Page 572 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 522570571572573574622 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 23658

Thread: [M] Unexpected Deadly Romance (Me and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

His contact sighed. "Don't get into trouble. We got you out. It's your to you to stay out. We can't help you again if you get caught."
    "yeah yeah." Calvin said. "But you know I got urges. Homeless girls and strippers and prostitutes won't be enough."
    "Then you are going to have to learn to control yourself huh? We have plans. You have to stick to them."
    "I know. And I will. The detective won't see what's coming. Going after his girl will get him to do what we want. It works almost every time."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian's pupils shrunk and he jerked around to look at his laptop. "No fucking way, you son of a bitch," he growled, squeezing Alicia's hand protectively. He looked at her. "If he as much as lays a finger on you, he's dead."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia's eyes widened and she squeezed his hand back. "I know. I'll kill him if he does." She murmured. This was bad. She noted the used of the word "we". There was more than one person behind this. And he was going after a detective. "Julian. Do you think he'll go after you again?" She asked softly.

"See that you follow through this time. You made him mad and got yourself arrested last time."
    "I've learned from my mistakes." Calvin said. "Though you dropping me in the same town as Detective Haynes will make things challenging. But I'll think of something. No one knows a thing."
    "Keep it that way." The man hung up, leaving Calvin to chuckle to himself.
    "Detective Haynes... Too wrapped up in your little world that you wont know what hit you until it's too late."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian just stared at his laptop, trying with all his might to keep his composure. This was bigger than him. Calvin and his contact were after something, he was just an obstacle. "I don't know," he said softly. "He said he was coming after you though," he said, looking at her. "Please.... be careful. I know you're the most dangerous person in this town, still, but he's smart. He might surprise you." He looked back at his laptop. He would catch this bastard. Just he wait.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia hugged him, more for his comfort than her own. "I'll be careful. " She murmured. "We will get him."

Calvin continued to hum and he rustled some paper around, humming to him self as he started to wrote. He had to get the girl first before getting the detective to talk. No one will see it coming. He chuckled to himself. "Detroit wont ever happen again."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian hugged her back, staring at his laptop again. This was a lot to take in for him. After finally somewhat getting over the past and moving on, it simply came back to hit him square in the face. What was he supposed to do? He could only wait for that stripper to show up in the morning. He really hoped she would. Julian was still a step ahead at this point, and he hoped he could use that to take Calvin down before he could even start this mysterious plan of his.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alicia kissed his neck gently. Calvin was a good actor. He fooled her. That was saying something. But her life was in danger if they were understanding his conversation correctly. That worried her.

After his phone call, Calvin started to go about his day. Nothing too suspicious. Just cleaning and cooking for himself.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Julian took a deep breath and let go of her. "Do you have your gun?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She nodded. "I always carry it on me." She said

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded. "Good. Keep it that way. If he tries anything, shoot him. If you can, try to hit him in the leg, or arm. That way we can take him in alive, and get a warrant to search his things. That should hopefully provide us with some evidence against him. Just..." He ran a hand through his hair. "Rory will have more questions if you end up shooting Calvin. But we'll deal with that if the time comes."

Page 572 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 522570571572573574622 ... LastLast