Page 1095 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1045109310941095109610971145 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,950 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Dallas answered. "Detective. Good to hear from you. You have 45 minutes left."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

As the call was connected, Julian noticed a small green light come on somewhere in the corner of the room. His eyes narrowed and he slowly walked over, trying to figure out what it was. When he saw it, his eyes widened, and he was dumbstruck for a couple of moments. "...Dallas," he finally said. "Dallas, please. I'm asking you again. Leave my boy out of this, he's... he's too young. I can take his place. You can do whatever you want to me. That's a lot more than what you can do to me now." He waved Rory over and pointed at the device in the corner. It was a proxy, a call redirector. That was what had guided them to this location, not Dallas' phone. They had to take the device to the station, but Julian was pretty sure that might be complicated.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"The fact that you are begging me to take your boy's place just means that I have the right idea. I have a knife with his name on it..." He checked his watch. "43 minutes detective." He hung up.
    Rory looked at the device. "He could be anywhere..." He said softly. He looked at the device before calling back to the office to get help disconnecting it without resetting it. Once he got the device. "We don't have much time. We have to get back."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian watched, his hands covering his mouth, and nodded, hurrying back to the car with Rory. He called up Alicia once they were driving. "Alicia, he's not here! He used a proxy to throw off the phone signal. We're going back to the station now. Stay mobile, I'll call you as soon as we know anything."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As soon as they reached the car, Rory turned on his lights and sped away. Alicia growled into her phone. "How the hell did he get one of those?! He just escaped!" She was on the verge of their son could be anywhere now.. "Find him. We don't have long."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Forty minutes," Julian muttered before hanging up. This was not good. He felt like he was fighting a losing battle and he hated it. Zero shelved cases in his career, but he couldn't find his son? That just sounded ridiculous. He stared at the clock, watching the minutes tick by. The drive back to station sure seemed to take ten times longer than usual.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Once they arrived, Rory took the device and ran inside. Now that they had a time limit, he was certain that Dallas would follow through with his threat. He got the device is to tech support and pointed to it. "Find where calls originated from." He said panting. "A kid's life is at stake."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian followed and stood in the doorway, watching the team get to work, trembling. They soon found a location. It had a radius of about a block, which caused Julian's eyes to widen and his hope to flare up... until he saw that this block was located in another city, about a half hour drive away. His heart sank to the soles of his shoes and he had to grip onto the door frame to keep himself from collapsing. With traffic, and the fact that they were on the wrong side of town... They would never make it there in time. And even if they did, they could just find another empty warehouse with another one of those devices inside. This was hopeless. Julian stared at the screen, his mind and heart racing.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Rory's eyes widened and he immediately called the police in that city, trying to the explain the situation as he pushed Julian out the door. They needed to hurry. They had exactly 30 minutes to reach that warehouse. It was going to be close. He only hoped that they would make it. He looked at Julian and tossed him the keys. "Start the car. You'll drive faster than me."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian needed a second to break out of his daze, but then clenched a fist around the keys and ran to the car, cursing. They were going to have to take this gamble. If Tommy was in there and he didn't go there based on the hunch that it was another proxy, and Dallas hurt Tommy as a consequence, he could never live with that. Besides, even if it was another proxy... They needed the device to figure out where Dallas really was.
    He jumped into the car, started the engine, and raced off. He turned the siren on as he merged into traffic and took the fastest route to the highway. He called up Alicia, never taking his eyes off the road. When she picked up, he didn't even wait to hear her voice.
    "He's out of town. I'm driving there now, but it's far. Unless you know a faster way, stay here. If this is another proxy, we need you around." He glanced over at Rory to see if the local police could do anything for them.

Page 1095 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1045109310941095109610971145 ... LastLast