Page 1540 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1490153815391540154115421590 ... LastLast
Results 15,391 to 15,400 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded and took her hand in his. "Together."

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She smiled a bit. "As we should be..." She continued driving until she pulled up to their house. She shut off the car and stared at the door. "The kids... Don't know, right?'

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He shook his head. "No. The only one I told was Zoey." He looked at the house. He had texted his sister that they were on their way, so she was expecting them.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She sighed and nodded. "Let's do this. Then she needs to take the kids with her. They should not be here when Rory cones."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian nodded. He got out of the car and walked to the front door. Before he could open the door, Zoey opened it, her expression serious. She looked at Alicia with a mixture of pain and anger in her eyes before stepping aside to let them in. Julian frowned a little and looked at her as he stepped inside.
    "Hey... everything's okay."
    "We need to talk," was all she replied.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia stepped back a bit behind Julian as Zoey opened the door. She looked down at the ground once she saw the anger and pain on her sister-in-law's face. She stepped inside and looked around for the kids. "Zoey... listen, I know I'm the last person you want to talk to right now... but we need you take the kids to your house for a few hours. Julian's old coworker is coming and we don't want the kids around. We can talk once we've dealt with Rory."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"The kids are at my parents' place," Zoey said. "I brought them over half an hour ago. We need to talk right now," she insisted, tears brimming her eyes. "You two are going to sit down and give me an explanation." Julian rubbed his face.
    "Zoey, now's really not the-"
    "It'll have to be," she interrupted him. "You called me over in the middle of the night, I had to drop everything to suddenly babysit for you for three days, and today is the first time I've heard from either of you. You owe me an explanation. Especially you," she said, looking at Alicia. "What you did to my brother is unforgivable," she added, tears now rolling down her cheeks. "And you lied to my face about it."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia looked away as Zoey accused her and started to tear up. She couldn't stand to look at her sister-in-law knowing that she caused her this pain. She looked at Julian before sitting down on the couch. She looked up at Zoey and nodded slowly. "I... I do owe you an explanation. I know what I did was wrong... I... I wasn't really myself when it started... but like anything... once I started, it was hard to stop..." She looked down once more. She knew that Zoey had been cheated on by her ex boyfriend and that this probably hit too close to home for her. "I broke it off with Peter... he's going to find a new gym so you and Lisa don't have to see him... and I'll find another job so you don't have to look at me. I can't apologize enough for what I did to Julian. We'll be... working through it, once we take care of some other things."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian sat down with her and took her hand, looking down as she spoke. Zoey covered her mouth and sobbed into her hands. She hated this. "We asked you nicely," she murmured. "We gave you a fair chance to come clean. You lied in cold blood! Do you know how long I've felt guilty about accusing you of cheating? I didn't think you'd do something so terrible, but my gut told me something was off... I should have trusted it."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I know... And I felt terrible for lying to you and Lisa... I really did." she stroked the back of Julian's hand with her thumb. "We haven't been honest with you.. or the rest of the family... Julian and I... we've been struggling these past few months after Tommy was... hurt. We aren't as close as we once were... we would try but Julian couldn't do it... I was struggling with feeling rejected, which is stupid, I know... then a few weeks ago... something snapped in me and I... needed to talk to someone... I didn't want to tell the rest of you guys because I know that you all worry about us and I didn't want you to worry even more... so I contacted Peter to talk... I made a mistake and I kept making it... but it's over now. I promise."

Page 1540 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1490153815391540154115421590 ... LastLast