Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast

Thread: The Sorting Hat (character submission thread)

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Accept Dana! Yay for a 1st year Gryffindor bud for Tamilda! - and in time for our major plot stuff which is just getting underway If you check out the 'Magical Me' section, and get a plotting thread up there for your chara would be great! Updates in the morning, I'm off to bed!

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandom, fantasy, furry, sci-fi, dystopia, historical, realism
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Name : Caitlin Camden
    Blood Status :
    Muggleborn
    Age / DOB :
    Current School Year
    : Fourth
    House : Ravenclaw
    Student
    Pet:
    (cat, owl or toad.)
    Cat (Dinah)

Appearance:

Personality : Caitlin is a quiet girl who always appears in a dark mood. She can be snappy, but very occasionally. She is loyal and kind, although she is lethargic and unmotivated a lot of the time. She doesn't sleep much and she is either zoned out or hyper alert and jumpy.
    Virtues/Strengths: She's good at being calm in a chaotic situation. She's good at listening. Her best subject is DADA.
    Flaws/Weaknesses: She's not very proactive and she tends not to make the most of opportunities. She is negative and can bring the mood of a room down. Her worst subject is Care of Magical Creatures.
    History: Caitlin lost her older sister last year. She was killed in the crossfire of a duel in a wizarding street. Caitlin's mother and father are divorced but are becoming close friends again since their elder daughter's death.

Magic Level : 4
    Wand:
    Dragon Core, Eleven Inches, Surprisingly Swishy
    Patronus : N/A
    Specialities : N/A

Last edited by pyjamaviking; 05-07-2018 at 03:32 PM.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

@pyjamaviking; accepted, this rp is sort of on hold at the moment however I do plan on getting things moving again at some point.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Name :
    Aaron Valis

Nicknames:
    Vali
    Are (Air)
    Eri (Air-ree)

Blood Status :
    Pure Blood

Age / DOB :
    13 (12/11/???) ((Will fix the year when I can << Can't remember the right year))

Current School Year :
    2nd Year Student

House :
    RavenClaw

Student

Pet:Carbon (Cat)

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Personality :
    Calm and collective, much like a book worm. Would much rather spend his time in the library or trying to roam the restricted section just to get a new read. This has broadened his knowledge of the Magical World and he is often fascinated with compelling things such as Azkaban and places such as that. He has also taken an interest in powerful wizards and enjoys reading about them.

Virtues/Strengths:
    Book Worm
    Enjoys reading
    Vast memory
    Quick learner
    Visual learner
    Better at passive like spells
    Parseltongue (Learned through years of reading Magical books) Tho his is broken up and not always understandable to snakes

Flaws/Weaknesses:
    Horrible at Dueling
    Not the greatest at broom riding
    Gets sidetracked easily

History:
    Spoiler: In Progress 

Magic Level :

Wand:
    Unicorn Hair Core
    Beech Wood
    Wand here

Patronus : (Not unlocked yet will be for the future)
    Raven bird

Specialities :
    N/A
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 10-02-2018 at 12:31 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

fanatsy, sci-fi, fandom and random (anything that perks my interest)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This looks appealing! /-\ but are you still looking for recruits?

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

If you're happy to be patient it will indeed be kicking off again! It's been on hold for some time as I'vd recently had a baby, but will be carrying on with it in the near future!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hey, this looks cool so I wanted to submit a character,

Name: Elizabeth.Holt
    Blood Status: Half-blood
    Age / DOB : 13 yr
    Current School Year: 1st yr
    House: Ravenclaw
    Pet: A black Japanese bobtail with golden eyes, Her name is midnight

Appearance: 5'2 height, Dark brown hair shoulder length, brown eyes, tan skin, has a beauty spot underneath left eye and on left side of her neck, always wears sweater vest instead of sweater (unless it's cold), never uses make-up, wears combat boot (in uniform if she can get away with it), no earrings, wears glasses for seeing.

Personality: Passionate, creative, introvert, motherly, fiercely loyal, hot-headed, kind-hearted, sensitive and peace-keeper (she's protective of everyones feelings, even strangers)

Virtues/Strengths: Great at broom flying ( wants to try out for seeker), protecting her friends, counseling, Sketching/cartooning and confidence booster and good at counterspells

Flaws/Weaknesses:
    Aggressive, depressive, secretive, Over-thinks, liar, horrible at potion crafting, shy, naive and lets people get into her head
    History: Her father was a warlock and her mother a simple muggle, her father used to tell her stories of how he went to school and how it was so fun, that it didn't feel like school at all, eliza wanted to go to her dads school but he never told her the signs that showed her that she could go, so she used to make up ways to guess how he got accepted into the school but he would just laugh and tell her "not quite, but you're nearly there" but soon her mother became annoyed at them so she told elizabeth that it wasn't real, her father told her it was but she was obediant to her mother so she stuck with her moms story instead,Anyway years went by and she went to muggle schools but she would be kicked out for silly reasons like, "I hate the teacher/students" or "I don't want to see the princeible, she's mean" (which is wrong the princible is nice) so yeaaaaah, she never settled down in anyschool until she got given a letter by a cute white owl, she showed her parents and while they were drinking coffee, short story her dad choked on his coffee and her mom fainted , but after recovering her parents read the letter and smiled (well her dad did) her mom was terrified that she'd destroy the place and get kicked out again (also she's 1st year because she's just starting)

Magic Level: 1
    Wand: Unicorn core, 10 inches long, and surprisingly swishy flexibility
    Patronus: Capuchin monkey
    Specialties: n/a
    Last edited by Shadowslayer601; 01-26-2019 at 02:30 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Congrats!
    I hope you and the baby are enjoying quite afternoons and warm evenings

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I'm a bit confused by your backstory, is there a reason she would not have got her letter at 11, and started first year then?

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Hi Still accepting? Even if one were to be patient?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast