Page 1831 of 1831 FirstFirst ... 1781182918301831
Results 18,301 to 18,304 of 18304

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and Yvoonnnnee)

March Member of the Month Yvoonnnnee's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Julian gritted his teeth as he read through her spreadsheet. This must have taken an incredible amount of time. She had definitely been working on this before his course had started. And Alicia was right: she was clearly determined to finish his job. Gods, he hated this.
    Before doing anything else, he ran several virus scanners, including one he had developed himself, over the entire contents of his computer. Just in case she had included something shady.

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nothing nefarious was placed in the email. It was just as Lauren had sent it, a challenge.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month Yvoonnnnee's Avatar
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Julian watched as all the scans came up clean. He sighed softly and started to type up a reply. 'Dear Miss Welkin,' he started. 'You should take into consideration that the Phantom may have had helpers on the inside. They could be male too. Also, you said I missed several leads, but I only see one really. Also, I'd like you to stay the fuck away from this SHELVED case and my wife, where did you even find all this information, you're crossing a line, again, I' Julian stopped and deleted everything, taking a deep breath. He then just typed: 'Dear Miss Welkin, If you have questions about the course, I'm all ears. I don't have time or energy for this. Don't forget your homework. Kind regards, Professor Haynes.' He read it over once more before hitting 'send'.

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

After a few minutes, Lauren responded with another email. "Professor Haynes, The Phantom is a part of my thesis for my masters. I am looking for advice on the profiling of the Phantom and possible associates. Cordially yours, Lauren Welkin." She sent it with a smirk. He certainly was closed lip about the phantom. No matter. In this email, she included a virus. Hopefully with the first gone through clean, this one would not be scanned. She waited for his response eagerly.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Page 1831 of 1831 FirstFirst ... 1781182918301831