Page 1285 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1235128312841285128612871335 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,850 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Zoey bit her lips and took a deep breath before answering the call. She put the phone to her ear, blinking away her tears. She didn't speak, so Julian eventually tentatively said her name.
    "...Yeah," she replied, looking down.
    "Zoey, I... I'm sorry."
    "You'd better be. What was all that about?"
    "I can't... I can't explain it. I'm in a shitty place and I don't know what to do with myself. But that shouldn't be your problem. I'm sorry about what I said. Tell mom and dad I'm sorry too, okay? And Lisa?"
    "...Sure," she said softly.
    "We'll..." He rubbed his face. "We'll talk it all out some day, okay, just... not now. I just wanted to apologise before we go to bed." Zoey smiled slightly. That was a sentiment their parents had given them.
    "Sure... Thank you," she said. Julian bit his lips and nodded when she didn't say she accepted his apology. He hadn't really expected her to.
    "...Sleep tight," he said before hanging up the phone. Zoey set her phone down on the table and wiped her eyes.
    "...He says he's sorry."

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lisa grabbed her a tissue and dabbed at her tears. "Thank you... Zoey. You did your best. He will come around." She said with a quiet voice. She looked at her in laws who nodded.
    "He's here, Zoey. He didn't run off to some unknown place. He came home. To us.." her mother said as she stood up once more and hugged her daughter close. "I know you miss Julian. He's still in there. He's just lost. All we can do is be there for him. You know how he is. He had to figure it out for himself."
    Lisa nodded. "That's right, sweetie. It'll be okay. Julian will be fine. You'll see."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Zoey sniffled and nodded slowly, holding on to her mother. She hated this. She just hoped they were right.

After a couple of minutes, Julian pocketed his phone again and stepped out of the car. He walked into their new home quietly so he wouldn't alarm the kids in case they were already in bed.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She held her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright.... It's going to be fine." Mrs. Haynes held her daughter but was worried. Julian snapping like that was completely out of character for him. She looked away at her husband who shrugged. Hopefully, this will all be over sooner rather than later.

Alicia sat in the living room with her head in her hands. The kids were sharing a mattress on the floor in Lily's room. They insisted on sleeping together. She was too tired to complain. She sighed when she heard the door open. She looked up at Julian with sad, exhausted eyes. She was tired of feeling depressed. She was tired of waking on thin ice around her husband. Most of all, she was tired of feeling helpless. "Come here...." She whispered softly as she held out her arms. "I'll hold you together as you fall apart."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian bit his lips and went over to her, hugging her tightly. He finally allowed himself to cry, burying his face in her neck.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She held onto him just as tightly as he cried. She cried silently as she stroked his back. She didn't attempt to calm him. This was what he needed. "You're never alone, baby..." She murmured.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

After a long while, he calmed down, but his trembling remained. After taking a couple of deep breaths, he slowly pulled away a little. "Goddammit..." he murmured, rubbing his face.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She looked at him as he pulled away. She felt his trembling. "Julian..... I'm here. Just tell me what you need." She murmured. "The voices are back, aren't they?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded. "...They've hardly left. I... I feel like shit for what I said."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"We both could have handled that differently." She kissed his forehead. "That said, you can't take it back. What's done is done. When we take the kids there tomorrow, we need to talk to them. Be honest about everything."

Page 1285 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1235128312841285128612871335 ... LastLast