Page 1091 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1041108910901091109210931141 ... LastLast
Results 10,901 to 10,910 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Rory looked at him before nodding and leaving him to his own devices. This was serious. They all knew it.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian rubbed his face again and hooked his phone up to one of the machines, trying to recover whatever data he could from the phone call.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

From the phone call, it narrowed down Dallas's location to 20 mile radius in the part of the city with lots of abandoned houses, businesses and factories as well as plenty of places to hide a kidnapped child.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian stared at the screen and ran a hand through his hair. This didn't help much. Still, he told himself, any information was valuable. He sent the area coordinates to Rory's phone and leaned back in the chair, trying to contain his ever growing panic. If only it would subside so he could think straight. There had to be something he could do. He thought back to the phone call, ignoring the fact that it made him cry again, and tried to remember whether he had heard anything of note in the background.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Rory looked at the coordinates and looked at a map of the city. This wasn't much help... but they had a place to search. He texted Julian back that he would start a systematic search of the area with the police and free agents.
    As Julian was thinking, Alicia called. "Julian... Lily is with Nora. Where do we start the search for our baby?" She asked, all business like. "I have... some of my old gear. We can do this ourselves."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian stayed silent for a moment before taking a deep, shaky breath. "Alicia, I... I got a phonecall just now. A man I arrested almost ten years ago escaped prison this morning, and he has Tommy," he said, trying very hard to keep his voice from breaking as he wiped his face. He deliberately didn't tell her what Dallas was planning to do to their son. "His name is Dallas Eray, I'm sending you his file and an estimate of where he is right now," he said, composing an e-mail. He paused. "Alicia, do what you have to do. Anything. I don't care. We have to get Tommy back asap."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She gasped when he told her about the phone call. "That son of a bitch... I remember that case. It was all over the news after his arrest..." She clenched her fist as she started gathering her weapons. "Of course. We will get our son back. I'll let you know as soon as I find him. We get our son back together. Just... stay strong, Julian. We will get him and I will kill that bastard. No one hurts my kids."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded, his eyes closed. He still didn't like to hear Alicia speak like the assassin she used to be, but right now he was willing to take any measures. He had to get Tommy back. The fear he had heard in his son's voice haunted him to the point where his head was spinning. After some moments of silence, he spoke up. "I-I don't know what to do, Alicia," he admitted, his voice breaking now. "I can't just sit here and wait, I..." Tears filled his eyes again and he pressed a hand against them, shaking his head.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Come home. We'll figure this out together." She heard him cry and her professionals broke and she started to cry. "We'll find him. And we'll bring him home and hold him close." She wiped away his tears. "This is going to end. We will find him."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He took a shaking breath. "I can never forgive myself for this," he said softly. He looked at the screen and sent the email to Alicia before logging off and getting up. "I'm going to look for the car that Lily described. I have to do something."

Page 1091 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1041108910901091109210931141 ... LastLast