Page 1 of 35 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Alternate Universe - IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Alternate Universe - IC

Spoiler: optional music 

OOC Link:
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85921

It is the year 2012. The Date: December 1st. The long and arduous task of gathering servants, and masters alike for a new holy war has already begun but at the request of the mage association the very first fight has yet to truly start. The war zone is a city known as Fuyuki City located in Japan which has held multiple wars there during it's life time. Many heroes from beyond time have appeared from times past, present, and future to serve in this war known simply as the Holy Grail war. Typically there are at the very least several servants at maximum vying for the chance to get their wish granted by the Holy Grail itself. Said to be able to perform most any wish theoretically the grail is greatly treasured by mages.

However only those whom the grail selects as worthy masters are worthy attending. And somehow this year despite the odds fourteen master have been selected...no one knows what it means. Or how have doubles of each servant class would work. Would new classes show up? Would old ones change? Would there be no change just more chaos? The Mage's Association has planned ahead this time to both guarantee a winner after the failure to declare one last war by sending two overseers, one monk in training and a father, to make sure things go smoothly with all the servants. The overseer himself has also decided to step up to the plate and add additional rules to the tournament first however he asked that all willing magi meet him at the Fuyuki City Cathedral built and paid for by a wealthy owner from the association itself and donated as neutral ground for the war.

===
    Prologue: The Third Great Holy Grail War

The time is 6:00, and the cold night air is flowing all around the city with some minor snow falling from the sky. It wasn't anything to worry about but it was pretty, and very cold all the same. The fact that the war hadn't officially kicked off yet meant that either the overseer was really powerful, the servants weren't all in the city yet, or no one really cared to start a fight before all the dice were thrown. Either way things would start very soon. Probably by the end of the night if what Leon Winchester had thought was true. Leon was clothed from head to toe in thick clothing just to make certain he wouldn't catch anything.

He had a wool cap on even and that was something he hated wearing. Beside him walked his ever 'stalwart' and 'prized' ally Saber. Saber....Saber had issues. Saying that Saber has issues did not give credit to Saber's actual issues. Like the fact that merely bringing up her gender pissed her off. Or maybe the insatiable need to destroy her enemies? And his more strategic way of approaching things conflicting with her furious all out offensive nature?...But dealing with all that was a given he was her anchor to this world. Saber was a woman of very few virtues but those she did have she prided herself in having. She was crude, dangerous, and strong enough to bend solid metal pipes with her bare hands and then twist them around a crocodile...if anyone asked how Leon knew that fact he promised himself he wouldn't give an answer to that. She was beautiful though despite her temper, and her...insatiable need to prove herself better than everyone.

Even now as she walked beside him, grabbing his coat to make sure nothing bad happened to him, she was one of the cutest girls he had ever seen. Though he knew better than to say so otherwise he wouldn't be a man anymore himself. She was wearing her red coat, a long sleeved white shirt, a pair of jeans, and another coat over the one she casually wore. A red cap hung from the top of her blonde hair with a symbol of a sword on it that his friend Satsuko had personally sown onto it.

"It's a beautiful evening isn't it?" Leon chimed in as they turned a corner. They had been walking for about twenty minutes now. The two of them had been mostly silent nothing to really talk about that they hadn't already talked about before leaving the house. Besides that Saber wasn't exactly the best talker in the world. "It's cold, wet, and it's freezing so yeah I'd definitely call it a pretty night. Are you thick master come on? I wanted to go out looking for the enemy servants...but nooooo we got to go through this freaking snow to look for a scraggly old priest." Saber grumbled out with distaste as she continued to keep her hands on Leon's person. Leon looked over at Saber and frowned slightly at the girl whom he had spent the last month, or two basically connected at the hip. The experience had been hard to adjust to and it was a pain to adjust to but he respected that Saber wore her emotions on her sleeves. It made her easier to gauge as Saber looked over at him and caught him staring at her he looked he back in the eyes. He refused to give ground to his partner. "You look cold master I told you to dress warmer. Jeez do I have to do everything for you? Come on get over here..." Saber grumbled as she stopped suddenly pulling Leon close to her she reached inside of her coat and pulled out a scarf and then wrapped it around his neck. It wasn't the most pleasant thing ever and he felt like someone was strangling him but he kept a straight face as Saber finished the job and looked over him some more.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me 'Master' partner? You make it sound like I own you. I mean I appreciate the respect coming from you but-" Leon tried to say as Saber grunted indignantly, "Stop being an idiot for once will you master? We swore an oath the day you summoned me you are my anchor and my master like it or not. And then another a few days before we set off. We're in this together and we will be until this damn 'war' ends got that? I have to protect you it's my job. More over I'd be a poor knight if I let my master catch frost bite because he's a idiot who doesn't dress properly. Not that you're all to bad...You have your moments master. But don't get me wrong! You're still a pain in the ass to baby sit and I'd wish you'd let me go and find the enemies more proactively. But I'll follow your approach if only because you're so insistent on it." Saber said with a loud voice as she looked at him defiantly determined to prove to him that she wasn't going to tolerate him babbling like a little baby anymore. However when Leon smile at her she hid a slight blush and looked away from him as the two continued along. "You don't need to hang onto me." Leon said to her teasing her as Saber growled back that she wasn't hanging onto him because she wanted to. "If I let go of you some caster, or assassin, or somethings going to get you dimwit. This way I can pull you out of the way." Saber exclaimed at Leon as Leon chimed in asking him if she'd throw him into a wall. Saber in return punched his arm before turning away from Leon again. Leon felt that would definitely leave a bruise but he didn't mind.

As Leon came to a stop he saw a man in a black priest's robes, and a cross dangling from his robes in front. He had mittens on, and had long dark brown hair. He didn't appear to be the main overseer. As Leon approached he turned his head, and acknowledged him. "So then our second guest is here? Welcome Master. Servant I would ask that you stay out here. I'm afraid servants aren't welcome on neutral ground at the moment. Too many servants in the middle of the same place could cause a ruckus. Of course fighting is forbidden out here so close as well. But there is much more room for all of you to do what you will out here. I apologize for the inconvenience it is the will of the Overseer." the man said as Leon frowned, and nodded his head then took a look at Saber. "Will you be ok out here?" Leon asked of Saber who frowned in annoyance. "Oh don't mind me I'll just sit out here in the freezing cold waiting for you to get out. Not like I'm important or anything." Saber grumbled out as she let Leon go and turned away and looked towards a nearby building. There were a few buildings nearby as the cathedral was located just outside the bigger more modern parts of the city. Just between the suburbs.

"Would you mind assisting me in this matter of keeping the peace?" the man asked as Saber turned her head and frowned. "Oh yeah I'm going to spend my time sitting out in the open sitting on my bum waiting for my master to talk with some weirdo. Yeah I'll pass on that. Call me when you're done." Saber stated flatly as the Overseer nodded. Leon took one last look at Saber before nodding at him and entering through the front door after walking down the small pathway leading there from the front gate. Saber then vanished into mist and went to go find a suitable lookout. She was ready to go and find her master if she needed to do so. She wouldn't go far and if they so much as took a hair off her master she'd rip the overseer's little home to shreds. Luckily for her even if someone had been watching her she still had her noble phantasm 'secret of pedigree' active if she had been watched.

As he entered the cathedral he was immediately welcomed by the warmth that was hoping for. The room was spacious, and had many door ways and entrances to other areas however a small sign indicated where he should go. Leon looked around and felt the need to pull off his extra clothing and stuff the stuff he could into his jacket pockets. He then put all the stuff up hanging from the coat hanger, and then placed his shoes by the entrance as was customary in Japan. He took one last look back at the closed door. "Do you always have to be so blunt?" Leon grumbled as suddenly Saber's voice came into his head. "Not my fault the overseer asks dumb questions." came Saber as Leon apologized bluntly avoiding any sarcasm that may come with it to avoid pissing her off more as he made his way through the door until he came to a large hall with a single teenager in there around his age. He had bright tanish hair, and dark brown eyes. He looked well off as he was wearing a suit, and was well groomed. He'd probably be trouble later. "I was told we're to wait here until more people come. The overseer has left for the moment to procure some things. He'll be right back. Of course the fo-good man has been gone for awhile now." the young man said with a sophisticated tone, and it was clear he was a bit of a snotty jerk. At least by standards of being a prep kid. At least he wasn't being an asshole...yet. Now to just wait for more people.
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 02-03-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

I of the storm
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

----Two Months Prior----

"Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill."

Fleur's violet eyes gazed across the courtyard, her fist gently clenched as she critically appraised her handiwork. The pentagram seemed technically flawless, its crimson glow penetrating the cold darkness of the castle exterior. If there is a mistake, then I will simply have to live with the consequences... but father will not be pleased.

"Let them be turned five times, but when each is filled - break them asunder."

The luminous glow of the midnight moon cast eerie shadows around the pentagram. On another night, Fleur might have shuddered. She might have pulled her coat tighter and retreated for the warmth and comfort of her room. But this was not any ordinary night.

"For the elements, silver and iron. The foundation, stone - and the archduke of pacts. And for my great master, Alain. Raise a wall against the wind... and close the gates of four directions."

Illuminated in an eldritch light of red and silver, the skull of a hound lay cushioned by a mat of woven leaves in the centre of the circle.

"Come forth from the crown, and follow the forked road leading to the kingdom."

This is for you, father. I will not disappoint you.

"Heed my words. My will creates your body, and your spear creates my destiny. If you heed the grail's call, and obey my will and reason... then answer my summoning."

A touch of anticipation tickled at Fleur's spine, causing her to shiver.

"I hereby swear that I shall be all the strength and courage of the world. That I shall bow to no one, and strive to rule destiny."

Come forth Lancer. Please, I need you.

"Seventh heaven clad in the great words of power, come forth from this circle of binding, guardian of scales!"

There was a flash of blinding white light, more brilliant than the scarlet glow of the pentagram, brighter still than the pale kiss of the moon. Fleur screwed her eyes shut, grimacing from the intensity that seemed almost to scorch at her eyes.

...and when she opened them, there he stood.

Lancer.

His hair was long and fair, longer even than hers - falling to his waist at the back, and framing his face in a tousled, effortless manner. His blue eyes were stern and confident, appraising her silently, before a flicker of a frown crossed his lips. Is he dissatisfied with me?

Clad all in flexible, lightweight armour and sapphire half-cape that was draped over his left shoulder, the man cut a graceful and imposing figure. In his right hand was a long spear, slender and deadly as he was - amethyst in colour, like the ocean at sunset. It took Fleur a moment to notice that he was staring directly into her eyes - and that gaze intimidated her a little. His face seemed impassive enough - but she was sure there was something close to resentment in those startling orbs of his.

Perhaps he expected somebody older, stronger.

And yet if Lancer was unhappy, his actions did not display it. He strode forward, and immediately fell to one knee, a gesture seemingly born out of respect, not supplication. "My lady, if I understand correctly that you are to be my master - then I would know your name."

His eyes had settled decidedly on the ground, his confidence temporarily replaced with a visage of humility. Fleur brushed a strand of silver hair out of her face and regarded him with as much authority as she could muster. "My name is Fleur D'Avenant, and yes, Lancer. I will be your master for the coming battles." Her voice was shakier than she had hoped, betraying the uncertainty that lay beneath the skin. She was only a girl, really. Hardly older than twenty, with little experience outside of the study of books and magic.

Lancer rose, and gave a slight nod of his head, eyes once more finding her face. "Very well. Then, Fleur, if you could familiarize me with this place - it is obviously important for me to understand our position of strength, and its weaknesses."

Fleur quickly dispelled the misunderstanding. "This is my family castle." she informed him quietly. "The site of the battle is many thousands of miles away, across the ocean - to the east."

The blonde man cocked his head and shrugged. "And? Have some grace, girl, I was simply asking for an excuse to be shown around your home. If you would rather keep me confined to a cell, or something of the sort, then by all means..."

"No!" Fleur quickly amended. His words stung a little. "I... of course, I would be happy to show you around. Forgive me, I am just... slightly overwhelmed."

Lancer's face softened for a moment, and he seemed to struggle with himself for a long while before finally speaking. "No, forgive me. I spoke out of turn, and more harshly than I intended. Let us explore, and as we do - it would be smart to inform me of your strengths and weaknesses."

Fleur thought on that for a moment before her curiosity got the better of her. "But... if I understand correctly, could you not simply determine them for yourself? I had heard that... you possessed a special gift in that regard."

Lancer smiled a confident smile - almost a smirk - and nodded. "Yes, but such a power is limited. And I have questions to ask that are not readily able to be answered. Come, my lady, I long to see how Europe has changed since my absence." He spoke of his own demise rather matter-of-factly, it seemed to Fleur - but she raised no questions, simply gesturing for him to follow her - and leading him toward the castle.

----Present Day----

Over the last two months, the almost wary nature of Lancer's expression, and his sometimes stiff movements and unexpectedly harsh words had faded into warmth and resigned acceptance. Fleur wasn't entirely sure why he had been acting so strangely, but now she gratefully accepted his kindness and obedience. While he adopted a superior and cocky attitude around others - he was always gentle with her, despite his near-unlimited wisdom. He seemed to know everything before she could even tell him. He spoke of events that he should have no right to know, which the young woman attributed to his 'gift' as she called it. Naturally, it was strange when her servant bit into his thumb and sucked the blood from it - but she had gotten used to it, and it had proved a very useful tool.

Now, as they made their way through the dark streets of Fuyuki, she was grateful for the strength of the presence at her side. Lancer preferred to travel in spirit form for the most part, but when he took physical form he dressed in tight-fitting athlete's clothes that were a little too showy for her liking. Still, that was just the way he was, she supposed. He had no problem flaunting his strength and fitness, and so long as he was happy - she didn't really have a problem with it either.

"Remind me why we're heading to a meeting filled with stuffy priests rather than seeking out and eliminating our foes? It's been too long, and I itch to feel the thrill of battle again." His voice sounded in the air, although it was not sourced from a body. I'm more than strong enough to supply you with mana constantly, assuming spirit form all the time is rather unnecessary...

"I know, but it seems to me that you take knowledge more or less for granted. We need to understand the rules before we can fight in a regulated competition. This isn't just a tavern brawl or street fight... you will need to get used to something structured. No offense intended."

There was a chuckle from beside her. "None taken. I just strive for an opportunity to impress my lady. Is that really such a shameful thing?"

Fleur felt her cheeks colour slightly. "Of course not! I am simply reiterating that..."

"we need to play by the rules." Lancer finished. "Yes, yes - I know." He sighed. "No matter - patience is a virtue, I suppose."

When they reached the church, she quietly motioned for Lancer to remain outside. Then she entered, she did not so much as register the warmth. She was dressed in her normal attire, a pale purple brocade garment with violets tied at her throat. A long, swirling black skirt flowed down to her ankles. She was not dressed appropriately for the weather - but even so she seemed to feel neither the heat nor the cold. Hovering around her upper body, like two planets orbiting the sun were two orbs - seemingly made of crystal or glass. Within one raged the heat of a furnace, and the other contained the fury of a blizzard. Any who came within a few feet of Fleur would feel the strange sensation of being both uncomfortably hot and cold at the same time. As she entered the doors of the sanctuary, the magic in the orbs guttered out, and they fell - clattering to the floor.

Of course. How silly of me.

Fleur quickly retrieved the orbs, and glanced about the church, hoping that she hadn't totally humiliated herself.
    Last edited by Evening Rain; 02-03-2017 at 04:55 AM.

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Sara shivered in the brisk night air as she walked towards the cathedral. She clutched her arms close and hugged herself, but even her heavy winter jacket and scarf couldn't protect her from the chill. She pulled her hat lower onto her ears and tucked her bare hands into her sleeves, cursing her forgetfulness.

"I told you it would be cold," came a sudden voice from the young woman's right. Sara jumped and quickly turned to see a tall, fiery-haired woman walking beside her. "And I told you to quit surprising me like that," she replied, not unkindly. The taller woman chuckled. "Sorry. Although, you should be able to tell I'm here," she stated.

Sara sighed, a thin mist escaping her lips from the cold. "I guess... are you cold at all, Rider? Can you even... get cold?" In the few months that Sara had known the servant she had asked her many questions, but there were still so many things she wanted to know about her.

Rider chuckled again. "Of course I get cold," she said. "I did wear a jacket after all." The servant's outfit consisted of a thick, cozy sweater and a warm jacket; much less revealing than her usual attire. "I'm just better prepared than you," she teased.

The pair finally rounded the corner and stopped in front of the large church. Rider had draped an arm over her master's shoulder to warm her, and she was grateful. The servant had grown quite protective of Sara since she met the young magus- perhaps it was because she reminded her of one of her daughters, or maybe she just pitied her situation. Either way, Rider was determined to keep her master safe. Sara marvelled at the old cathedral, but was hesitant when she finally walked up to the door. Rider gave her a reassuring smile. "I'll wait out here and keep an eye out," she said, and soon her physical form was nowhere in sight.

Newly assured, Sara slowly pushed the heavy wooden doors open, uncertain of what awaited her.
    Last edited by Splat; 02-07-2017 at 08:52 PM.

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interactions: Evening Rain + Splat
    ===
    Leon looked at the arrival of the new girl from his position in his chair. He gave her a neutral glance not judging her for her attempt to bring two magical items into a neutral zone. Togami on the other hand looked over at her in annoyance as he sized her up before grunting. "I'm not sure about this one here. She seems like the type of girl who doesn't pay attention to obvious signs. I assume those things help focus your magical abilities? I hypothesize that you intended to show off some of your powers in an attempt to gain an upper hand on the rest of us here. Sad to say you've done nothing but embarrass yourself." Togami spoke to Fleur with nothing less than plain distaste. Be it he was justified or not he clearly wasn't very impressed at all. However he soon broke off his tangent as he heard foot steps coming down the hall and was met with a rather shy looking girl. He pushed his glasses up his nose as he looked at her. "Regardless and moving on...You're here for the meeting no? The overseer said he needed to get something before he met the rest of us. He'll be back in a moment I wouldn't worry. I would recommend taking a seat somewhere or find somewhere nice to stand." with a dull wave of his hand as he turned his attention back to himself turning his back on the newly arrived Magi. Leon really didn't care for this situation he felt Togami had been a little too blunt with them but he couldn't exactly blame him for being a little annoyed. Walking into a neutral territory and not expecting to have anti-magical safe guards was something that was a given. Still he made an effort to not judge anyone here for the moment. Though he was quickly coming to his own conclusion on Keiji Togami himself.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

I of the storm
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Fleur returned Togami's gaze coldly, any shyness or sweetness or shame gone from her expression. "Perhaps one might refrain from making assumptions before understanding the circumstances. The orbs I carry are a simple tool to moderate my temperature. They have served their purpose. Not that I need to explain myself to a beardless teenager - but I find I pity your ignorance." The silver-haired girl turned away from him, returning his distaste with distaste. Leon Winchester. So, you are punctual - that is a good sign. She politely curtsied to Leon. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Fleur D'Avenant, and I understand us to be allies in the coming war."

After introducing herself, a sweet dark-haired girl with brown eyes stepped into the room, looking a little nervous, it occurred to Fleur. The silver-haired woman stepped away to make room for Sara, immediately analyzing her slightly clumsy way of moving - a far cry from the grace that pervaded her being. Still, she seemed kind enough. Fleur curtsied politely once more, and introduced herself to the newcomer as well. So far, she knew her allies to be honest, and kind. It would take more than that to win a Holy Grail War, but at least she could rely on them to not be utterly insufferable, like the blonde-haired brat who had slighted her.

Fleur swept toward a chair and seated herself fluidly, beside Leon and across from Togami.
    Last edited by Evening Rain; 02-03-2017 at 10:25 PM.

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Sara smiled and waved a hand. "Hi..." she spoke quietly, unsure how to react to the sharp discourse of the rich-looking girl and smartass boy. "My name's Sara. Rosenburg. You guys must be the other Masters," she surmised. "I'm kind of new to this whole Grail War thing, so bear with me," she added, chuckling sheepishly.

She took a seat hesitantly near the girl whose aura practically oozed confidence. She figured having an ally like that would be pretty helpful in the chaos to come. "So where are you all from?" she asked, trying to break the awkward silence with pleasant conversation.

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interactions: Splat + Evening Rain
    ====

Togami snorted as he chuckled at the girl's attempt to insult him of all people. He shook his head as he took a look at his watch and then promptly remained silent. Leon on the other hand looked up at the pretty girl in front of him and wasn't sure how to feel. On one hand it wasn't everyday a pretty girl with a french accent said hello to him. On the other hand he was well aware that that she could very well be trying to kill him the second he left neutral territory, and that Saber would turn him into a woman if he even tried anything with another girl. "Oh hey there what's up? My name is Leon nice to meet you. But I don't get what you're saying. Allies? I know that the big guy in charge sent out a message to all of us saying that there were to be changes in this war and he'd like to talk to us about them but partnership with other mages, especially with random strangers, isn't something I'd be expecting from this war. But hey Miss Fleur I...appreciate the offer." Leon said wondering if she had arrived moment enough to just hear his name or had she been stalking him...he hoped it had been the former. However Togami frowned at Leon's words and it appeared that the words from the new girl only impacted his attitude further. "You're 'new' to the war? Really? I would've never guessed! It's not like there's only ever one winner in the holy grail war. Bah....but if you must know I am Keiji Togami and I hail from this city. You may know of my family company Togami Incorporated. Or if not then you've probably seen Togami Towers. Normally I would be stupid to give away these vital details on myself. But I am more than prepared for anyone who wants to come and seek me out. It won't end well I assure you but then again very few have my level of resources. I intend to win this war ladies and gentlemen however as a general tip and show of good will...don't tell anyone here anything you'd regret saying about yourself later. Especially if it's about yourself...a family as famous as yours Miss D'Averent must know the fact that knowledge is key?" Togami grumbled indignantly as he once more impatiently looked back to his watch. "How much longer is that old fool going to keep us waiting..."

I of the storm
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The hint of a smile tweaked at Fleur's lips as she listened to the two speak. The mysterious sense of confidence and knowledge that she possessed seemed not to fade in the face of confusion and scorn. The less well-read among them may assume me to be a divination mage. "I most certainly understand, Leon. Forgive me, I simply have a feeling that this war will not be like the others." Fleur turned to Sara sympathetically and offered her a smile. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hail from France." I wonder, does this girl know what she's getting herself in for? "I mean no offense, but you may find it preferable not to admit your inexperience in the future. There are some who would take advantage of that, and attempt to kill you as quickly as possible." Fleur spoke directly to her, in a fairly hushed tone.

"And Togami, thank you for the advice. It is an honour to receive council from someone of your prestige." Fleur responded in a grave tone. "I appreciate your courtesy, but my name is D'Avenant, not D'Averent. I am aware that it is an easy mistake to make."
    Last edited by Evening Rain; 02-03-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sitting on top of one of the buildings that was right in front of the cathedral sat a man wearing a black coat he was using to keep the cold wind from biting. Being used to the colder weather he didn't need the heavy jackets that some people wore this time of the year..His light red eyes watching as each of the masters and servants arrived. There was two men who arist, followed by two women, and from the looks of it they were younger. However, he knew that you couldn’t judge a book by its’ cover. They might be young but they will be worthy opponents. Though, he was curious on the personalities of the other masters.

“So are you going to introduce yourself to them yet, or stay here till you freeze to death?” Caster said as he walked up to his master from behind. Knowing what his master was up to he was just making sure that he was still up to the task of winning this war. He was not going to let his master stray from the path that they both walked. However, he was still getting used to being a Caster. He is usually summoned as a Lancer.But these last two months have been an eye opener to his new role.

“Caster.” Aiden said with a slie as he stood up from where he was sitting dusting the remnants of the roof from his jacket. “Come now. Don’t you think that I would make a good popsicle?” He asked as he turned to his servant with a smile on his face. But before Caster was able to respond Aidens smile faded as he turned back to the cathedral. “I think it is time for me to get going. Would you stay here and keep an eye on things. I have a bad feeling about this place.” He said as he walked to the fire escape.

“Well it is not like I have anything better to do. Besides it is okay if I become a popsicle right?” He said with a smile as his master left. He knew why he was the way he was, and felt sorry for anyone that picked a fight with him.

“That is right Caster. However I think you would be able to keep yourself toasty right?” He said as he left the roof, and walked towards the church. Once he entered the building he made his way towards the the sound of people talking. Leaving his black coat on just opening it up to revile the skin tight Black clothing underneath.

Once he reached the room he opened the door to see that the others were already getting to know one another. Though he doubted by the conversation that this was as social as one would think. “Well looks like I am not the last one here.”He said chuckling slightly as took his right hand and placed it behind his head acting like the though he was late. He was pretending to act like he just arrived not long ago. Not revealing that he was there watching as they all entered the building. He tried to read each of the people as they responded to his entrance. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they acted.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interactions: Yamimoon, Evening Rain, Splat
    "Well excuse me for not speaking french very well. I am Japanese after all Miss Fleur. I would prefer it if you at least attempted to act like a proper woman though as it is rather unseemly for a person such as yourself to be trying to catch your claws on Leon's cape." Togami said with a hint of sarcasm as he turned away and took his new companion at face value. He seemed to really not stand out from the rest of them. He repeated the same lines he had given everyone before him verbatim. "Please tell me you're not like the women here...Daft as they are I must tolerate them a little longer to find out what the hold man wants from us." Togami grumbled adjusting his tie with his free hands.
    ===
    Interaction: Yamimoon.

Saber grumbled wondering how much longer the group was going to take in that room. She felt that she was going to freeze out in this god forsaken weather before long. In Camelot she had managed to always find a warm hearth to sit by. Here in this town of Fuyuki there were considerably less things to warm one's self up. However there ws one thing that Saber liked more than a warm fire. That one thing was: a good fight....too bad she couldn't do anything about it. No matter how much she would've liked to go looking around this place for someone to destroy, hopefully showing off how capable she was off to Leon in the process, and claim glory as the superior servant.

However as she waited Saber felt something inside her head...she could feel her senses going off...a servant was nearby...well if she couldn't hurt them she should at least get it sorted out that she was by far the superior one of the two. Following her senses she came to find herself on a roof top nearby the church, and found a servant in strange robes kneeling down looking at the cathedral. "So that's how it is huh?" Saber grumbled to herself as she took a moment to compose herself, holding back her instinct to maul the individual in front of her, as it should be, and returned into corporeal form with her famous armor once more returning around her. She had never really enjoyed this heavy tin can she wore since she got to court. But in this life at least it served more of a purpose than just to hide the fact that she wasn't who her father said she was. Father was great and all...but never really was the loving dad type.

"You there servant acknowledge me!" Saber said with authority as she appeared behind him. Her charisma skill blaring it's face full force as she stood proudly in front of the oddly dressed servant. "Name yourself, or your class, servant so that I may recognize the man whom I may know as a future adversary. I normally would not do this however out of respect for neutral territory I will extend this mercy of non violence to you as a favor to my master as to not disgrace him." Saber said her voice distorted by Secret of Pedigree. Her sword placed in front of her boldly grasped in her hands the blade firmly planted on the roof top. The wind blew from behind her as she stared intently on the servant not that he could tell from the fact she had a helmet on.
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 02-05-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Page 1 of 35 123 ... LastLast