Page 1836 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1786183418351836183718381886 ... LastLast
Results 18,351 to 18,360 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian straddled her and took off her shirt as he rained kisses on her neck and collarbone.

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She gasped before moaning softly as he kissed her skin. She shivered some more as her eyes drifted shut. One of her hands found its way into his hair and stroked his hair lovingly.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He grunted softly and smiled against her skin, moving his kisses furrher down.

The next Monday, Julian was on his way to his next class again. He didn't bother taking a detour to the coffee shop. He didn't feel like having coffee anyway. Over the weekend he had emailed Lauren, telling her to come see him after class today. He was going to have a serious conversation with her, and he was both nervous and excited about it.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lauren didn't bother intercepting her teacher today. She had looked through the files that she had found on his computer and found nothing. She wasn't surprised but she was still disappointed. She deleted the files completely from her computer and deleted any trace of the virus she had created to infiltrate his computer. She knew that he had found it and when she received his email, she knew it for certain. She had to play her cards right if she wanted to make it out of the meeting with her career in tact. She was seated in her usual seat in the lecture hall, waiting for him to arrive. When he walked in, she didn't acknowledge him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian noticed her indifference as he entered the room, but tried not to pay it too much mind. Maybe she was angry with him. He supposed he would find our after class.
    Once he was all set up, he cleared his throat and addressed the class. "Morning, everyone. Good to see you back. Today's lecture will be about the dangers of exposing yourself to a serial killer, and how to stay one step ahead. Since I've failed at this in the past and borne the consequences, this is a somewhat difficult class for me. Please keep your questions as impersonal as possible." He glanced at Lauren with that last sentence. Then he turned and began his lecture.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She only looked up once he started his lecture. She saw him glance her way as he warned to class against asking personal questions. She raised an eyebrow at him as if to say "Who me?" But she remained silent. Even as he lectured, she didn't ask questions though she had plenty. Unfortunately, they were all personal. She needed to know more but he was already mad at her so she held her tongue.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian kept his composure quite well during the lecture, even when he mentioned Alicia being kidnapped by the Phantom. He did make sure to pause a little more to show avid analysts like Lauren that this was difficult for him. Once his material ran out, he looked around the room. "...Thank you for your attention. Does anyone have any questions?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lauren continued to analyze him but she couldn't help but think that he was still hiding something. Once again at the end, she didn't say anything. She was meeting with him afterwards anyways.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Somebody else raised their hand and asked a question which Julian answered in a couple of sentences. When nobody else had questions, Julian nodded and dismissed the class. As everyone got up, he started to pack his stuff back into his bag.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lauren hung back and slowly packed her things up until everyone had left. She stood up and looked at Julian. "Lead the way." She said casually as if she didn't do anything wrong.

Page 1836 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1786183418351836183718381886 ... LastLast