Page 2 of 2366 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alaria nodded as he spoke. She now understood true embarrassment. It was one experience that she wished to never have to repeat. She nodded back as he rushed out of the store. She grabbed her drink and also rushed out. She was going to be late as well if she didn't hurry. She sighed. "Not a good day for this to happen..." she muttered as she got out to her car and drove to work, speeding the whole way so that she arrived just when she was supposed to be there instead of her usual 10 minutes early routine. While, she was on time technically, she still felt late. She sighed and sat down at her desk, ready to take the first phone call and check over the schedule.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian had taken the subway, fearing the roads might be too crowded. Luckily the trains rode perfectly on schedule. He had made it to his new building easily, his phone's GPS guiding him all the way. He walked through the doors the minute the clock chimed nine; precisely on time. Just the way he liked it.

He adjusted his blazer under his bag strap, making sure it covered the coffee stain on his shirt, and looked around. He nervously tapped his bag with his fingers as he stepped into the large office building. Immediately, two men in full suits walked up to him. One of them extended his hand to shake Julian's, which he happily allowed.
    "Good morning, Mr Haynes. We are very pleased to welcome you in our branch. If you would be so kind as to follow us, we'll get you set up."
    "Certainly," Julian said softly and trailed behind the two men as they led him to the elevator.
    "My name is Thomas, and this is Ronald. We're pleased to make your acquaintance."
    "Julian," he replied with a short nod.
    "You'll be working with our best. Ronald here will be on your team." Julian gave him a polite smile and another nod.
    "Good to know."
    "There are two more, but you'll meet them upstairs, as well as your new boss." Julian bit his lips, not too fond of that last word.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia looked over the schedule as soon as she was seated. She saw that someone had penciled in something about a new employee arriving. Strange. Normally she would have been informed of this well ahead of time. Paperwork needed to be handed out among other things in preparation for this new employee. Unfortunately this was not the first time this has happened. She sighed to herself. Why couldn't people be more efficient? She quickly assembled the proper paperwork regarding pay and the short orientation packet for new employees. She would have to find the rest later.

She heard the door open to the office and she looked up. She saw Thomas and Ronald. She smiled. "Hello you two." Behind them walked in the man from the coffee shop. She blinked. What were the odds of this? It was even more embarrassing because she had spilled her drink and ruined his shirt. She forced a smile. "Hello. Welcome to our humble office." she said. "You must be the newest member to our team. As always, there is a little bit paperwork to be done but you can do that at a later time."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian raised his eyebrows when he recognised the girl who had spilled her coffee on him. "What are the odds," he murmured, smiling a little. He reached out to shake her hand. "Good to formally meet you. My name's Julian. Let me know when you need me to get the paperwork done."
    "Do you two know each other?" Thomas asked, curious.
    "We... met, in a coffee shop earlier this morning," Julian explained. He looked at Alicia. "Are you on the investigation team as well?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia shook his hand. "Good to meet you officially as well." she said. "My name is Alicia." She looked at Thomas as he spoke and shook her head as Julian explained about their previous meeting. Thankfully he left out her embarrassing trip up. When he turned his attention back to her, she smiled. "No, I am not. While you boys have the fun job of doing all the foot work, I am in here doing the hard stuff. I'm in charge of paperwork and making sure that everything runs smoothly. As for the paperwork, I will hand it all to you once you meet the big man. Please have it done by tomorrow."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian grinned a little, and paid mind not to let it falter when she mentioned the big man. He didn't want to leave a bad first impression, but his previous boss... let's say he left a bad last impression. He gave a short nod, still, and looked at Thomas.
    "Very well. I'll show you to your office, Julian. After that you'll have a meeting with the team and Mr Gilroy." Julian nodded again, noting his boss's name. "Alicia, we'll see you later," he said and started leading Julian and Ronald away.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia nodded to the three men as they walked away. "Good luck Julian. I shall hand you your paperwork later." She then returned to her work. When the phone rang, she answered it promptly and said "Federal Bureau of Investigation", followed by her own name before asking how she could help. In between various calls and such, she gathered and printed off the various forms that Julian would need to fill out. It was a bit before lunch hour when Alicia knocked on the door of Julian's office. "Julian. I have the paper that you need to fill out."
    Last edited by Sparkz; 02-08-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Come in," Julian called out, not looking up from his case file. He had a lot of reading up to do, and he was hoping to finish this file before lunch. He was chewing on the back of his pen, his feet up on his desk as his eyes scanned the text, picking up on a bit of a pattern already. There had apparently been a fire in an office building, but it was after hours. Only one man was still inside, though, but allegedly he was saved by a bystander. Wasn't this a fairly obvious case? He quickly recalled several other fires among his case files, and he now put this file down to check whether the other fires had been started in the same way. He wasn't really paying attention to Alicia entering his office. He was in his zone, and not easily distracted.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia walked in and frowned a bit at how he was sitting at his desk. It looked rather uncomfortable. She ignored it for now. Instead, she handed Julian the new hires paperwork. "As you know, to work here, you needed extensive background check. But just like any other job, I need you to fill out your banking information, Social Security Number, adress, phone number and all of that once again." She handed him a packet. "This is the orientation packet with all of the rules and protocols. There other papers in there but they are self explanatory." She said completely business like.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian looked up at her at the words 'background check', still chewing his pen. He left it in his mouth as he reached out to take the papers from her. He quickly flipped through the pages, nodding. He was already more than familiar with FBI protocol. This was only a transfer, after all. But he understood they still needed to make sure. "Alright," he said, taking his pen and tapping it against the papers. "I'll get them back to you before the end of the day."

Page 2 of 2366 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast