Page 1645 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1595164316441645164616471695 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,450 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ten minutes later, Alicia came back out to the car, carrying a man with her. She opened up the trunk and tossed him in before getting into the passenger seat. "Drive." She said softly. Her own heart was pounding. It's been a while since she's committed a crime and it was exhilarating. She grinned under the mask despite the fact that she knew Julian was struggling with this. "You know the way."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian had closed his eyes at the thump in the trunk. Now, he nodded silently and started the car, pulling out of the parking spot. He still didn't feel comfortable driving, and it was ten times worse now, but he continued without a word.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She noticed Julian's slower than usual movements and she remembered that he still didn't like driving. On top of that, they were committing a crime. She laid her hand on his leg to comfort him. "You're going to be okay." She said softly.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The only reaction he gave was a very slight nod as he bit his lips. He needed to just focus on the road. Every now and then his eyes darted to a corner of the car, or a shady sidewalk. He was terrified somebody would see them, or that he would see something or someone that wasn't really there. He regularly thought he heard screams, and checked the rearview mirror, as if he would be able to see it if the man in their trunk had woken up. This drive seemed to last forever, but eventually they made it to their next location. Julian parked the car in a shadow and killed the engine. He looked in the rearview mirror again before looking at Alicia, still staying dead silent.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She remained silent throughout the drive. Alicia was worried about Julian but they had a mission to complete. She squeezed his hand and got out before opening the trunk. Fortunately, he was still unconscious so she dragged him out and walked inside with their informant in tow. She tied him up in a chair and sat across from him as she waited. She knew that Julian wouldn't want to watch. She was free to act as she needed to. Granted... It had been a while since she had to use this part of her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian stayed in the car for a long time, his hands still on the wheel. At first he had told himself he did that to make sure they could leave in a hurry if they needed to. But the reality was that leaving this position meant moving about in a reality he was not sure he wanted to be in. He'd rather sit here and pretend his wife wasn't about to torture a man on the other side of the wall next to him. He clenched his fists around the wheel and pressed the back of his head into the headrest, groaning. He understood they had to wait for this man to wake up, but this was taking agonisingly long. He glanced at his watch. Not a lot of time had passed, but it felt like forever. The voices were driving him mad, and he ran his hands through his hair. Finally, he let out a frustrated yell and grabbed his water bottle. He got out of the car and went inside, unscrewing the cap. He walked up to their hostage and poured the bottle out onto his face, hoping to wake him up.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia sat and waited. It was easier than doing something about their sleeping victim. Then suddenly Julian barged in and poured water on top of him. She blinked and sighed as the man coughed and blinked. The first thing he saw was Alicia clothed in all black. "Wha- who? Who are you? What do you want?! Where am I?" He demanded.
    Alicia stood up and grabbed his chin. "You're going to tell me what I want to know. Alright?"
    "Who are you?!" He tugged at the ropes but they were tied tight. He looked at her with wide eyes. "I didnt do anything! Let me go!" Alicia pulled out her gun and pressed it to his head.
    "You helped a man get a new identity didn't you? It's been a few months. He escaped from prison with your help."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian had moved behind the man right away, staying out of sight. He silently walked backwards until his back was against the wall, watching Alicia.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia was well aware that Julian was still in the room. She had to be careful to not scare him even more than what he probably already is. In front of her, the man whimpered and moved his head away from the gun barrel.
    "I-I don't know what y-you're talking about." he said. "Please! Let me go!"
    "Zuucer. You know him. He got you connected to Dallas Era. You helped him escape. You want to know what he did once he escaped?" The man was shaking in the chair. His eyes widened, betraying the fact that he did know what she was talking about. After a long enough pause, Alicia continued. "Eray attacked a little boy and cut out his eye then disappeared.... you helped him. That's aiding a known criminal. Instead of staying outside of jail, you'll get an intimate look inside the very place you've helped so many escape from. I have proof... now... are you going to tell me what I want to know?"
    "I-I-I..." he started to say.
    "Speak up!" Alicia barked as she turned off the safety of her handgun.
    "I helped him, alright!? Set him up with a friend of mine in California! Now please don't kill me!!"
    "I already know that. Tell me something that I don't know..." With her free hand, she pulled out a knife and lightly traced it down his shirt, cutting through the material and cutting a thin line down his chest, making him bleed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian squeezed his eyes shut as she started to yell at him. He slid his back down the wall until he was sitting down with his knees pulled up to his chest, and tightly grabbed two handfuls of his hair. But he didn't leave.

Page 1645 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1595164316441645164616471695 ... LastLast