anyone who refuses to side with a party is allowed to continue fighting in the war however they will be outnumbered, and possibly eliminated quickly. To this end the neutral party led by the Overseer has inclined to offer a meet up at his large home for those who wish to become a part of a side without having to seek out other masters by themselves. This war is setting up to become a mess as rules have been changed and old rivalries have been resurrected from long past eras. What shall come of the war is up to the masters and the servants who fight for them.

====
    Rules:
    1. All Standard Roleplay Rules Apply. Power Playing, God Modding, and other assorted non-sense is not allowed.
    2. No over powered servants. Demi-Gods, and servants such as Gilgamesh, Beserker Lancelot/Hercules, and folks of that nature are not allowed. I can't have unkillable servants that make everyone else pale in comparison.
    3. I must approve of your characters personally before allowing them into the roleplay. Characters not approved do not get noticed in the IC.
    4. PVP is allowed and will be taken up in the arena however BOTH parties must agree to the battle in order to prevent random player killings in the middle of the roleplay.
    5. Everyone starts with three command seals.
    6. 2 Noble Phantasm limit on Servants whom are not canon. This is to prevent power playing, and shenanigans.
    ====

Here's a list of roles currently claimed:
    https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant
    Saber: Treacherous Red Saber - VanceXentan (See Leon's link)
    Archer: Open
    Lancer: Dead (open for possible replacement)
    Rider: Dead
    Caster: The Hound Caster - Yamimoon
    Assassin: Open
    Berserker: Taken by NPC
    ====

Character List:
    Leon Winchester - VanceXentan

Aiden Ravenkale - Yamimoon (for sheet see caster)

====

NPC List:
    Brother Jun - Mediator from the Mage Association
    Father Walter - Head Mediator/Overseer from the Mage Society
    Saber - Unknown Name
    Archer: Unknown Name
    Lancer: Diarmuid Ua Duibhe
    Rider: Unknown Name
    Caster: Unknown Name
    Assassin: Unknown Name
    Beserker: Unknown Name
    Evangeline Edefelt - Master of Enemy Rider
    Togami Keiji - Master of ____
    Yusei - Master of ____
    Berserker's Master

====

Character Sheets:

Magi Sheet:

Name:
    Nicknames:
    Master of:
    Command Seal Location:
    Wish:
    Origin: https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Magecraft
    Appearance:
    -
    Personality:

Biography:

-

Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: (what type of abilities do you study specifically see above magecraft link)

Skills/Spells List: (Please include how many times you can cast specific spells)

Amount of Magecraft Mana: (A-E)

Other: (for anything that I may have missed)
    =======
    Servant Character sheet:
    https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant

Class Name:

Nicknames:

Alignment:

Servant of:

Catalyst For Summon:

Weapon(s):

Wish:

Abilities:

https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill

Skills (Custom ones are allowed Rate A-E):

Class Abilities:

Base Parameters:
    (Rate them A-D. Normal Human (or humans that actually existed) Servants will rarely have certain attributes above C unless their history, or tales depict them of being able to use one of them very handily)
    Strength: (筋力, Kinryoku?): Bodily might in terms of power.
    Endurance: (耐久, Taikyū?): How much damage one can withstand.
    Agility: (敏捷, Binshō?): Quickness and speed of reaction.
    Magical Power: (魔力, Maryoku?): How much magical energy can be handled.
    Good luck: (幸運, Kōun?): The quality of one's luck.
    Noble Phantasm: (宝具, Hōgu?): The strength of the Noble Phantasm one owns. While the ranking will often match their strongest Noble Phantasm, it will sometimes only reflect a secondary Noble Phantasm, or display a ranking higher or lower than their available wares.

Noble Phantasms: (https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm)
    Name:
    Quote:
    Type:
    Range:
    Description:

True Name: (can be put in hider for those who don't wish to show it to others, and you should link a bio if available)

Appearance:
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 07-01-2017 at 04:41 AM.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Just fyi, you can go ahead and remove my reservation for Berserker 'cause I might decide on another class and I don't want anyone to think they can't be Berserker if they really want :p

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

I of the storm
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Hey hey, what's the deal with playing characters from established families or canon characters? This is 8 years on from the events of F/SN right?

Lowkey I want to play Lord El-melloi II

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Special thanks to Kicks for the banner.

I wanted to drop off some links to help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

If you've already got a submission worked out, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising thread.

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

RPotW banner shop! If you need help making a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance!

Staff Siggies are seen everywhere!

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP seen.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Splat View Post
    Just fyi, you can go ahead and remove my reservation for Berserker 'cause I might decide on another class and I don't want anyone to think they can't be Berserker if they really want :p
    Alright just tell me what you want then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evening Rain View Post
    Hey hey, what's the deal with playing characters from established families or canon characters? This is 8 years on from the events of F/SN right?

Lowkey I want to play Lord El-melloi II
    I'll allow it but the El-Melloi you'd be playing would not be the same one from Fate/Zero he'd have no experience from that war as it never happened. Canon families are allowed though with some exceptions in the case of power creep.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

I of the storm
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Ohhh so what happened with Rin/Shirou? Did the fifth holy grail war not happen as it did in canon?

Could I like rewrite one of their histories? (I hate Shirou but love Rin)

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evening Rain View Post
    Ohhh so what happened with Rin/Shirou? Did the fifth holy grail war not happen as it did in canon?

Could I like rewrite one of their histories? (I hate Shirou but love Rin)
    There's an entirely different Tohsaka family the equivalent to them in this roleplay would be Clan Togami whom will be sponsoring a master in this war themselves as seen in the NPC List. He's going to be at the little meeting at the start of this roleplay. However Shirou probably would be alive but unaware of his magical potential and living a relatively normal life. Rin's existence is questionable however if you really want to I'll let you have her family exist. As said the events of Fate/Zero and the events afterward did not happen due to the last holy grail war flat out having a conclusion that WILL have an impact on this roleplay. Who, what, and why is being either hidden by the church or they don't know about it. Suffice to say shit hit the fan all of which shall be revealed by the end of this roleplay or failing that I will tell you in a private message if you desire assuming this roleplay doesn't make it as the events of the previous grail war directly tie into key plot points of this one.

2Spooky4U
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

So the only canon I'm familiar with doesn't apply here... oh joy xD

Art Thread

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Splat View Post
    So the only canon I'm familiar with doesn't apply here... oh joy xD
    It's still the same city, and setting. Nothing has changed much except the Matou family...kind doesn't exist. Kinda got wiped out at the end of the last grail war. So on the bright side Shinji is gone.

2Spooky4U
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

I can get down with anything relating to Shinji, specifically horrible things happening to him. Flat out nonexistence works too I suppose xD

Art Thread

Page 1 of 148 12351 ... LastLast