Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 333435

Thread: Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Alternate Universe - IC

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Archer bristled slightly at the mystery servants accusation of her thinking of starting something. This was a slap in the face, and she was about to react when she heard Vincents voice in her head. “Archer. Calm yourself. Don’t react to her taunt. That's just how she is, so don’t take it personally.” Archer clenched her fist, and just shot her a look that could kill If there wasn’t so many people then she just might take her up on her want to fight.

“Well I would never involve so many innocents.” Archer said as she tried to keep her cool. It was so hard. Her emotions were still on high because of the events of the past couple of days. Not to mention that she wanted to prove that she isn't a pushover in a fight. Finally getting herself back under control she had a smart ass like smile on her face. “So your master is playing the waiting game. He must not think too highly of your skills if he is just letting you do things like this instead of going out and finding your prey. Though judging from what I see I can see why.” Archer said as she just looked at the servant.

Vincent was not too pleased that Archer went and made such a comment. As he had made his way closer to the servant so he could hear the conversation. It was like she was trying to pick a fight with the servant. Neither of them knew who she was, let alone her class. If Vincent had the foresight he would have told her to mind her manners. Though he still wasn’t acostom to Archers personality. Let alone how to deal with her. All he could do is hope the other servant does not give into her tonts. Though from the way she was speaking it was as if she was a ruler in life. Talking about taking care of the people, and referring to her master as a praetor. At least Archer was getting good information from the servant.

------

As Aiden approached the bridge he saw a familiar sight in Lancer, but what he didn’t expect was that a young voice called out to him. He was confused by the young man's actions. Was he really here to confront him about the death of Lancer? He continued his approach, and stopped about ten feet from where the two were standing. Though before he could say anything Caster spoke up.

Caster looked at Lancer with a smile on his face, as he and his master approached. He guessed he was not as well informed about him as the previous Lancer was. “A Druid? I am far from a druid, though I am taking that role for the time being.” Caster said a little sarcastically. As he stepped next to his master. He was never a druid, but he guessed because of his heritage it ended up being that way. Though he wanted to fight this man and see what he was made of. Everything rested on his masters shoulders.

Aiden looked at the young man as well as his servant and wondered why they would have thought he would have gone after Lancer. Granted he didn’t like Kella he did respect her as a professional. Sighing slightly as he looked over to Caster, and then back to Lancer. “First of all Lancer, I don’t like to take human lives anymore, so I would never go after your master unless he attacked first. As for the elimination of the other Lancer I had nothing to do with it. Lancer wasn’t an enemy he and his master was an allie. I also have no intention of fighting you today, I am hunting bigger prey at the moment. However, if it is a conversation you are after then by all means I am willing to listen.”

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saber gave a hearty laugh as she looked down at the master who accused her master of being weak. "Probably. I don't mind scheming like their as long as I do get to show my own glory in the end. As long as I have the chance to put you in your kind in your places eventually, and win the grail then by all means I will bow to their wishes even if it is unfitting for an emperor of my caliber!" Saber told them as she sat back down and crossed one leg over the other. She put her hands on her lap and refused to falter in her smiling. "Besides people such as yourself should be careful. Berserkers, Archers, and evil masters run about hunting for prey! I am only out here because I am careful! Besides no one would attack me willingly for I am the great, and the people rejoice at my very presence." she said with a hearty laugh as she smiled down at the others. "Beauty, skill, and strength what more can one ask for in a leader? Perhaps I should sing you all a song? I am quite the performer after all!" Saber said boasting as she patted her rather ample chest.

===

"This is a grail war I would not risk my servant's safety for anything. A loyal servant such as myself must protect his master from all that would seek him harm. If I can't do that then I have no right to be his servant, nor to stand by his side. I will bring him glory so that we may claim the grail together. Though if I must admit to something I have no wish. I want my master to be happy, and safe that is all." Lancer admitted as the young man cleared his throat. "I'm afraid. I'm afraid of Archer, and Berserker. Berserker is capable of fighting three servants at once, and a take a shot from archer that could very well be a powered up frag grenade. One of them also killed Lancer's master with one shot if rumors are to be heard from the church. I wanted to know if you knew any of their real names. Or had guesses. If so I will share what I know. I have a few guesses myself but I wanted to collaborate with another master. Saber, both of them, are hot headed idiots. Lancer is dead so the salmon of knowledge is lost. Rider is dead. And the other rider is not one for giving up his chivalry. We have not seen assassin. And the other caster probably would scoff at us. I'm out of options but to approach you." said the young master he made no move to do anything simply standing still his face still covered.

===

"AHHHH WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!? HE'S A GOD DAMN BERSERKER HOW IS THAT HARD TO FIND!?" Saber Mordred roared as she clutched her head and kicked a nearby tree down in frustration. Satsuko frowned, and stared at her. Shaking her head she refused to say anything but Leon sighed. This was taking longer than expected. "Chill Saber we'll find them eventually. This forest is big, and berserker will likely have heard you just now. They know we're here definitely. If we miss that then at least we may find something soon given the ground we covered." Leon told Saber as she stared at him with a dissatisfied glare. "If I could I'd just use my phantasm to clear the forest that'd draw them out...but no grail wars require secrecy...gah! I hate all this skulking!" Saber told her master as Satsuko pointed up in the opposite direction they were heading. "Look a fire is off in that direction...could that be it?" she asked as Saber smiled finally as she prepared to rush off Leon stopped her. "Together." he told her firmly as she sighed and acknowledged him she stood down and followed the two. "I will have his head if that is him!"
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Archer gave a slight laugh at what Sabre was saying. She was so smuggle and looked down on people would she believed to be weaker that she was. Pride. That was the only thing that came to mind about this servant. She was so full of pride that she believed she doesn't have any equal. Archer was about to say something but was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. “Archer, that is enough.” Vincent said as he looked at Saber.

“Pride cometh before the fall. No one is perfect, and we all have weaknesses. Even one as great as you your eminence.” Vincent said with a slight grin on his face. He had plenty of good information to go by, and might have an idea about who this is since there were only so many rules in the past.

“Master what are you…” Archer was beginning to say, but decided against it. Though she would never take back her remarks. “People like you will be the first to fall. You might think you are number one, but you are nothing but a loser.” Archer said as she stormed off not wanting to deal with this woman any longer.

Vincent just shook his head at the way Archer was acting, but that is just the way she was. Well he guessed. He really didn't know her well enough to completely understand her. Looking back at Saber he just smiled. “You must take care not to make enemies of the wrong people.” Vincent said in warrining still looking at Saber. Though he didn't know if she would see the wisdom of his words.

---------

Caster looked at Lancer with a smile on his face. Lancer was a lot like him. They both would protect their masters in their own way. “The fact that you don’t have a wish is not something that you should be proud of. You are not the only one that doesn't have a wish for the grail. Though my wish isn’t as noble as yours. So, hold your head high, and not let yourself lose track of your gole. That is all that matters in this war. We will protect our Masters to the best of our abilities, and if we become allies I will help you in your goal. Though to tell you the truth I would love to fight you in battle. You look strong.” Caster said as he looked over to his Master, as the two men were having a conversation.

Aiden looked at the youngman as he spoke about being afraid of Archer, and that monstrous Berserker. He chuckled slightly about the comment about the two Sabers. He has hit the nail on the head when it comes to the both of them. Shaking his head since he was the last person he wanted to talk to, but that didn’t matter since he was never in this war to make alliances, but that is how it turned out.

“The Berserker that is the servant of that crazy master is a threat to us all. I agree that no servan that I know of in this war would be able to take that Berserker in a fight. I believe that the only weakness that servant has is his master. Though as to who I think this Berserker is I am not certain. I know he has to have an ability that increases his strength to be able to fight so many servants without even breaking a sweat. The more people that fight him the stronger he becomes. As for the Archer that killed Lancers master. I personally haven't seen that servant, so I have no ideas about them. All I know is they are a powerful Archer if they are able to get past an Lancers defence. As far as the two assassins I haven't met either of them. Though the Dark Servant is a wild card, so I thought he was an assassin, but according to Caster that is not the case. So all in all I have no real answers for you. Though I am going on the hunt, to find Berserker and his master. To get more information on them, and try to work out a way to defeat them. There has to be a way to win against them, other than killing the master.” Aiden said as he turned to look at the river they were standing over. “Fear is a natural reaction when getting into a situation like this. To not feel fear means that you don’t mind if you lose your life in the process. Valuing your life is nothing to be ashamed of. Most people value their lives.”
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 05-22-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Truly then you don't know who I am umu! I am the greatest Emperor! The one above many others it is through my authority that I can say that I am truly perfect in every way! If it true that I have weaknesses it is that I am too perfect for others they scorned me despite the fact that I gave them my love. As you can see the children though do truly love me." Saber said proudly as he patted her chest and sat back down. "Umu! Goodbye, and when we meet again let me show you how woefully inadequate you are to me, and my imperator." commented the Saber as she waved them off before picking up a book, and starting to read it to the crowd of children in Japanese.

===

"It is not that I have no wish. Its more that its already been fulfilled simply by being summoned here. I have the chance to regain my honor, and to fight other heroes from across plains, and time itself. It is in that that I find my pride as a knight. When we fight, and die we give it our all. That is all I truly want." Lancer said calmly still eyeing Caster with some distrust. However the young master grit his teeth, and shook his head. "Then I guess I have nothing to share with you. I would reconsider hunting berserker. If I could though here's what I suggest: Find archer, and kill them. Berserker will probably just kill you. I don't care if you die but i'd prefer if more mages not die in this war. I was chosen to participate in this war due to my blood. I never wanted it but here I am. I will wish for a better world once's my faction wins. That wild card, the darkened servant, will be an issue for me but I believe in Lancer he can win if I believe, and support him. I'm not slouch in a fight myself either! I just want to make sure I come out of this alive. Did you know that the last war didn't even have a proper winner? That means its possible there's something going on with the church. Its always the fucking church isn't it?" grumbled the master as he grabbed his head and let out a frustrated growl. "Why am I even bothering...you're not actually taking me serious now are you? Come on Lancer lets go home...we'll try Rider." grumbled the master as he turned around, and began to walk away. "Very well goodbye master of caster. I wish you luck in your hunt."
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Aiden looked at the young man as he spoke, and it seemed like he was still distrusting of him. Granted he had no information for him, but he didn’t think that his information was of no value. Shaking his head as the young man suggested him going after Archer. Though Berserker was the most dangerous servant he could think of, Archer is definitely a threat. Taking his advice he was thinking of changing his target. Getting more information on Archer would be a simpler task. “The church is the reason that most of the problems of this war. So I have to agree they are not to be trusted.” Aiden said as then the young man suddenly changed his tune, and he thought he wasn’t taking him seriously.

How could he even thing he wasn't taking him seriously? There was nothing about this situation that he wasn't taking seriously. His eyes narrowed as young master turned, and before he could get too far Aiden reached out and grabbed a hold of the young man's shoulder to stop him from leaving.

“You have the wrong idea. There is nothing about this war that is light hearted and I have no reason to not take you seriously. You care for your life, and want to live. Me on the other hand I don't care if I lose my life. It would be one way for me to atone for my sin’s. You have no idea what it is like to have blood on your hands, and until you do don't think little of me or others.” Aiden said as he then freed the child's shoulder. Not minding what Lancer was doing since he knew Caster would take care of him if need be. “I am going to take your advice though and go after Archer. Caster would be a good match for them. So never think someone isn't listening. Just remember that nothing in the war is as it seems. I believe there's a hidden truth that we have yet to discover.” Aiden said as he reached into his pocket. Pulling out a business card, and tried handing it to the young man. “The name is Aiden, and if you change your mind give me a call.”

Caster nodded his head in Lancers direction as he and his Master decided to leave. However, his own master had something else in mind, and reached out to grab the other master. Caster didn’t know how Lancer would react, but he would stop him if he decided to attack his master.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"No but I've seen plenty of blood. More than enough of death. I don't like it but its what makes mages like us dangerous. We're always a step away from that." the young man said as he pulled himself away from Aidan's grip. Lancer calmed down once that happened he would have attacked the man if his master likely had not given him a signal not to. "Thing about this...this ain't war. This is just some stupid power struggle between mages, and psychotic murders. People are vanishing. That means that one of the masters, or more are using normal people as batteries for their servant. Its disgusting..." the boy said as he clenched his fists and stared into the sky. "My name's....Cole..." he said as he took the card from Aidan and left soon after this time for real beside Lancer.

===

Finally after a long period of searching for so long Mordred, Leon, and Satsuko finally arrived at a small camp site in which a man with long tan clothing sat next to a fire smoking a cigar. He had a menagerie of scars on his face, and a large trilby on top of his head. He looked down at them and sighed. "Took you little shits long enough to get here. Saber...Master of Saber...girl..." grumbled the cranky man as he more or less gave himself away as the second master of berserker. Leon looked at the man and he gestured to sit down. "I promise I won't attack you. Got nothing to win by doing so. I'm just another outsider who got roped into this bullshit. We wanna talk. You, me. Masters gotta at least be civil in this fake grand holy grail war." grumbled the elder man as he scratched his darkened tan skin. Leon looked at Mordred who simply was staring at the master intensely. Leon sighed knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere by just staring at her so he sat down himself on a log. "You knew we were coming before Saber cut down that tree?" Leon asked him much to Saber's chagrin as Satsuko stifled a chuckle.

"That don't matter, neither does what I WAS doing here. We should focus on the now. Gotta do what is best for business kid. You...me...this 'war'. It is all a bunch of half baked mage bullshit. When I was in Afghanistan I learned more than I wanted to about magic. This war needs to end. To that end i'm willing to lend you berserker so we can kill the other fucks." grumbled the elder man as Leon nodded. "I'd be willing to but at the moment we need to be careful of the enemies around us. Especially berserker...the other one I mean." Leon quickly stated as Mordred smashed her sword into the ground, and looked over at the other master with annoyance. "I know the look of a man who's wallowed in blood his whole life. You got the looks of it. Gallons if I'm correct. If there's one thing I know just by looking at you. its that you'res a brutal son of a bitch aren't you?" Saber said as the old man looked at her. "Aren't you a bit short to be a saber?" the old man asked sarcastically. Mordred practically was ready to break his neck after that but Satsuko put a hand on her shoulder to remind her that they weren't here to kill him just yet. "I'm listening..."
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 07-03-2018 at 03:09 AM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

“Then you know of death. Then we have more in common than I first thought.” Aiden said as he also agreed with the Master of Lancer. It was sick to use people that aren't involved in this war as batteries for your Servant. If you don’t have the power to sustain them, then you shouldn't be in this war. If he didn't have the magical power to have Caster as his servant he would never resort to killing the innocent. “Till our paths cross again.” Aiden said as Cole took his leave with his business card in hand.

Turning to go the opposite direction he looked over to Caster. “Are you still up for a little hunt?” Aiden said as he began to walk. He would need to gather information on the other Archer. So he would make his first stop will be where Lancers Master lost her life, but since he doesn't know the location he would need to go to the church, and find out the location.

Caster smiled at his Master as he asked his question. “I am always ready for a good hunt. That is something that I am actually good at.” Caster said with a eager smile. He wanted to finally get this on the road. The fact of a hunt excited him, and what made thing even better was they were going after the Archer that killed that girl.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saber let her anger simmer as Leon, and Berserker's master stood still when suddenly the man took out a piece of paper, and handed it to Leon. He proved it wasn't magical, or harmful by placing his own hand on it first to show it lacked any sort of trap. More over when Leon looked over it himself he sensed no inherent magical power in it merely accepting that the piece of paper was what it was...a phone number. Leon's host, if you can call him that given their current location, was certainly one who didn't care much for pretty words. Which was nice he didn't feel like mixing words, and he was already still sore from the dumb fucking Geis that did not even last a day. All that blood loss made him feel like garbage afterward...lessons learned. Luckily scars can be healed with magic to some extent. "Berserker is hiding on my orders. But he'd like me to inform you he'd like to end this war quicker, or at least find a better opponent than that little caster boy. He's a brute but he's a god damn legend alright. Look you, and Saber...whoever they are...I don't really care much for either of you but you're young. So are a few of the people who got chosen for their dumb war. Me, and you. We're going to end the servants quick, and then leave the crying babies to their own plots while we get our wishes." The master said as he rubbed his cheek and pulled a hot dog from the fire. He ate it quickly as Leon stood up, and looked at Saber, "Thoughts partner?" he asked Mordred who gave a grunt, and shook her head. "I don't like him but I see his eyes well enough from underneath my helmet. He's not screwing with us. It'd be easier just to dispose of him, and berserker but...you know I don't like that bigger berserker much either. Whatever let's just join forces until get sick of each other. That seems like a fair enough compromise besides I'm not the one making that choices master THAT's your job." Mordred complained as Leon rubbed his head. "That's fair enough I suppose..heh sory saber." Leon told her as he rubbed the back of his head and laughed lightly.

"You two get along decently...heh wish Berserker, and I had something in common other than killing. Let's wrap this up the night is darkest before the dawn. We should attack together tomorrow. No matter who is our enemy they will die. Call me and I'll be there." informed the master as he waved his hand to tell Leon to leave. "I'll keep in touch." Leon told them man as he began to leave when suddenly Saber grabbed him, and stopped him. "Hold on a second! Where's your berserker? I wanna piece of him! We didn't settle that last fight." Mordred insisted flatly as Satsuko angrily sighed considering her further actions, as Leon hoped things wouldn't go south because of that last statement.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Aiden had finished his business with the church and now they we're both on their way. Aiden had ordered Caster to go to where Lancers original master was killed to see if he could find any clues to where they were. Caster was an excellent hunter, and Aiden knew that he wouldn't let him down. As far as what he was going to do. Well he decided to investigate the area where a bunch of workers had seemingly died all at the same time.

Aiden knew that a master had been feeding his servant Mana from other sources than himself, and he wanted to know if this was Berserkers masters doing. They both had their own missions and they would be able to contact one another if they needed help, or something came up.

Once Aiden reached the shipping yard where the workers lost their lives. There was still caution tape around the area, and lucky for him night was fast approaching, and there were only a few guards that patrolled the crime scene. This made it easier for Aiden to slip by them, and into the yard. Making his way through the debri that had been left where it liked to not disturb the crime scene he quickly and quietly made his way to where the bodies were found.

Looking down at the chalk marks that outlined the bodies he walked over to them and examined them. Even he could.tell that this was a servant attack, and judging by the damage that the surrounding area had sustained there was a fight between servants. His training kicked in and he began looking for things the cops might have overlooked. He was an experts at going in and finding what the cops miss.

He found a couple of casings from a gun. Though that’s the only thing he found. Placing them in his pocket he decided to get a better view from on top a set of containers. Once he was on top the container he looked around at the dammage. “At least the damage is not as bad as it could have been.” Aiden said as he just sighed at not finding anything of real interest. ‘Well it is time to go.’ Aiden thought as he got off the container, and began to make his way back through the maze of containers.

-----

Caster had been ordered to try and find the archer that killed the first master of Lancer. Though it had been a couple of days since it had happened, but he was confident that he would be able to at least find where the Archer had taken the shot from. He had taken a cab to the location, and on that windy street he paid the driver, and began to look around.

There was still some evidence of debris in the bushes from the car wreck, and combined with the information that the church provided about how her body was found, and the scene looked at the time he at least knew about where everything was. Standing in the middle of the road he looked to where he thought the bowman should have been to make the shot. “Is that where you were hiding?” Caster asked himself as he smiled, and made his way to where Archer might have taken the shot. Archers have great sight, so he could have been even further back than he thought.

“Well let's see if this Archer is smarter than most.” Caster said as he began the walk.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 333435