Page 1646 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1596164416451646164716481696 ... LastLast
Results 16,451 to 16,460 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia glanced up at Julian as the man closed his eyes. Gods, he was a mess because of her. She wanted him to leave, to save himself from seeing this part of her but he sat on the ground, holding onto his hair. She chewed on her lip. She needed to wrap this up quick.
    "Who is your friend in California?" She demanded as she dug the knife tip a little deeper, making the man scream.
    "Fredrick Sherman!" He gasped out. "In Oakland! I sent Dallas to him! I don't know what happened after that." She nodded. Fredrick helped Dallas set up his new life. They could use this to get Dallas to come to them.
    "Anything else you want to share?" She asked as the knife went a little lower to his crotch. "I can make it more painful for you if you don't give me something good..." She hissed into his ear.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian cringed when the man screamed. He didn't look up. He didn't want to see. Then that name came. Fredrick Sherman... He etched it in his memory to make sure this had not been for nothing. He heard Alicia fishing for more information, and even though more would be really helpful, he was on the verge of telling her to stop. But he didn't. Not yet.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I don't know anything!" He cried out. "I swear to God, I don't know anything else!"
    "Wrong answer..." She murmured before letting her knife sink slowly into his skin. He screamed out in pain before yeling once again.
    "I set him up! I'll give him up to the police! Please, just let me go!" Alicia pulled the knife away and smirked.
    "No. You go about your worthless little life... You won't speak of this to anyone... if you do... I will find you again and I won't be as careful with this knife as I am now... Maybe I'll even put a bullet through your head, maybe even that pretty little girlfriend you got..." she hissed.
    "I-I won't talk! I won't! I swear! Not a word! I didn't even leave my house tonight!"

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian clenched his teeth as the man screamed again. If he could have sunk away into the floor, or into the walls, he would have. When Alicia mentioned the man's girlfriend, he cringed again. That hit way too close to home. Part of him felt angry with her for going so far, but he reminded himself that it had been part of the plan all along. He just hadn't given it enough thought. Now that he heard it said out loud... He felt terrible. A good thing, he told himself, was that this man seemed genuine about not talking.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She smirked and nodded. "Good. I'm going to take you back now. Nighty-night." She knocked him out again before looking up at Julian. She ran to his side and touched his arm. "Let's go... It's over..."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He jumped a little at her touch. He took a shaking breath and opened his eyes, blinking away stinging tears. He glanced at the man, but quickly looked away again. He knew that this guy was a criminal. Scum. Somebody he shouldn't be afraid to hurt, at least when he was still a detective... But then again, he had only ever hurt people when there was no other option. But had there been another option in this situation? Besides from calling off the whole plan... He wanted to tell Alicia to go on ahead without him, but he knew that wasn't an option in this situation. He supposed he just wanted to be alone for a moment to process everything, but he couldn't. He nodded slowly as he finally let go of his hair.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She looked at him with concern in her eyes. Julian was freaking out. She held his hand tightly before letting him go. "I'll drive." She murmured. She took the keys and their prisoner. She tossed him into the trunk before getting into the driver's seat to wait for Julian. They would have to talk once they got to the cabin.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian stayed where he was for about a minute. Again he felt like he wanted to just disappear. But he had to actively get up, go out there, and continue down this rabbit hole that was already driving him mad. He knew staying here wasn't an option. After another deep breath, he slowly got to his feet. He stared at the chair for a moment and checked it to make sure there was no blood on it. Luckily, it looked perfectly clean. He pulled up his collar and went outside. The trunk of the car seemed like a bad space right now, so he walked around the front of the car and got into the passenger's side. He still didn't speak.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia didn't force Julian to talk. Instead, she drove to their prisoner's home. SHe drove in silence, letting Julian process what she had done... what they had done in silence. Once they were safe in her cabin, she would get him to talk. Once they arrived, Alicia did a quick scan of the place before pulling the man out of the trunk and dragging him back inside. She tossed him onto the couch and untied him. Once she made sure that she left no evidence, she left and got back into the car and took the long way back to the cabin, all the while, staying silent.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian took note of her silence. He hoped she was merely trying to give him his space. In his state of mind, he hadn't really considered the question of how she was feeling about all of this. Maybe she felt as uncomfortable as he did. Maybe she had hated that as much as he had. The thought gave him hope, despite more than half of the voices yelling that he knew better than that. She had probably had fun with it. He closed his eyes. It was hard to let go of that thought, and it bugged him. Eventually, he looked at Alicia. "...Are you okay?" he just asked softly.

Page 1646 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 1596164416451646164716481696 ... LastLast