Page 21 of 148 FirstFirst ... 192021222371 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Alternate Universe - OOC

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Don't worry. Fireball doesn't have too much of an AOE (at least in my mind). Fire Shield is a wall of flame to protect (it has some physical presence), but half of the uses are to make sure that she doesn't burn herself to a crisp when using Immolate Area.
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Berserker also needs a Master. Is anyone else with a Servant currently Masterless? I can whip something up.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Magi Sheet:

Name: Aiden Ravenkale
    Nicknames: The Unknown
    Master of: Caster
    Command Seal Location: Left hand
    Wish: He wishes to undo the past, and right his wrongs
    Origin: Secrets

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Aiden 

Personality: Aiden is a very outgoing and fun loving kind of guy, even though he is hiding from his past. He wishes to live his life for himself and not have the responsibility of the lives of others again. Though if you are his friend he would be willing to risk his life to protect you. There are time that he is serious, and when he is in this kind of mood don't try and be lighthearted around him. He will snap at you telling you "That this is not the time to play around." Some people might take this as him being cold or out of character, but that is fare from the truth. He was originally a very serious person and his lighthearted nature is the mask that he tries to use to cover that up. There is more than meets the eye with him so you might be surprised about what you might discover about him.

Biography: Aiden was raised by the man he thought to be his father after his mom died, this was at the age of seven. That is when everything in his life turned upside down. His father was not a nice man what so ever, and from the very start he locked Aiden up in the building they were living at whenever his father went out. Whenever he was home he made Aiden train in physical fighting, and well as magecraft. He learned how to use knives, and other weapons like that, and his emotions were being modified as well.

As the training continued into his teen years Aiden found out what his father was. He was an Magi Mercenary, and he killed people for money. That is what he was training Aiden to do. He was going to be his father's protoje. The training continued until he was twenty. That is when he took his first contract to kill. Of course his father came along to observe his actions. HIs target was not much of a challenge, not with his expertise in wind magecraft. That was when his life of killing began.

However, one day while he was on an assignment that he and his father was undertaking their target was with his family. They were able to kill the target, but one of his children was watching as screamed. This is when Aiden gained his conscience back, and instead of killing the girl he protected her from his father. This was not an easy task, and he really didn’t stand a chance. HIs father easily overpowered him, and was about to kill him. Losing consciousness before the final blow.

When he regained himself he was in a hospital and the little girl he saved was sleeping in the bed with him. No one knew how he had survived the attack, or how he was saved. But the little girl had taken a liking to him. So he decided that he would raise the girl as penance of the wrongs he has committed. That all happened when he was twenty four.

It has been four years since then and now he lives a normal life taking care of the young girl, even adopting her as his own. They moth knew of his dark past, but neither of them dwell on it. They were happy. He works as an accountant in a little firm, and was making a good life for himself. In fact he had made several friends, and a lover. His life of death was behind him now, but he still kept a low profile. He never knew if anyone would realize that he didn’t die that night. What he didn’t know is that his father had seen him. The man was not happy, and planned a little reunion. He kidnaped Aiden’s daughter, and his lover to bring Aiden to him.

Once everything was said and done his girlfriend, and daughter was dead, and he was on the verge of death as well. Just as he was about to be killed by one of the men there to kill him his blood began to draw a magical circle, and was the catalyst to summon a servant. The servant used his power to dispose of the people that came to kill his master. Even though he abandoned his old life, his power is what saved him. He was now a Master that was chosen to participate in the Holy Grail War. This was a once in a lifetime chance to correct what has been done.

So now he is ready to fight to get his wish granted. The skills in fighting and Magecraft he has from the past will come in handy now that he was once again going to have to fight. He doesn't want to kill anymore, but he will do what is needed to fulfill his wish.

Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: Wind and Fire

Skills/Spells List:

Fire Shield - 5
    Wind Shield - 5
    Wind blades - 5
    Flame sword - 5
    Flaming Cyclone (A wind cyclone that has fire attribute when it cuts) - 3
    Incineration (Uses the power of fire enhanced by the power of wind to burn anything in its path) -3
    Healing wind (This spell has the ability to heal servants and Magi, but it takes a lot of Mana to use, but can heal multiple targets as long as they are within the vicinity of the spell.) - 1

Amount of Magecraft Mana: A

Other: (for anything that I may have missed)

=======

Servant Character sheet:

Class Name: Caster
    Nicknames: Child of light
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 185 CM
    Weight: 70 KG
    Servant of: Aiden Ravenkale
    Catalyst For Summon: Aiden’s blood summoned Caster.
    Weapon(s): A long wooden staff, same as in picture.
    Wish: To relive his life to correct the mistakes that have been made.

Skills:

Rune Magic A
    Protection from Arrows A
    Disengage C

Class Abilities:

Territory Creation B
    Divinity B

Base Parameters:

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Noble Phantasms: (https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm)

Name: Wicker Man: Cage of Scorching, Consuming Flames

Quote: “My Magecraft is a cage of flames. A flaming yet verdant giant. Retribution, a shrine that purifies the evil of human affairs. The one who destroys Wicker man. “

Type: Anti-Army

Range: 1-50

Description: When used, Caster summons a sacrifice seeking flame giant. A giant composed by countless tree branches makes his appearance. Said giant wears flames on his body and applies intense heat flame damage by rushing on the target trying to catch them. The cage on the torso of the giant that appeared as a Noble Phantasm is empty, hence the giant rages while seeking the offerings to the gods. This is not a secret art of the Runes, but a Noble Phantasm of the Celtic druids, given to the Child of Light who manifested as a "Celt magus" that manipulates sweltering heat.

Name: Ochd Deug Odin: Great God Carved Seal

Quote:

Type: Anti-Fortress

Range: 1-80

Description: In modern terms, it is known as Matrix Wodan. It is a Noble Phantasm activated by invoking all the 18 original runes conferred by Scáthach together with the release of the True Name. The power of the rune obtained by the great god Odin of Northern Europe is temporarily released to bestow large-scale magic damage on the enemy camp.

True Name: Cú Chulainn

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Caster 
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 02-03-2017 at 02:29 PM.

I of the storm
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Class Name: Assassin

Nicknames: Scarlet Demon of Japan

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Height: 204 CM

Weight: 82 KG

Servant of: Lia

Catalyst for Summon: A broken shard of metal, originating from a shuriken.

Weapons

Fūma Shuriken: Fūma Kotarō can conjure shuriken out of the air itself, and use them as projectile weapons.

Thorns of Peril: The ninja possesses two fearsome clawed gauntlets that carry razor-sharp steel blades.

Smoke Bombs: The ninja is able to hurl devices that create smoke screens.

Katana: Fūma Kotarō carries an ordinary, but deadly katana.

Wish: To plunge the world into eternal chaos.

Biography: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C5%ABma_Kotar%C5%8D

Abilities:

Skills

Disengage ( B )

Ninjutsu (A++): Assassin is a master of the way of the ninja, capable of extreme feats of dexterity and ninja tactics - while being an incredibly formidable hand-to-hand combatant due to his extraordinary understanding of shinobi martial arts.

Subversion (B+): This skill allows the character to weaken opponents before a battle - decreasing their effective combat ability by up to 50% depending on the circumstance.

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (A+)

Base Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    N. Phantasm: A

Noble Phantasms

One with the Night (Self) ( B ): The ultimate representation of his tools of confusion, this ability carrys the concept of being in more than one place at the same time, allowing him to move at such speed that he arrives in a location that his opponenets would not expect instantaneously. This noble phantasm allows Fūma Kotarō to instantly teleport from a place fully concealed by shadows to another place fully concealed by shadows within a certain area. Assassin may also travel with one willing participant. This ability cannot be used more than once per minute.

Whom the Light Never Touches (Self) ( B ): This skill conceals the parameters and skills of Assassin, and causes him to be shrouded in a thin veil of shadow - clad in the darkened garments of a shinobi.

Spoiler: Fuma Kotaro 

True Name: Fūma Kotarō

((primer, this guy is strong but he also suffers from being extremely chaotic and under any master that didn't align to his goals - which is most of them - he would probably just murder his own master in return for a pact with another master.))
    Last edited by Evening Rain; 02-12-2017 at 07:45 AM.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't feel confident letting in the second noble phantasm that can be used to great effect and could cause a total party wipe if no one understands what's going on.

Whom the Light Never Touches (A): This skill is similar in nature to Lancelot’s “For Someone’s Glory” noble phantasm. It conceals the parameters and skills of Assassin, and causes him to be shrouded in a thin veil of shadow - clad in the darkened garments of a shinobi.

should be a noble phantasm like For Someone's Glory. It's too strong to be a skill otherwise I'll have to deny that one if it doesn't get changed in some way.

Also he lacks the key skill presence concealment unless I'm missing something.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

I of the storm
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

That's under class skills (presence concealment).

Could I make that a third noble phantasm since he's... technically a canon servant?

Or how else would you recommend I change it?

With Bloody Midnight keep in mind that it does actually affect all friendly masters and their servants as well. So if he does it in a group battle it would wreck his own side as much as the enemy one.

BTW - his clones are all one parameter lower than him (all stats).
    Last edited by Evening Rain; 02-03-2017 at 04:14 AM.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evening Rain View Post
    That's under class skills (presence concealment).

Could I make that a third noble phantasm since he's... technically a canon servant?

Or how else would you recommend I change it?

With Bloody Midnight keep in mind that it does actually affect all friendly masters and their servants as well. So if he does it in a group battle it would wreck his own side as much as the enemy one.
    Take Whom the Light Never Touches (A)

Turn it into a noble phantasm and replace Blood midnight regardless of the fact that it effects both sides it could end up with one of the higher ranked servants on either side literally going insane and OHKO'ing literally 70% of the whole cast. Especially enemy Archer who is no one to screw with.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Is my profile okay, or am I needing to change it?

I of the storm
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Hmmm, okay. Because that was his trump card can I replace the skill with demonic beast since he's half-oni?

I just feel like he won't have any punch without a powerful noble phantasm like that, so at least making him more of a threat in combat would help

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evening Rain View Post
    Hmmm, okay. Because that was his trump card can I replace the skill with demonic beast since he's half-oni?

I just feel like he won't have any punch without a powerful noble phantasm like that, so at least making him more of a threat in combat would help
    Assassin isn't a class made for direct combat. Kojiro, and a few others are exceptions. If you're really in need for extra power maybe subversive activities at a rank C can held so he can poison weapons, or set up traps ahead of time. He's no robin hood but he was a ninja.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yamimoon View Post
    Is my profile okay, or am I needing to change it?
    I could use a bit more info on his mage training (the master) or perhaps maybe just general info on his past.

Page 21 of 148 FirstFirst ... 192021222371 ... LastLast