Thread: About this section - read this before posting.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Default About this section - read this before posting.

So, you might be wondering, what's this section all about?

Why, it's for all your plotting and scheming needs, of course!
    For each approved character you have, you can make them a plotting thread here, where you can give people a bit of info on who they are and what kind of plots you're looking for. So basically an interest check for your character! You can also check out the plot threads of other peoples' characters and see if yours would be a good fit with their plots!

You can set up your plot thread however you choose! Here are some examples:

Kattalin Lide D'Hearna
    Tamilda Rowanwood

When you're done, you can also use the Point Me thread to look for roleplay partners!

Stay Magical ~

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

About NPC's

NPC's, or Non-Player Characters are what you'd consider 'extras' in our story. They are not controlled by one particular player; instead they can be used by any member of the roleplay to fill out the story and further the plot. Any member of the RP can submit an NPC in the NPC Submission Thread, and all accepted NPC's will be listed in the Magical Me section, along with information on their personality and threads they've been a part of.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!