Page 1039 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 989103710381039104010411089 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She smiled and hummed happily. "Mmmm we have the crib all ready for him..."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian smiled as well, laying an arm around her. "Everything is ready. We have nothing to worry about but smothering this little guy with love."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She smiled and nuzzled him. "Our sweet, little boy."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He kissed her cheek. "I love you."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She smiled. "I love you too."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Years passed, and Julian and Alicia's little family was doing better than ever. The two children were growing up so fast, and they amazed their parents every single day with how smart and kind they were. Luckily, the siblings didn't fight much at all. Not that their parents had expected any different from such angels.
    Tommy, though merely five years old, had accompanied Julian to the office many times. He absolutely loved solving puzzles together with his dad, and it only strengthened the bond between them. Lily had taken up dancing and was doing wonderfully in school. The two of them had recently had the honour of being flower girl and page boy and their aunts' wedding, two tasks they had carried with pride and big smiles. It had been a beautiful autumn day when Zoey and Lisa had said their 'I do's, and the couple was enjoying the last few days of their honeymoon in Europe. It was only a couple of days before Christmas rolled around. The whole family was going to get together in Detroit, and on this day Julian was helping Tommy decide what clothes to pack for their flight. He flashed the little boy a grin as he held up his favourite pyjamas, ones which looked just like Superman's suit.
    "I'm assuming you want to bring this?" Tommy grinned brightly and jumped up and down on his bed, clapping his hands.
    "Of course! But then what am I going to wear tonight?"
    "Well, we're going to have to find something else... We have to wash these before we pack them. You know you've been wearing them for weeks on end." Tommy pouted but nodded.
    "Okay... Can I wear one of your shirts then, daddy?" Julian grinned and ruffled his hair.
    "Sure thing, son."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lily, now nine years old, was packing her suitcase with Alicia. She held up her dancing shoes and her dress. "Mommy? Should I bring these to show grandma and grandpa and Aunts Zoey and Lisa?" She asked.
    Alicia grinned "Yes. Maybe you can perform your dance for them! I'm sure they would like to see it live!"
    Lily grinned and immediately packed it. Alicia grinned at her daughter. She was so proud of her. So proud of her son, Tommy too. He was so much like his daddy. Always looking for a puzzle to do. He loved going to work with Julian just as Alicia loved watching Lily dance.
    Once Lily was packed, she had Lily take her suitcase to the living room. Then Alicia popped in to check on her boys. "Hey, daddy. Tommy. How goes packing?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian looked up from Tommy, who had just thrown a bunch of toys into his suitcase and was sitting on top of the lid to try and push it closed, to no avail. He grinned and gestured to their son.
    "It's going very well, as you can tell." He smiled and laid a hand on Tommy's face, pushing him backwards until he fell off the suitcase and onto his mattress, giggling loudly all the way. Julian laughed and opened the suitcase back up, taking two of the toys out and holding them up to Tommy. "Okay. Choose," he said with a smirk. Tommy let out a big 'Noooooo' and covered his face, squirming on the bed.
    Last edited by NoviDome; 05-26-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia grinned as she watched Tommy attempt to shut his overflowing suitcase. She walked over to the bed and hugged Tommy as he squirmed on the bed. "You gotta choose because it's Christmas and your aunts and grandparents will give you more things to fit in your suit case! We don't want to not be able to bring your presents back home!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Tommy struggled for a moment, but then his eyes widened. Such wisdom his mother held! He beamed a smile at her and nodded, sitting up. He looked at the toys in Julian's hands and hummed in thought for a moment before pointing to the one on the right. Julian chuckled and nodded.
    "All right. Next." He held up two other toys for Tommy to choose from. The boy remained in his mother's lap, his legs folded, as he thoroughly considered each choice he made. Finally, all the toys had been selected, and Tommy's suitcase was ready, leaving some extra space for his pyjamas and his future presents. Tommy smiled and got up, helping his father to close the lid. "Well done, my boy," Julian said, giving his son a fist-bump. "Do you want to carry it to the living room?" Tommy nodded eagerly and tried to lift it, but it was very heavy. Julian was about to offer to help, but he shoo'd him away, much to Julian's entertainment. He nodded and stepped back, watching the little boy struggle to drag the case off the bed.

Page 1039 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 989103710381039104010411089 ... LastLast