Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Alternate Universe - OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evening Rain View Post
    Maybe I should play Ivar the Boneless as a rider
    I suppose that would work but most vikings peg me as Berserker.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

I of the storm
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yeah it was kinda a joke because the BBC history channel series Vikings has him riding around in a chariot

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I know just wanted to give my feedback just in case and all.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

I of the storm
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Having all vikings be berserkers is an unspoken rule kinda like having all lancers be Irish!

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Are either Hector or Paris of Troy canon characters? I feel like they'd make good riders/archers lol.

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Lancer? Weird lol considering Troy is well known for its archery and horses. Though I guess the Greeks did love their spears.

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just giving it how it is. Nursery Rhymes is caster.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Leon Winchester
    Nicknames: "The Black Hand Magus"
    Master of: Saber
    Command Seal Location: Right Hand
    Wish: "To become the strongest magus he can possibly be."
    Origin: Calm
    Appearance:

-
    Personality:
    Respectful and honest Leon was raised to be a gentlemen by his parents. He always keeps it in mind to treat people fairly regardless of gender, or age. He doesn't tend to look down on people but he does occasionally feel the need to look down on certain people who he feels do not deserve respect. Contrary to this however he is very much an elitist mage and feels that people who look down on him as a magus, or to those can't properly control their magic are beneath him in this regard. He views talent, and hard work is better than prestige or glory. Though he seeks to be the best magus he could possibly be he doesn't intend to get there through ill gotten means however he believe the holy grail is his chance to increase the chances of him making breakthroughs in his skill even if it means using it as a crutch.

He intends to look on any partner he receives in the grail war as a partner and as Master of Saber he takes great pride in his servant. He personally views Saber as a close friend of his, and doesn't intend to let him die if he can help it. Though he understands Saber's attitude when it comes to his convictions and allows him to act on them when he can but he is willing to use command seals if he needs to in order to make sure Saber doesn't make a mistake he will regret. He has full trust in his allies, and his servant is no different in this regard. Leon will fight with Saber until he is no longer able to do so himself though he intends to let Saber do most of the work as to maximize their shared mana pools. While not a coward Leon is willing to back away from a fight if it means he can win a future one.

Biography:

Born in a rural town in the Midwest of America he was the son of a well known magus duo whose families hail from Ireland, and Scotland. His parents were teachers, and instructors of magical arts and worked for the Mage Association's American branch. His parents had great hopes for him, and knew he would be a strong mage someday if they instructed him properly. Though his grand father (mother's side) disliked the idea of forcing on him his parents' highly disturbing fondness for exploring Magecraft he was none the less forced to agree that his parents had the right to raise their child as they saw fit.

Growing up around magi scholars would be both a boon, and a disadvantage for young Leon whom would grow up with some social issues. He would be so used to magic that his parents would have to put spells on him when he was around normal humans to temporarily prevent him from using magic even accidentally. He also knew better than to talk about magic to others and lacking very few other hobbies Leon would make very few friends with normal people. He would also need to work on both normal school curriculum alongside his Magi training that his parents put him through since he was able to comprehend basic level spells. Despite this his parents did indeed very much care for their child, and wanted him to reach his full potential so that one day he could become a strong magus.

He would continue to have very few friends into his teenage years where his father, and grand father would both personally start to teach him their own specialized magical forms. His father was a masterful wind mage, and his grand father knew water magics as well as anyone. He had shown an affinity for both early on in his life and he appreciated his father pushing and leaning on him more than his grand father otherwise he may have never discovered his limits and how to stay within them. He had high ambitions of one day perhaps running his own guild within the magical community, and one of his friends, Gabriel Mackindley, would prove to be a worthy rival as he pushed on Leon to keep himself on his toes. He cherished what few close friends he had, and was grateful for them. Within time he started to develop a certain reputation within his circle of magicians, and even some others as 'The Black Hand Magus' after beating many opponents in a dueling arena while wearing his signature black glove on his left hand. It was not anything he had expected and he only wore the glove because it was a gift from his grand mother whom was also a duelist in her time.

Before he really knew it he was growing into a young adult, and his skills with magic were becoming stronger with each fight as he figured out new ways to use them. Though he was worried he was going to hit his limit soon enough. His parents came to him one day and informed him that he had been chosen by the grail in the upcoming Fuyuki War he had not expected for him to receive such an honor but was then informed for some reason the Grail has selected several extra candidates as well for the war and that his parents had managed to gather this information earlier than expected as the grail war was planned for the next upcoming month. With little time to prepare his grand father, now aging and in a retirement home, offered him a leaf from a fig tree he had found during his visits as a young man. Leon initially wanted to decline and take a catalyst from the Association but he was talked into it by his mother.

Within the week he had prepared the summoning requirements and after a tense summoning session managed to summon Saber into this world. Saber stood before her master with a stern face and demanded to know who her master was. Leon stood stalwartly in front of her and told her who he was. Saber was not too impressed with Leon but on her pride as a knight, and by the contract brought to her that she'd win.

She had her own intents to win the grail war and even if it meant teaming up with a person like Leon she'd do it. Leon failed to understand his new servant for quite some time until a few weeks later Leon managed to convince her to trust him after he fought her in a duel. Leon managed to hold his own, if not barely, and Saber acknowledged Leon as a capable enough mage to know her true identity. Leon did not judge her for who she was and promised her to work as her partner for real. Leon, and Saber traveled to Japan shortly after with his friend Satsuko whom was teaching him Japanese in preparation for the war. Leon's hope is that he, Satsuko, and Saber can all return home one day and now resides in Fuyuki waiting for the war to actually start. Though Saber clearly has other motivations for going into the war Leon is determined to see it through.

-

Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: Water, and Air Elements

Skills/Spells List:

Wind Current Change - 4 Times
    Powerful Gust - 4 Times
    Concussive Bullet - 5 Times
    Water Shield - 3 Times
    Freeze Water - 3 Times
    Hands of Water (ability to conjure hands from water sources) - 2
    Liquid Manipulation - 3 Times

Amount of Magecraft Mana: B-

====
    Class Name: Saber

Nicknames: The Treacherous Knight

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Height: 154 CM

Weight: 42 KG

Servant of: Leon Winchester

Catalyst For Summon: A damaged helmet

Weapon(s): a two-handed sword wielded in one hand

Wish: To challenge the sword in the stone. (To Prove Father Wrong)

Abilities:

Skills:
    Instinct B
    Mana Burst A
    Battle Continuation B
    Charisma C-

Class Abilities:
    Magic Resistance: B
    Riding B

Base Parameters:
    Strength: B+
    Mana: B
    Endurance: A
    Luck: D
    Agility: B
    N. Phantasm: A

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler: Noble Phantasm 

Spoiler: Noble Phantasm 

True Name:

Appearance:

Spoiler: Appearance 
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 02-02-2017 at 07:52 PM.

I of the storm
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

For what it's worth, I think keep Sieg exactly how he is.

He is such an utter badass and my favourite saber servant.

Also he really isn't that op. He lacks foresight, eye of the mind (true or false) clairvoyence, or even something like Eternal Arms Mastership which means that he isn't as able to predict strikes to his back. Actually, his personal skills are all pretty bad or niche. The exception being disengage I would say.

Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast