Page 1789 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1739178717881789179017911839 ... LastLast
Results 17,881 to 17,890 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Yeah, for mathematics!" Tommy said as he took off his dirty shoes. They looked a little tight on him, which was surprising because his parents had bought them fairly recently. He'd grown fast over the years, and his friends at school had already started to call him 'Tom' instead of 'Tommy'. There had been some teasing, perhaps even light bullying, about his eyepatch, but Tommy was a strong and confident boy despite everything and he had stood his ground. Now he was friends with one of the boys who used to tease him. Julian and Alicia were so proud of him.

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia smiled then looked down at his shoes as Tommy struggled to take them off. She was proud of him but she wished that he would stop growing so quickly. She ruffled his happy. "Get a snack then start your homework bud." After the bullying subsided, Tommy or Tom, seemed so much happier. She looked to Lily who slipped off her shoes.
    "I have science and social studies homework." She said. Lily too was growing. She hasn't quite reached her growth spurt yet but it was coming soon. And Lily was also turning into a confident young lady. Still rather protective of her younger brother and also of her friends. She also inherited a lot of her parents' smarts. She was a clever young lady. "Okay. Snack then homework as well." She shooed them off to the kitchen as she locked the front door now that everyone was home.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian smiled as he listened to their conversation. He was so grateful that the kids were doing well. He made a mental note to tell them how proud he was of them over dinner.
    Tommy went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of crackers before dragging his bag across the floor into his room. He didn't particularly like homework, but mathematics was one of his favourite subjects, and he wanted to get it done.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia smiled as he dragged his bag to his room. She would check up on his later. Lily grabbed an apple from the fridge before carrying her backpack to her room to work on her own homework. She smiled at her kids. Both were so smart. She was proud of them. Alicia started to prepare dinner so it would be ready by the time they each finished.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian eventually joined her in the kitchen after finishing a crude set-up of this semester's course. He kissed her hair as he started to set the table and help out.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She smiled as he kissed her hair. "How goes the course? Got the basics down?" She asked. "And you think the board will go for it?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"The basics, yes," he said, filling a pitcher with water. "I don't know if the board will accept it. If I'm being honest, I think they themselves are more thirsty for the 'juicy details' than my students. They are proud that they have a teacher that has worked on such a high-profile case, they want to use that to the fullest. But I'll keep it as low-key as I possibly can."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She nodded. "Yeah. No kidding. I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been any people coming to you to make a documentary about it. It's been what? Ten years now?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded. "Something like that. I'm glad though. I'll reject anyone who tries."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She grinned. "me too. It's easier to keep the lie up the less places people can find inconsistencies."

Page 1789 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1739178717881789179017911839 ... LastLast